Sitting Under a Tree

My Ideal One

 

Weeks have passed by after that day. That day the coffee was spilled and that day when two worldwide famous idols stood in a parking lot without any covers to disguise themselves, more ever standing in an angle that people could mistaken them as (preferably) making-out with each other.
 
The SHINee boys were on their plane off to Korea after they finished their Japanese promotions when the articles come out. The articles with the title 'SHINee Kim Jonghyun ; Coffee Prince?'. The picture of the two boys 'making-out' is also there. Key in his black leather jacket and Jjong in his grey jacket make it look more as if the two were on a date.
 
SHINee wasn't shaken with the news one bit. It has been a part of them to play the gay guys as a fanservice. Fanservice. In fact, Onew, Minho, and Taemin even teased the Kims about it mercilessly.
 
Anyways, the articles that were made that day was soon followed with more articles, explaining more and more details.
 
SM shut up. They would just tell the medias that Jjong and Key are only kidding around; basically trying to convince that it was just what bestfriends do. Unfortunately, bestfriends don't kiss. Not on the lips.
 
Fans. Shawols squeal all around the world as if knowing that this would happen someday. Especially all the hardcore Jongkey fangirls.They are already making plans for Jjong and Key's wedding day long ago and the news just gave them more hope that it'll come true. Taemin read it all in the fanfictions.
 
Of course, aside from the happy fangirls, there would be some people who commented rudely of the picture. As if they can't undertand that it's a misunderstanding. Some (couple hundreds) started cursing at the boys, calling them gay or , that they don't deserve to be an artist, a role model for young people.
 
Key knows it's all just a two-days news, the news that will blow off soon, after all, it's a simple fanservice that helps them gain fans. That's one of SHINee's charms; bromance.
 
Jonghyun however, took it by heart. When he read the article for the first time, he started yelling to their manager, telling him to clean up his name. Agreed that bring called a by people on the internet is not a great thing to experience. But Jjong started taking it to a next level. He started to drift away from Key; both physically and emotionally.
 
"Seriously hyung! You're so childish!" Key yelled from the other side of the locked door. "Get your out and have dinner now!"
 
"I don't want to eat dinner with you!" Jonghyun's muffled voice came.
 
"Suit yourself." Key gave up. "Heat it before you eat later."
 
The other SHINee boys found Key's random blushes amusing and laughed upon Jjong's reaction; sometimes saying that he makes them suspicious if the news is actually real. And with that, Minho and Taemin's teasings got more frequent.
 
"Jonghyun hyung and Key-umma sitting under a tree~"
"K-I-S-S-I-"
 
"STOP THAT!" Jjong yelled in the middle of their sacred dinner.
 
"Umma, Jjong hyung yelled at me!" Taemin tattled to Key who's busy seasoning Onew's chicken in the kitchen. 
 
Key walked in their dining room, placing the bowl of chicken in front of Onew. "Seriously hyung, don't yell at dinner!" He nagged.
 
"Well then tell your precious son not to tease me about liking you!" Jjong defended.
 
"Omo! Appa! How can you say you don't like umma?!" Taemin teased again mercilessly giggling madly with Minho while Onew didn't even take his eyes off his chicken for a second. His last statement also hit Jonghyun's last nerve as the dino stormed out of the room.
 
Key put his hand on his hips and started his umma mode and nags the boys about teasing their hyung and stuffs.
 
It continued on and on. Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin think that it's their usual little bickering as the family role-playing game (which is already a part of the group), not actually noticing that Jjong is REALLY pissed off with it. Maybe it's much better that they don't know he's really pissed.
Cause that day they know how serious Jonghyun took it; it was the day of their concert. Their 'almost' last concert.
 
As usual, the pearl blue aqua sea sings along with them happily, cheering when needed, crying with tears of joy when the dubu leader's voice resonates through the concert hall, and gasps whenever the maknae makes his move or the SHINee's frog ripped his shirt.
 
It was their last song of the day, Green Rain; their song which became a drama's OST. With the big stage they're standing on, the five split up, singing in front of different part of audiences. Taemin to the left, Onew to the front, Minho walks to wherever he wants to, and Jonghyun at the right.
 
Key while singing his part seized and opportunity and walked to the right side of the stage, next to Jjong, putting his arm on top of the shorter's shoulder. Which makes the Jongkey fangirls scream loudly.
 
Jjong quickly shrugs his arms off.
 
The first verse ended.
 
The second verse is Jjong's part. He sings it well as usual. But even Shawols can feel how awkward and unusual it sounded. Key who's next to him tried to gave his support by grabbing Jjong's hand to squeeze it.
 
SHINee World got a mini heart attack when Jjong threw Key's arm away.
 
The second verse ended and the bridge too. 
 
The few last sentence of the song, 2Min started doing their thing by putting their arms around each other's shoulder.
 
2Min is the junior in this kind of fanservice! So being the almighty diva he is, not wanting to lose, he put one of his arms around Jjong's shoulder too.
 
Jjong's eyes widen as he felt the flesh around his shoulders. A man's arm; on his shoulders. That is not right! He's straight! People will judge him from this! He'll lose everything, every good images he earned from working hard. So he did the right thing. He pushes Key off of him.
 
Maybe with a little bit more force than he's supposed too.
 
Shawols gasped loudly this time. The music stopped. And as Onew, Taemin, and Minho looked over to the right direction;
 
Jonghyun and Key are looking at each other with shocked eyes;
 
Jonghyun standing straight, mic put down;
 
 
 
Key with his eyes glimmering, on the floor of the cold hard stage.

Author's Note

and so, Almighty Diva Kim Kibum fell on stage! On his too.

Gahhh! 

Sorry for haven't updating since like forever! I can't make time for both this fic and Demonic Love (my other fic; it's a Yongseo; good thing if you want to check it out! -end of shameless advertisement-)

I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you after waiting for so long. I seriously thank you all for not unsubscribing! 

Sorry it's kinda weird. Updated this via mobile! Saves time and my mood when stuck in a traffic jam~

And yes, Green Rain has been my favorite Drama OST lately. It's so- i don't know how to describe it. It's basically just legen-

wait for it .. 

Quick news though. While doing this fic, another idea came across my head to make this fiction a Keunji fanfiction instead. (Key + Eunji).

I know that's so unprofessional of me to change it just like that.

But yesterday I was searching for Keunji fanfictions and none of them are a major Keunji (only side pairings) or unfinished yet.

Don't get me wrong. Jongkey is still my OTP. It's just that I want to try new stuffs once in a while. Get it?

So tell me, should this just be a Keunji or keep this a Jongkey as it is? 

Thanks for reading! Leave your comments bellow!

- KPOPMonstahh

-dary!

gotcha!