VI About Her Brother

Maybe This Is My Destiny

 

Yesung POV

Aigoo 14 hari left until this fake relationship is over. I did like what Ravi said. I feel like I'm in the middle of drama plays. Ravi gave me a script and I did as written, my acting is good, isn't it?. Maybe the worst acting is dating with her. I'm the most handsome boy in the school dating with the most geeky girl in the school. I saw Hyemin and she was talking with someone on her phone, I wonder who is that.

 

“Who was that?” I asked. 


“My Brother” she answered. 

“You have a brother?”.

“Ne”.

“May I know his name?”.

“Lee Sungmin”.

“Oh”.

Lee Sungmin? is he Lee Sungmin who a model also an actor?. I want to see her brother now, ah I can't! if I meet him I thought that will cause a big trouble. I'm just Hyemin fake boyfriend, but she tought I'm her real boyfriend. But if that Lee Sungmin is Hyemin brother it's Immposible, because Lee Sungmin is Good looking and cute and Hyemin is the opposite.

 

“Eonni!” Hyemin said suddenly.

 

Eonni?, is she her sister? oh damn her sister is here. I saw a girl was turning back to us. She is beautiful, very different with her sister, Hyemin. 

 

“Hyemin!, I just want to visit your apartment” that woman said.

“Oppa is at the filming location, you know it, right?” Hyemin asked. Filming location? it Could be that Lee Sungmin?.

“Ne, I know, I just want to see you Hyemin-ah” she answered.

“Aigoo there's a boy here!, May I know who you are?” She asked as she smiled at me.

“Jeoneun Kim Jongwoon imnida, I'm Hyemin's boyfriend” I answered. Aish I really didn't want to say that!, I'll driving me crazy!!. 

“Namja chinguya?, since when??, Sungmin oppa never tell me that”.

“Since today”.

“Ho'oh, let me introduce my self, jeoneun Lee Sunkyu imnida, I'm Hyemin brother's girlfriend, you can call me Sunny Noona”.

“Annyeong haseyo Sunny noona”.

“Let's go together, gwaenchanayo oppa?” Hyemin asked.

“Ne gwaenchanayo”. We continued our way to Hyemin's apartment. What a relieve that Sunmy noona is just Hyemin brother's girlfriend. But I'm still curious about her brother. 

***

 

“See you tomorrow oppa” Hyemin said. 

“See you toosampai” I said as I shown her my fake smile.

“Ne, Be careful oppa”.

“Ne” I said then left.

Oh She life in the apartment, the building is luxury enough and it looks like the security is pretty tight.

***

 

Hyemin POV

 

That was.... Kyaaaaa, I thought I'll have a sweet dream tonight!.

*nyuuut*

“Ah”.

I immediately held my head, This headache was coming agaim. I hate this.

“Hyemin gwaenchanayo?” Sunkyu eonni asked as she worried.

“Ne gwaenchanayo” I answered. 

“We better go to your apartment now”.

“Ne”.

 

When we arrived at the apartment, eonni told me to sit on the Sofa with grey fur which placed at the living room.

“are you really okay?” Sunkyu eonni asked.

“Ne, I'm okay” I answered.

“Geuraeyo, by the way is it okay if I cook in your kitchen?”.

“Ne gwaenchana, let me help you”.

“Aniyo!, You must have your rest arraseo?”.

“Arraseo”.

 

Ha'ah Sunkyu eonni is really like mother to me. Hmm I curious about what will Sunkyu eonni cook for us. My phone was vibrating. Whoa I got a new message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Amber-ssi 

Subject: ya!

Ya eotthokhae?, how was you feel when you went home with Yesung?? are you happy? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Amber-ssi 

Subject: ehehehe

Ehehehe of course I'm happy, but if I go home with yesung again tomorrow, you will go home alone, will you? :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Amber-ssi

Subject: gwaenchanayo

Gwaenchanayo :), I usually go home alone when Junior High school, so it's fine at all ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Amber-ssi 

Subject: gomawo

Gomawo Amber-ssi!!!!!, I love you!!! :*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Amber-ssi 

Subject: ya!

Ya!, give that kiss to Yesung!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Amber-ssi 

Subject: mwo!!!!?

Mwo!!!?? It's still not the time yet! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha Amber is always know how to make someone happy, Amber I hope our friendship will not over! and Hyoyeon too!!.

“Hyemin!!, the food is ready!” Sunkyu eonni said.

“Hurray!!!!, let's eat! palli palli !!”

Eating with Sunkyu eonni it's so fun, ah I wish Sungmin oppa was here.

 

“Ya Hyemin, how did you can get that Jongwoon?” Sunkyu eonni asked. Eonni's question was almost made me spit my food.

“Eonni..., don't make me shy!” I said after I drank my Juice.

“No one here, tell me about it”.

“Mollayo, he said he always watching me”.

“Hmm mysterious boy, do you two have plan to dating?”.

“ Um we have, we will date on sunday”.

“Sunday?, geurae I'll come here to groom you!”.

“No, you don't need to, that will trouble you”.

“Aniyo, you're my sister, so it's okay”.

“Geuraeyo, gomawo eonni”.

“Cheonma”.

 

Hehehe Sunkyu eonni assumed me as her little sister. Hmm When Sungmin oppa will purpose Sunkyu eonni? I can't wait until that moment happen.

*nyuuut*

“ash!!”.

“Hyemin gwaenchanayo?, Let's go to visit a doctor!”.

“Gwaenchanayo, I just need to drink my medicines”.

“Ya Hyemin, your brother often tells me that you always drinks some medicines, you must know that your brother is very worry about you”.

“Jinjjayo?, ah I'm feel very guilty now....”.

“Ne, I suggest you to stop drink that medicines and go to visit a doctor, I'm feel sorry to you and your brother”.

“Ne eonni, I'll go when I ready”. 

“Geuraeyo, You better hurry”.

“Ne”

 

~ neo gateun saram tto eopseo~ 

 

My phone was ringing, who's calling me this time?. I checked and Kyaa it was Sungmin oppa! I must answer his call immediately.

“Yeobseyo?” I said. 

“Yeobseyo, Hyemin what are you doing now?” Sungmin oppa asked.

“Having my dinner, oppa?”.

“I'm just taking a break for dinner, sorry because of my job you have your dinner alone, mianhae Hyemin”.

“Hehehe aniyo”.

“Aniyo?, With whom you now!!!??”.

 

I gave my phone to Sunkyu eonni, I was giving her a sign that Sungmin oppa was calling me. 

 

“She is with me~” Sunkyu eonni said to Sungmin oppa from my phone.

 

Hahaha I tought they are cute and match couple. Ah I want Sunkyu eonni become my real sister.

***

_________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update >< I had tests last week so I can't continue this Fanfic for a while ><. The date will be on the next chapter ^^v so wait it kkk ><.

Happy reading ^^