XVI Plan

Maybe This Is My Destiny

Hyemin POV

 

Next day~ 

 

I felt blessed that I'm still alive today, I hope tomorrow too. My hair were falling, maybe this was because of the medicines I drank. 

Today Sungmin oppa can't take me to the school because he is busy. So Yesung oppa accompany me to school.

*** 

“Chagi gwaenchanayo?, you look not well” he asked.

“Gwaenchanayo” I answered.

“Jinjjayo?, I'm really worried about you”.

“Ne oppa, I'm really okay”.

“Hyemin!!!!!!!” Hyoyeon shouted from distance.

“Hyoyeon-ssi, waeyo?” I asked.

“Tomorrow is Eunhyuk's birthday and I have not prepare anything for him, after school's over do you want to help me looking for a gift for him and bake a cake for the party, please?” Hyoyeon said as she shown me her puppy eyes. 

“Sure, why not? ” I said.

“gomawo Hyemin-ah!!!” She said then hugged me.

“Ya Yesung!, I borrow your girl for a while” she said.

“Sure, you don't need to return it” Yesung said teased me. I pouted.

“Ya! don't be upset I'm just kidding” Yesung said as he pinched my cheek.

“I'm upset” I said. Kkk it's fun to back.

“Oh Yesung-ah don't tell this plan to Eunhyuk, okay?” Hyoyeon asked. He nodded.

“Good!” Hyoyeon said.

***

 

This day was my job to brough the exercise books to the teacher's room. Geez I must brough 25 thick books ari ini tugasku yang membawa buku tugas ke ruang guru, I hate this. Because it was hard to watch my step I slipped something and I fell off. 

*bruk bruk bruk* (sound of books fell)

I closed my eyes and those books that I bought were falling. Uh why I didn't fall on the floor? I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Ravi's face. His face were really close to mine.

“Gwaenchanayo?” Ravi asked.

“Ne...” I answered..

And suddenly his face started to move closer to my face and his lips closer to mine. Is he want to... I won't let that happen!!. I pushed his away and I picked up those books which fell off before.

“Mi...Mianhae Hyemin-ah, I don't mean too...”.

“What? Just pretend that was nothing happen between us, I have to go now, bye”.

“Hyemin-ah!!!”.

I left the place as fast as I can. And it's seems I wanted to cry, hold it Lee Hyemin, you don't need to cry because of that but cry because of yourself who very weak.

***

*a few hours later*

*kriing kriiing*

The bell rang early than before? was the bell broken?. 

“um today the teachers will have a meeting so you will go home early, if you want to go somewhere please don't wear you uniform, arraseo?” Han seosaengnim asked.

“Ne, Arraseo seosaengmin” the whole students answered.

“Hyemin, Amber!!, we go to dept. Store first, then we go to supermarket to buy the ingredients, okay? ” Hyoyeon said.

“okay Hyoyeon-ssi” I said.

“ingredients?, we will cook?” Amber asked 

“Aniyo, we are going to bake a cake!” Hyoyeon answered.

“Yeah I can have a taste, right?” Amber asked.

“Whatever...” Hyoyeon mumbled.

Hahahahaha that was my Amber, a girl who like to having a taste but dislike to cook. 

*20 minutes later, dept. Store*

It's been a long time since last time I hang out with my bestfriend. It was because we were busy with our own bussines. Last summer holiday, Amber went to USA, Hyoyeon visit to her grandmother's house, and I went to Jeju island because Sungmin oppa had a job there and he asked me to come with him. 

Now Hyoyeon were looking for something to buy for Eunhyuk's gift. More than 7 stores we visited and she found nothing. Hyoyeon asked me to took off my glasses and wore her sapphire blue bandana that she brough.

“Ya Hyoyeon!!, this is already the 10th store! I'm tired!” Amber complained.

“Mianhae-mianhae!!!!, I guess I found what I want! how about this T-shirt?” Hyoyeon asked as she shown the T-shirt to us. 

“That's a good T-Shirt!!, just pick that!!!” I answered.

“Jinjjayo?” Hyoyeon asked to make sure.

“Ne” I said to convice her.

“Let's go to cashier!!” Amber said.

“Ne!!!” Hyoyeon said.

We went to the cashier to pay the T-shirt. Finally she can decided what to buy. After this we will go the supermarket to buy cake ingredients.

“Chagi?” Someone who familliar shouted. Why Eunhyuk came to this place? it's not good.

“Oppa...” Hyoyeon said surpirised.

“What are you doing here? what a surprise to meet you here chagi” Eunhyuk asked.

“I...I...” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon-ssi and Amber-ssi accompany me to buy T-shirt for my brother” I answered.

“Oh I see, but who are you?”.

“Eunhyuk-ah!, eh Hyemin you are here too?” Yesung asked.

“Why you are here oppa?” I asked with a smile.

“Hyemin?, you are Hyemin?” Eunhyuk asked. I nodded.

Eunhyuk freezed for a while. What wrong with this person?. And why Yesung oppa ans Eunhyuk were here??, oh geez.

“Ya Jongwoon, Hyukjae! why you both left me behind?” Ravi complained.

Why Ravi here too?, what was actually happen!!!!??. we muat left this place as soon as possible!!.

“Oppa we have to go now, Annyeong” I said.

“Eh, geuraeyo” Yesung said.

“Ya Jongwoon, is she the girl who in your wallpaper?” Ravi asked 

“Ne, She is my girl Lee Hyemin” Yesung oppa answered.

“M...Mwo!? Sh...She is the nerd?!” Ravi said. He was shocked I though.

“Ya!, don't call my girl like that, dude!”.

“Amber, Hyoyeon let's go!” I said. 

“Ne, Annyeong oppa” Hyoyeon said then left with us.

We left that place. We were lucky that Eunhyuk didn't know our plan. Now we were in a Supermaket, it's shopping time!. We split up. Hyoyeon alone, and Amber with me.

“Amber-ssi!!, can you help me take the baking powder? iI can't reach it!” I asked as I tried to reach the baking powder on top of the shelf.

“Ne” Amber said then tried to reached it. 

Suddenly there was someone who wanted to take that baking powder. I saw that person and I was shocked.

“Henry-ah?” I said.

*** 

____________________________________________________________ 

 

I don't know what to say hehe...

Happy reading^^