Of Mall, Frog, and Grandma

My Ideal One

"Key, stop pushing me from behind, will ya'? I'll spill my drink if you keep that up." Jonghyun scolded the younger girl who's now hiding behind his back, pushing him in a hurried manner into the mall.

Jonghyun heard the girl groaned afterwards. "They're going to see my outfit, Jjong! What if they see my outfit? It's a guy's outfit! And right now I'm not exactly a guy!" Key protested, continuing on hiding her body behind Jonghyun's.

It's a good thing Jonghyun always shuts his mouth. Cause if he doesn't, well, he would have commented about how pinkish Key's outfit already is and that the outfit went well even for a girl, to which he probably got laser beams from Key's eyes.

Key pointed to the nearest clothes store once they got inside the mall. It's still early in the morning so not many people are there yet. For instance, nobody else is in the shop with Jonghyun and Key. Key is free to move around without having to use Jonghyun as a shield.

As per usual, the shopaholic diva would wander around picking out about 4 to 5 different outfits before running into the dress-room. Jonghyun, having to got used to that, always looks for a chair or some seats for him to wait at. He found a seat in front of the dressing-room, which is good, cause Key an show him her outfits.

While waiting for the diva, Jonghyun would open his phone and texts his friends, sometimes making plans with them to meet up (if the other has no schedule). This time, Jonghyun texted Jonghyun, chatting with the bassist of CNBlue about random stuffs.

"Oppa." Key called, head popping out from the dressing-room's curtain. She found out that calling Jonghyun by 'oppa' flusters him. A lot. And Key enjoys doing it.

Looking up, Jonghyun watches as the diva walked out from the dressing-room wearing a grey loose v-neck with spikes on the shoulder tucked into short jeans, matched with a pair of high cut black boots. "That looks nice." he commented.

It doesn't satisfy Key. "Oh come on! You say that whenever I walked out of the dressing-room as a boy! I'm a girl wearing girl clothes now! What do you think?"

"Uh .. You look pretty?"

"Oppa!" Key pouted. "That's just so mainstream! I'll make it easy for you then." she bit her lower lips. "If I'm your girlfriend, would you be happy that I'm wearing this outfit for our first date?"

Unknowingly, Jonghyun's thought started wandering to a land with unicorns, rainbow cereals, witches, and the thought of his girlfriend, Key wearing that casual dark-ish outfit to their first date doesn't really suit his taste. "I'm not really comfortable with that." he admitted. "For instance, that grey color makes you look dull." he stood up, pouting when he saw Key is taller than him.

"Oh." Key checked out her clothes in a disappointed tone, wondering where the heck did he go wrong.

Feeling guilty about what he said, Jonghyun walked to the clothes racks and picked up a dress that catches his eyes since earlier. He gave the dress to Key. "I think .. I would love a more feminine look for my girlfriend on our first date."

Voices of awe exploded near the counter, Jonghyun and Key found out that two of the shopkeeper noonas are eavesdropping and fangirling on them. Good thing Jonghyun is wearing a sunglass to cover his face. Or else, it would be a big scandal for the news.

The dress' top is broken white, orange roses prints on the skirt part which is bellow the waist. It fell right onto Key's knees. There's a white sweater to go with the dress. Key nodded, feeling so embarrassed since it is the first time Jonghyun has ever chosen an outfit for her.

Taking off the clothes he tried on previously, Key wonders if this is what it feels like to have your boyfriend chose your outfit for you. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks turning really red as she put on the dress Jonghyun chose. It has never ocurred to her that Jonghyun would love the feminine type. Shin Sekyung doesn't look all too feminine, she just looks casual. Maybe Key should dress casual on their other dates next time.

WAIT! THIS IS A DATE?! Key immediately panicked as she approached the mirror in the dressing room, only to find out she didn't apply lipgloss that morning. She also didn't put on BB cream or skin tone like she usually would. How can she forget that? That's essential-

"Key?" Jonghyun called. "What's taking you so long?"

She quickly opened the curtain, showing Jonghyun the dress she's wearing. She nervously bit her lower lips, trying to wet them as Jonghyun eyed her from head to toe, looking at her with the most adorable puppy face ever. Jonghyun squatted down to her feet, lifting her foot, putting on a pretty white flatshoes on each foot before standing back up.

"You're gorgeous." Jonghyun let out a heavy breath.

And that's all it takes to make Key feels beautiful. Not any lipgloss, BB cream, or skintone. Just being with Jonghyun makes her feels beautiful.

For the second time, she feels a bit happy that she's a girl. But for some reason, it hurts.

......................................

"Ummaa~ Did you buy something for me?" Taemin greeted as soon as they walked into their dorm. He ran forward to Key, showing aegyos and acting cute in front of the girl in the rosy dress.

Key nodded, grinning widely. It was a very great day for her. Shopping with Jonghyun has always been the best, but she never knows that being able to naturally hold hands with the older boy without feeling eyes watching her and judging her everywhere feels so nice. "I found this awesome hat that I know you'll like."

Cheering in happiness, Taemin shook Key's now thinner arms. "YAY! Where is it?"

The question is left unanswered as the door to the dorm opened, revealing a very ugly looking sweaty Jonghyun carrying what seems like 100 shopping bags in each arm. Key pointed cheerfully to the older boy before running to the kitchen to wash her hands.

Jonghyun threw all the shopping bags down onto the floor in the hallway, not caring if Key would scold him. He plopped down onto the floor, panting for air as he wiped his sweats off his forehead, neck, and body. "I swear I'm never taking her to the mall ever again!"

The maknae laughed, knowing how his umma is when she's having fun in the mall. He never imagines how worse it could be once he's a girl. Jonghyun proved it to be a whole lot worse. Taemin kneeled down, digging into the shopping bags as he listen to his hyung's complaints.

"She was fine at first." Jonghyun started. "But then she took me around the mall, we entered each store on each floor in the mall. Heck! We even entered the jewelry shop as if she wants to look for our wedding ring! She started trying everything on. At first it all look pretty and sweet, but the more I see, the more I think girls' clothes are annoying! I mean, how many designs can they make?! Men's clothes are so simple! Girls' clothes have gems, glitters, don't make me talk about those holes everywhere!"

Taemin hummed, trying to respond, but truth be told, he doesn't care about what Jonghyun is on about. He keeps on looking for the hat Key bought him from one bag to the other bag.

"If you think that's bad," Jonghyun continued, not noticing the maknae ignoring his tattles. "imagine having to walk into those stores three times for each stores! Every single time she walked out, something in the same store must've attracted her back in! I'm going crazy really!- .. Are you listening?"

"Umma said she bought me a hat! Where is the hat?!" Taemin stood up rather quick that Jonghyun couldn't even call him back. "Gwiboon noonaaa! I can't find it!" he yelled for the girl.

Throwing a plastic away from his feet, Jonghyun cursed. "That brat. I've raised him since he was 14 and look what I got back." he grumbled to himself. "Nothing."

The dinosaur watches as Key slowly walked to the hallway, shaking her head in disapproval when she saw her newly bought stuffs scattered on the floor after being 'searched' by Lee Taemin. She even glared at Jonghyun as if it was his fault that everything is messy in their hallway (to which Jonghyun can only shrug at, giving his best innocent puppy look).

Just as if on cue to save Jonghyun from Key's nagging, the door to the dorm opened, Choi Minho entering the scene, looking almost as exhausted as Jonghyun, carrying his fitness bag, his bottle of water in his hand. He looked at both Key and Jonghyun strangely before walking to Key's side.

Minho kneeled next to Key, putting in clothes into the shopping bags, earning looks from Jonghyun and Key. The froggy never helps around the dorm. Not usually. He usually does it when he wants something from them. But this time, after tidying the clothes up back into the bags, he just left to his bedroom, not uttering a single request.

Key pouted, he turned to Jonghyun. "Why can't you be like Minho? He's tired but he still helps around! There are still things left in the car right? Can't you go get them?"

"Key, I just went shopping with you. Running around a soccer field five times doesn't compare to it. Plus, I'm your human 'bag-carrier'. Those weigh a ton! Give my legs a break." Jonghyun whined.

After hearing the adorable whine, Key actually wanted to apologize and hug the older boy (then pretend to blame it on her 'woman' hormones) for making him exhausted. But remembering what he did two nights ago made her decided to torture him a bit more. Taemin walked in at the perfect time.

"Look at Taemin!" Taemin pouted as Key said her lines. "He's as cute as a baby hamster snuggling into its parent's fur. But you don't even want to go get him a hat I bought him!"

"He's a bratty brat brat! Stop spoiling him!" the dino argued back.

Glaring evilly, Key stood up. "Fine. Then I'll just not forgive you." she threatened, walking away to the living room, leaving Jonghyun and Taemin in the hallway.

Scratching his head and messing up his hair with his own hand, Jonghyun finally stand up. "Alright! I'll be back in a few! HAPPY?" he yelled, practically pleading for Key to told him to rest a bit before getting more stuffs downstairs. But Key said nothing.

Thus, the dino walked out their dorm, off to the elevator.

Right before the elevator door closed, Choi Minho ran in and pressed the button, making the door open again. The taller one stepped inside, leaning back next to Jonghyun after he pressed the 'lobby' button in the elevator.

Jonghyun eyed him suspiciously when the elevator starts moving down. "Why are you being so helpful today?"

The froggy decided not to be so polite and answered his hyung without looking at the older. "I'm going down to look for my game-card-ID. I think it fell out of my pocket earlier when I jogged to the dorm." he reasoned.

Ignoring the doorman's greetings, Jonghyun and Minho both walked out of their dorm's building. Jonghyun tried to get Minho off his tail since the younger seems to be following him all the way to the parking lot. But Minho doesn't budge and follows Jonghyun to his car anyway.

The taller one stays in his spot as Jonghyun opened the car's trunk. When the trunk is opened, revealing tons of shopping bags inside it, Minho walked closer to it, picking up a few shopping bags to help Jonghyun. Jonghyun is utterly confused about the younger's behaviours, but silently thanking him for the help.

"I'm not doing this for free, hyung." Minho finally blurted out, as he watches Jonghyun closing the car's trunk.

He smirked. Jonghyun knew it. "What do you want this time, you brat?"

"Key."

Jonghyun dropped a few bags down onto the ground. He squatted down to pick them up, Minho watching the older man doing it, not bothering to help more. He has done enough.

As Jonghyun done picking the bags up, he coughed awkwardly, staring back at Minho who's still staring back at him with his big wide eyes. "What do you mean 'Key'? You want a key to my house or something like that?"

Minho shook his head a few times. "No. I want Key as in Kim Gwiboon." he explained.

Dino-puppy: brain loading error. try again later.
"You can't have her." he blurted out, unaware of it himself.

The cold response took Minho aback. He stopped from his track to turn back around to see his hyung looking at him as if he's going to throw a punch on his face. "She's not your belonging, hyung. If you like her too, play fair."

How dare he?! "I don't like her!" Jonghyun yelled, though his face showed how annoyed he is, his cheeks red and flustered. "I don't like that girl!"

"I know, hyung." Minho smirked. It somehow sickened Jonghyun. "I know you're gay." the older's eyes widened. "You like Kibum." the younger teased. "That's why now that she's a girl, I want to have her. You've had your chance with Kibum and you didn't use it. You even hurt him. It's my turn now."

" on you, frog face! What the heck are you talking about?! M-me liking K-kibum?! Very funny! I'm just saying that as fellow bandmembers, you shouldn't tease me like that! Me?! Gay?!"

The so-called frog face walked away, not bothering to listen to his hyung. "Have fun denying it, hyung." he teased before his face turned serious again. "But I'm serious about liking Gwiboon. So back off." were his last words before he disappeared into the building, shopping bags hanging on each arm of his, leaving Jonghyun alone in the parking lot.

He let Minho's word sink into his small brain. The younger just told him that he has a crush on Key. The female version of Key. Key is a female now. A pretty female with a y inoccent face, s, curves, and soft legs. And the SHINee members are hormonal straight boys.

Kicking the car's tire has never felt so good before. '.' Jonghyun didn't think it through. How can he not predicted that his other members can also like the girl Key? He shouldn't ever leave her side. She's his and nothing can change that fact. Nobody can ever stop him from getting to her-

For the exception of a crazy grandma who just punched Jonghyun's balls with her fist, making the boy yelped out in pain, dropping down to the dirty parking lot floor, rolling around, holding . "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

The grandmother looks really old, with her wrinkly face and grey hair, obviously outdated clothings, and a walking stick in her hand. But she doesn't act her age. "For being a jerk!"

Jonghyun stood up, furious. He knows that he shouldn't be like that to an old woman, but he yelled to her anyway. "You punch dinoJjong and he didn't even do anything wrong! How can I make children now?!"

The grandmother hit the back of Jonghyun's head with her stick. "You deserve it! You hurt the poor boy to no end! You ruined the balance of nature too! He should not be a girl!" she yelled. "And for naming your too!"

Tilting his head like a confused puppy, Jonghyun asked. "Are you talking about Key? How did you know I'm the one who wished for him to be a girl?"

"YES!" she yelled, hitting Jonghyun's arm this time. The boy flinched backwards. "You tell them if you love them! You always try to make them happy and needed! Never hurt them! That's the way love works! But you're doing all the opposites of it! You don't deserve that nice boy! Just leave him alone! Don't you ever try and go near him! Stay away from him!" the grandma nagged with a voice full of authority before she hit Jonghyun's leg with her walking-stick and left. "I'm warning you, all magic comes with a price! Stay away from him!"

With his dirty pants (he rolled around the parking lot!), Jonghyun scowled as he entered the building once again, trying to ignore the doorman's rude staring at his clothes. He limped into the elevator as he tried not to drop a single shopping bag onto the ground. He got in and pressed the button to his dorm's floor.

All the way up to the dorm, only one question lingers in his mind. Why does it seem like everybody wants him to stay away from Key today?

He walked out to the halls, pushing in his security passcode number before he opened the door to the dorm. When he entered, he saw Minho laughing beside the girl as Key showed him what she bought from the mall. Taemin and Onew ogling at her from the side. He mentally groaned.

That's it. Jonghyun is done for the day.

He silently put the shopping bags down in front of Key, ignoring the questioning look as to why he's being so grumpy all of a sudden. He also ignored her calls, her words buzzing off in his ears.

To end it all, he stepped into his bedroom, closing the door behind him, strip, lay down on his bed, closing his eyes, so ready to enter the dream world.


Author's Note

Yes, I am planning to continue on with the fluffy atmosphere.
I am so happy to find out the cheesy side of me.

Guess my biology score!
57.5!

6bx49a
(I wouldn't brag about it initially, but I need to tell you, out of the 30 students in my class, 23 got a zero. So does that make me look smart?)

Yes! The questions were weird, totally out of the topic we were suppose to be tested about.
Still not getting why the teacher blame us on this one.
But anyway, I finished the new chapter earlier than I thought I will!

Here's to those who asked for Minkey~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7KuffCx0Mp2JS43SXTlH
It won't play that big of a part in the story. It's just for amusement.
I just entered the Tumblr world -->
http://irandommel.tumblr.com/
(I'm totally following back, so if anyone's interested, I'll be there~)

Anyway, I found so many Minkey fanarts there and I just can't help it to ship Minkey a little. It does sounds cool.
A diva and an ice prince.
Brrrr .. worst combination tho. They'd just fight fight fight!

I was a hardcore Jongkey shipper. Still am.
But don't any of you guys feel it too?
It's like they broke up!
Recently, there's no Jongkey moment at all.
One tho.

Jjong does not look happy.
NO. Not at all. It looks more like "Hey Key, I don't want to talk to you. I'm pissed off."
Probably because of the sub-unit thing with Infinite's Woohyun.
I like Woohyun <3 he's cute. But definitely not for Bummie. He's Jjong's!

Seems like you saw it before on someone else's face?
Maybe it's this?

Yes, everyone. A pissed off diva.
It's a Hello performance. The epic one where Key moved his chair away from Jjongie.
He looks so upset there.
The reason?

20101027111148820.jpg

I support Jjong for whatever makes him happy.
Except for drugs and other bad stuffs! (Mommy mode on)
But sometimes, my inner fangirl just wants Key to be the one in that scandal picture.

Tho, Jjong broke up with her since they've got no time to date. Poor Jjong.

Same with that thought, I just don't think the Woohyun-Key sub-unit will be a good decision.
Many inspirits and shawols aren't happy about it.
It shouldn't be forced.
Besides, it hasn't been long since Woolim and SM merged.

 

Hey! Instead of making weird sub-units which fires up fandom wars, how about giving F(x) a damn fandom name officially?
SM, give F(x) some credit.

sorry, carried away.

I guess that's it for this post!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Leave your thoughts bellow xoxo!

Ooh! Thank you for my awesome 57 subscribers! ily ily ily!

Next Chapter: Soccer , Man.

- KPOPMonstahh