Starbucks

My Ideal One

"And when Key hyung said he's blushing, it was hilarious!" Taemin commented happily.

The five boys and their manager are now laughing with each other on their way back to the dorms. SHINee has finished their fanclub event in Osaka greatly, satisfying the Shawols again and again. The good mood spread from the maknae (youngest) to their manager, joking about what each of them have done in front of their fans and how stupid it looks like just for the sake of the Shawols.

"L-o-l check this out!" Onew laughed from the front seat. "A Japanese Shawol tweeted me and said she went to the fanclub event just now and is wondering if Jongkey is real~"

The other three members along with their manager squeal childishly after that. Everything they did that day is pretty funny for them all, but the main event of today's fanclub event is the SUPER MAJOR Jongkey moment Key gave them. Taemin laughed the hardest as he pokes his Key hyung on the arm.

"Did Key seduce you enough, hyung?" Minho teased mercilessly, poking Jonghyun who's sitting next to him at the middle seats.

Manager Minho hyung or known more these days as Manager YoonHoo laughed and peek towards the rear mirror. "Ask him out, Jjong!" he yelled.

"Yeah hyung! Do it!" Taemin joined. And soon, the whole car is filled with 'ASK HIM OUT! ASK HIM OUT!' chantings.

Jonghyun only laughed a bit and turned around to look at Key. "Bummie, you wanna go out with me?" he asked to the younger. The other squealed in delight. They really find this kind of thing hilarious at the moment.

"Sure." Key answered in his diva-ish tone. Minho laughed hysterically. "Unlike 2min, Jongkey's ship sails better." He teased the younger ones.

"What can I say. I'm no hopeless romantic." Minho said back to Key.

"Whatever you say, Taejoon." Key said back.

Onew turned to them. "Seriously you Jongkey, go out now."

"You mean we can date now and leave you forever alone?" Jjong joked back, stucking out his tongue.

Onew rolled his eyes. "No, I mean go out, literally. We stopped in front of Starbucks."

"Americano!" Minho yelled. "Ice Chocolate." Taemin followed. Key scowled his brows and Jonghyun laughed at his dongsaeng's little pout.

"What am I? Your umma?" Key asked sarcastically, walking out from the backseat to the middle one which have doors. Taemin nodded at his comment, making Jonghyun laugh again while opening the door of their black van to get out.

"And see if they finally made a Chicken Milkshake." Onew said.

Jonghyun and Key only laughed as they closed the van's door to the sneers of Minho, YoonHoo Manager, and Taemin singing the infamous 'Whatever he does it's Onew Condition' chant. Key put on his green-camo cap and a sunglass, walking in front of Jonghyun who just managed to put on his sunglasses and mask. The older then walked forward faster and slung one of his arms around the younger's shoulder, making him blush a bit. But being a dino he is. he doesn't notice it.

They're like that all the way into Starbucks. Some people stare at them, some look at them like they're two cute boy bestbuds and few others look at them, as if disgusted. The latter didn't go unnoticed by Jonghyun as he quickly took out his arm off of Key. They finally stand in front of the cashier and they quickly order what they're told along with their owns and paid. They waited or a few minutes and the drinks are out.

After thanking the waitress, they walk back to their vans.

Jonghyun is being hyper today and took out one of the drinks from their bag and put it in front of his nose. "Ooh this coffee smells really good." he smiled. It is a pretty chilly autumn.

Key smiled at the sight of the sniffing puppy. That is until a Japanese girl suddenly bumped into them, making Jjong pour the hot coffee onto his mask. Jjong bit on his lips as he restrain himself to not curse in public (bad for idol image!).

Key quickly took off the mask from Jonghyun while the girl apologized to the older. Jonghyun muttered 'I'm okay' to not worry her. Key then took out a tissue and took off his sunglasses to take a better look at Jonghyun's face and wipe the coffee spilled on his face.

"Jjong, be still! I'll wipe it!"

"It's hot!"

"I know!" Key moved closer to Jonghyun to help him out.

What they aren't aware of, is being an idol, a worldwide idol of SHINee, open in public, without sunglasses or mask on their face to hide their identity; and is looking like they're making out with each other in a Starbucks' parking lot, where a lot of people can take pictures of it and upload it online.


Author's note

Hey hey hey!

Jongkey feels creeping up! Yaaay~

Some people who read this before asked me;
"Who's Taejoon?"

And I was like;
tumblr_ml3p60AwlF1qkadipo1_400.gif

"DON'T YOU WATCH 'To The Beautiful You'?!"

TaeJoon is the super awesome character Minho is playing as in that drama.
If you haven't watched it either, I recommend it for you.
It's about a teenage's high-school life, romance, and friendship.
The story isn't complicated at all if not for Sulli pretending to be a boy in it..

TTBY08-00068.jpg I like the girl her better. Teehee.

That's for now~

Oh yea! Leave comments and tell me what do you think~ Trolling for now!

- KPOPMonstahh