XIII Clumsy Boy

Maybe This Is My Destiny


It's been 3 days since Hyemin and her brother knew that shocking news. Hyemin always drink her medicines and visit the doctor for chemoteraphy. And today is Hyemin's favorite subject, it's Sport subject, Hyemin really like that subject because Hyemin can be a cheerleader on that subject.

Hyemin POV

Hurray I became a cheerleader. Today's basketball are Ravi's basketball team versus Siwon's basketball team. I supported Ravi becausa he is Yesung's relative and he has a same class with me. Hm now my relationship between Yesung and me are closer than before not like our first date and he still has no idea about my tumor. 
“Go go go R-A-V-I!!!” we shouted.
“Ya Hyemin!, I don't need your support! ” Ravi said arrogantly.
“I don't care! kkk ” I said..
*priiit*
“now two teams please gather together to start the game” coach said as he gave an order.
Both team gathered arouns and made formation and... let the game started!. We cheered Ravi's team with spirit. The scores were 3 for Ravi and 4 for Siwon. C'mon Ravi you win do it!.
*brugh*
A uncomfortable sound heard by me. Ravi was lie down on the floor and he grined. I guess he had broken his leg. 
“Ravi gwaenchanayo?” I asked. 
“Ne...” He answered as he tried to stand up.
“Argh!!”.
Ravi almost fell off, if I didn't embrace him he will fall down. 
“coach, his leg is broken!” I said.
“Hyuk you replace the captain!” Coach ordered. 
“Ne coach” Hyuk said.
“Chakkaman coach, I'm okay” Ravi said as he released my embrace. 
“Okay?, Your leg is broken Ravi-ah!” I yelled.
“Shut up nerd!” he yelled back. 
“Argh”.
*brugh*
He fell down again, it was very cleare that his leg was broken and he still forced it, this person really... 
“Somebody took him to sick bay” coach ordered.
“Let me do it, Ravi-ah kajja” I said as I embrace him.
***
Ravi POV

It was no other way she must take me to the sick bay because my team members were sparing with Siwon's team. Hyemin is embracing me now, Yesung won't be jealous because he has no feeling to this nerd.
“Yak nerdy!, you are pretty strong for a girl” I said. 
“Hahahaha, I'm a strong girl, you know? ” She said as she smirked to me. 
*deg*
W...what was that?, Why my heart was beating fast when I saw her smile?, I won't let a unexpected thing happen.
“Ya, why you want to help me?” I asked. 
“hmm it's simple, it because you are my friend” she answered. She assumed me as her friend?, but I always rude to her, weird nerd.
*** 
“Now what Wonshik?” Sick bay doctor asked.
“I broke my leg again hehe” I answered.
“Why you are so clumsy Kim Wonshik, let me heal you up” sick bay doctor said. I nodded then Hyemin let me sit on the bed. 

Haha that was hobby to visit the sick bay all the time because of my clumsy. Haha why I can be such this clumsy?.
“All done, now I have something to do, Hyemin please take care of Wonshik” Sick Bay doctor said.
“Ne”.
With this nerd again? oh gosh you must be kidding me. I want to be alone.
“Ya nerdy, go away” I ordered rudely.
“Andwaeyo, Mrs. Jeong asked me to take care of you” She denied. 
“I don't care, you must go now!” I said arrogantly. 
“Ravi-ah stop all your arrogant” she said.
“Who are you? who dare to order me”.
“I'm your friend”.
“I don't have a friend like you nerdy!”.
“Whatever you say, I always assume you as my friend”.
“whatever”.
“Ravi-ah I know actually you are not arrogant like this”.

Why she suddenly said something like that?, What's wrong with this girl?

“and I know you have changed because Hyokyung-ssi”.
“W...what are you talking about? I don't understand”.
___________________________________________
Sorry for a long wait update ㅠ.ㅠ I have a lot school assignment. 
Now Ravi will show himself a lot ^^.

Happy reading~