Not Made of Bread

My Ideal One

Minho has that 'tall cold dude who's anti-social from SHINee' image. But to be honest, he is one of the warmest person ever. He cares a lot about his friends and he's very loyal to them (when he is not hyungwhore-ing that is). So seeing two stupid friends of his fighting broke his heart.

The tallest one in SHINee rolled sideways on his bed, pulling the blanket to his side. He thought about how stupid Jonghyun was being. One day Kim Jonghyun went home really drunk and he basically confessed his crush on Key to Minho. Last night, when Jonghyun denied his feelings over and over, crushing poor Key's heart to pieces, Minho just wants to punch the dinosaur square on his face and kick far far away.

Not that the dinosaur knows that Minho is aware of his 'crush'.

Seeing Key hurt like that hurts him too. Before that, let me tell you that Choi Minho is as straight (and as tall) as a pole. Not that Minho likes Key, he's feeling guilty that he can't tell Key about Jonghyun's real feelings. He knows that in matters like that, the only one that can tell Key is Jonghyun himself.

"Hyuung~" the small figure lying next to him squirmed in protest. "It's seven in the morning now. Can we go check on Key hyung?"

Minho rolled around again, this time facing the maknae. He smiled weakly as Taemin rubs his eyes. He noticed that it has dark circles under it. Looks like Taemin didn't get good sleep either last night.

After he put Key to bed last night, Minho found Taemin snuggling on his bed, pouting while hugging a stuffed froggy doll a fan gave him. He told Taemin to get to bed but the maknae cried and practically begged and pleaded him to let him sleep in his room, that the maknae needs someone to tell him it will all be okay.

"Key is a light sleeper, remember?" Minho reminded the younger one. "What if Key wakes up when we peeked inside his bedroom? I don't need a morning-diva." he tried to joke. But everyone knows that Minho is not the best joker.

Taemin rolled his eyes, a habit he picked up from Key. "But we need to check up on him! You told me he tried hurting himself with sleeping pills last night! What if he tries again last night when we're sleeping?!"

Only at that moment, Minho realized that Taemin is no longer that 14 years old boy with the bowl-cut hair. He ruffles Taemin's hair and shot up from his warm bed. Taemin follows him from behind. "We need to wake up Onew hyung first, okay? He's the leader, he'll know what to do when Key wakes up." Minho suggested.

It didn't surprise them to see the leader walking back and forth in his own room, looking fidgety. Everyone of them are anxious since last night and Onew being wake up at seven in the morning (miracle everybody!) didn't surprise them like it usually would.

The leader noticed the two youngest member of the group peeking in. "Don't panic you two! Everything will be alright! I'll make sure it will be fine! Jonghyun and Kibum will make up shortly! Nothing bad will happen! It's not like any of them will commit suicide! DON'T PANIC!" he shook Taemin violently. Minho wiped the leader's spit off his face.

"Hyung, we're going to go check on Key. Let's go." Minho said calmly. Onew and Taemin nodded, following him to Key's room.

They all tried to block all negative thinkings and possible worst scenarios off their minds. They tried to stay calm and convince themselves that everything will be just fine, that nothing is wrong. But it was everything but fine when they saw the figure on Key's bed lying there motionless.

For the shocked maknae, there's only one solution. "JONGHYUN HYUUUUNG!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, not bothering if Key would wake up or not from his yells.

It only took 12 seconds for Jonghyun to show up next to Taemin. His eyes are bloodshot red and puffy, his hair messy, his face bloates, his cheeks sunken and it looks sticky from tears, but what attracts Taemin is a broomstick in his hand.

"What happened?!" Jonghyun asked in his raspy thick voice. Minho really wants to pity him if only it wasn't Jonghyun himself that cause himself a trouble.

Onew stepped aside from the doorway to let Jonghyun see what's wrong inside Key's bedroom. Jonghyun hesitated from coming in (understandable. Key would kill him for coming inside his bedroom after an intense fight), having Taemin to push him forward inside. Like everybody else did, Jonghyun panicked at the sight he's seeing.

On Key's bed is a slim y figure wearing an oversized SHINee concert t-shirt, hair covering the face. Key's favorite dinosaur print blanket covering the body up to the stomach. Jonghyun wouldn't freak out so much if only the figure's hair isn't long and wavy or doesn't have s.

"OH MY GOD IT'S A GIRL ON KEY'S BED!" Jonghyun yelled in shock. And he thought Key is gay. "WHERE IS BUMMIE?!" he yelled again, this time to the other three.

Onew, Minho, and Taemin can only shook their heads, all of their faces showing as much shock as Jonghyun's. "Use your broomstick to remove her hair off her face! Who is she?" Minho told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun nodded and stepped forward (slightly), pointing the broomstick to the girl's direction. The girl didn't flinch nor move at all, so Jonghyun continued, slowly removing the dark brown long and wavy strains of hair off the girl's face. When they saw her face, they know for sure that they've met this girl somewhere.

"OH MY GOD IT'S KEY'S GIRL VERSION FROM SCHOOL OF ROCK!" Jonghyun yelled again, earning a slap on the back of his head from Minho and a sarcastic praise from the tallest of the five for being a Sherlock.

"Gwiboon noona?" The older three was shocked when they saw Taemin sitting on the bed, next to the 'girl Key' and is now poking her cheeks, shaking her body to wake her up. But the girl didn't move an inch, nor is she opening her eyes the slightest. "Hyung, she's not waking up!" Taemin told them in panic. Onew and Minho rushed to his side and help him calling the girl up. "D'you think we need to call ambulance?"

Meanwhile, Jonghyun stands still on the doorway, too frozen to do something. He thought about his argument with Key the last night and it suddenly hit him like a lightning. He looked at the girl on Key's bed again, this time he's sure that she is Key. And Taemin is pulling her hair.

"The wig won't come off!" the maknae reported. Even when he's pulling her hair, she doesn't respond, still deeply in sleep. Next, the maknae did something that made Onew and Minho ran backwards. "Ooh lala, the s are real! They're not breads!" he reported inoccently.

That's it. Jonghyun ran forward and slapped the maknae's hands away from the girl. Surprised, Taemin shot up from the bed and run to the doorway, hiding behind Onew and Minho. The dino-puppy then occupied the space Taemin was sitting on before and took the girl's head onto his chest, craddling her while hugging her small figure.

"Bummie, wake up." he whispered to her. The three members' jaws dropped as they saw the girl started squirming in Jonghyun's arms, shivering slightly before she finally opened her eyes, revealing the beautiful feline eyes Jonghyun always loves.

With her eyes opened, Jonghyun's face started growing paler and paler. Her feline shaped eyes opening slowly, the long eyelashes fluttering prettily. Her cheekbones high up, and her pink bow lips look even plumper after waking up from a deep sleep. Not mistaken anymore, she is Key.

Jonghyun is snapped back from the beauty's trance back to Earth when the girl slapped him right on his left cheek, hard before she shot up from the bed, making Jonghyun stumble down the bed. "What the heck were you doing hugging me on my bed?!" she asked angrily, hands on her hips like Key always does when he's nagging. She turned around. "And what are you three doing standing in my doorway? Watching him hugs me?!" Key's voice.

"OH MY GOD IT REALLY IS KIBUM!" Onew yelled, his eyeballs rolling up before he fell down to the ground, fainting from the Onew Condition.

Key was startled. She ducked down to check on the leader who suddenly fainted when long dark brown strains fell to the side of her shoulders. Her eyes widdened. She stood up straight. "Why is my hair this long?!" she asked, eyeing the remaining three SHINee members. Her hands automatically travels to her chest. "I have s!" she yelled to Jonghyun in particular.

To Jonghyun in particular. She stomped forward angrily to Jonghyun, picking up her fallen pillow and started hitting the muscular boy on her bed with it. "WHY. DO. I. HAVE. S?!" she hit the dino-puppy five times before Minho has to step in and restrain her.

"I don't know, Kibum!" Jonghyun answered, covering his head with his arms. "Why are you hitting me?!"

But the girl is no longer paying any attention to him. "Oh my God .. MINHO I HAVE NO ! I HAVE NO ! IT'S GONE! MY IS GONE!" Key yelled in panic, shaking Minho's arm.

Minho yanked his arm away from the girl and pinned her to the wall instead. "What's your name?"

"Kim Kibum!" the girl answered, tears in her eyes.

"LIAR! KIBUM IS A MALE!" Minho felt bad for yelling at girls but if this is a sasaeng fan with Key's mask on, he's furious. Madly furious. And blushing as well when he noticed how close his face is to the girl's.

"I am not lying!" the girl retorted, her Daegu accent strongly rolling off from her tongue. Minho gasped and stepped away from her. "What the heck happened to me?!" she asked, definitely mad and confused with everything. Jonghyun noticed that she started breathing faster than before in panic.

"Kibum, stop it, you're hypervelanting." Jonghyun hold her shoulder in place. "Breath in and out! In .. Out .. In-"

"DON'T FREAKIN' TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Key slapped Jonghyun's arms away from her shoulders. "OUT! ALL OF YOU OUT! OUT! OUT!" she yelled in the scariest way the members have ever witnessed. In a second, they all run out of the diva's bedroom, dragging their leader's body out with them.

Running out faster than he ever ran in Dream Team, Minho pants as he put down the leader on the living room's carpet. Taemin looks lost as he sat down next to the leader on the carpet. Jonghyun on the other hand, doesn't look scared the slightest, only worry etched on his whole face as he stand in front of Key's bedroom's door.

They listened to every scream coming from Key's bedroom. Pure shock attached to her now 'un-manly' scream. Minho and Taemin watch as Jonghyun fight mentally with himself, debating whether he needs to go in or not.

Knocks came from their front door. All are from their neighbors, complaining about the noise they are making in their dorm, making Minho apologize for the nth time that day. Their neighbors leaving while muttering 'them idols think they own everything!' and cursing under their breaths. Minho is worried they might have to move dorms if the complains continue on coming.

Onew woke up later that day, greeted by his youngest dongsaeng's pout and unbelievable stories of how Kim Kibum is a woman now. "That isn't my dream?!" he asked and Taemin sadly has to shook his head.

By 10.00, the screamings finally stopped and it's replaced by soft sobbings. This time, Jonghyun ran inside the diva's bedroom with no hesitation to comfort the poor shocked girl.

Minutes later, Jonghyun came out from the bedroom, holding a sobbing violent girl in his arms, at the same time, trying to stop her from hitting him. "What is wrong with me!" the girl keeps asking, but it seems like it's a question for herself.

"You'll turn insane if you keep that up, Kibum." Onew told her, regretting what he said a second too late as Key then fell onto his knees, sobbing harder than before.

"Oh! Great job, Onew hyung!" Taemin scolded him. Minho only shook his head in disapproval, but at the same time understanding the Onew Condition he has.

Key shook his head violently as he gripped tightly onto Jonghyun's (now) crumpled t-shirt. "No! He's right, Taemin! I'm turning insane! I'm going insane! I'll be insane by dinner!"

"No you're not, Kibum. You're not." Jonghyun glared at the oldest and the youngest member while patting Key's back affectionately. "You'll be just fine. You're beautiful, Kibum."

Key stood up angrily. "That's the problem, Kim Jonghyun! That's the problem! I'm so freaking beautiful! I'm so beautiful! That's what's wrong!" she yelled.

Looking back and forth to Jonghyun and Key, Taemin decided to open his mouth. "So it's Gwiboon noona now?"

That does it. Key lost it. He ran after the maknae all around their dorm, screaming that he's going to kill him if Taemin let go as much as another peep about him being a woman now. Taemin on the other hand started crying for help from Jonghyun and Minho.

To avoid further violence, Jonghyun and Minho nodded at each other before running too to catch the two pretty members, leaving Onew alone in the living room, sighing before calling their manager.

Catching the two, Jonghyun ended up restraining Key from murdering Taemin and Taemin is lifted up to Minho's shoulder for protection so that Key can't reach the maknae.

Holding the beautiful figure so close to his chest made Jonghyun lost his mind. Her hair now long and wavy, but it still smell like the minty shampoo Key uses. Key's figure is slim, small, and fragile, but the girl Key's figure is even slimmer, smaller, and as fragile as him. One thing not different, is the way the girl would nag at the maknae for doing something wrong.

"OKAY WHAT HAPPENED?!" a loud manly voice yelled from the living room, his footsteps getting closer and closer to the dining room where the four are at that moment. "What the heck are you- OH MY GOD, KIBUM IS THAT YOU?!" the man asked. It's Minho hyung, their manager: the Yoon Hoo manager, Onew following him from behind.

He shouldn't have say that. That is all Key has been hearing the whole day and she is getting sick of it. All she wants to do now is curl up in her warm blankets and cry herself, or maybe wake up from the horrible nightmare she's having. She's exhausted.

"I'll take you to your bedroom." Jonghyun offerred her, as if he can hear what she's thinking about. Setting her anger for Jonghyun aside, Key nodded weakly, letting herself get lifted up by Jonghyun, hiding her face into the crook of his neck, blocking away every sounds from the other members or the manager.

Like what Minho did last night, Jonghyun gently put Key down on her bed and covered her smaller figure with the dinosaur blanket, tucking her with it. Jonghyun sighed when more tears gathered in Key's eyes.

Jonghyun sat next to Key's pillow and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Don't stress it out. We'll figure out a way to change you back." he told her.

She slowly averted her eyes to Jonghyun's face, looking at him directly in the eyes. "What if I can't change back?! Are you being nice to me because I'm a girl now? You pity me? I don't need your pity, hyung!" she cried.

"I'm not pitying you." Jonghyun took her hand into his bigger and rougher one. "Okay, maybe a bit. You're shorter than me now." he joked, poking her cheeks in a playful manner, trying to lighten the mood up. It's true. Girl Key is way shorter than the shortest man in SHINee.

It was the lamest joke Key has ever heard from Jonghyun. But then again, it's Jonghyun. No matter what that idiot did that make him angry, he always finds a way to make up with Key. It's not fair! "I'll wear killer high-heels." she retorted.

"I'll never let you!" Jonghyun joked back, feeling great that he finally set the mood better.

"You can't stop me." Key retorted.

"Yes I can." Jonghyun stuck his tongue out. "I'll just hide that killer high-heel somewhere you can never find."

"Like the way you hid those CDs under your sheets?"

"Rest!" Jonghyun gave up. But it surprised him that Key began to chuckle. The sound of her chuckle isn't different from when she was a boy. It's still as addictive and as obnoxious as ever in Jonghyun's ears. Plus, he loves the fact that he was the one that can make her smile for the first time that day.

He sighed in relief, knowing Key will be fine for now. "Being a girl won't change who you are, Bummie." Jonghyun added, before kissing her temple. "Rest."

He loves it the most when her cheeks blushes with pretty pink tint. "I k-know that!" Key yelled, rolling sideways, his back facing Jonghyun. "Jonghyun hyung?" she called, not facing him though.

"Hm?"

"I'm still not forgiving you for last night." she told him.

Sighing, but smiling, Jonghyun ruffled her hair. "I know." and he waited there until her breath gets steadier and slower, falling into a deep good nap. "I'll make your forgive me. Both. For last night and what happened to you now."

 

 

Jonghyun watches as one star shines the brightest among the others. It shines brighter and brighter before it decided to fell down from the sky. A falling star. Jonghyun made a wish and smiled bitterly to himself.

"If only you're a girl. Things won't get this complicated."


Author's Note

That's where the drama began.

DUN DUN DUN!

tumblr_layout_key_gif_01.gif

Did any of you see that coming?
See it coming?
See it?

OH JOY~
Now the title makes sense doesn't it?

Cause Jjong's ideal one is a girl; I changed Key into one.
Kim Gwiboon is here!

DUN DUN DUN!

So anyways, I'm working hard on the new version.
The burden doubled lol
I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the new version better.

My tests have just begun. And I couldn't wait to get over it.
Cause every now and then mom is all like; "Have you studied?"

*me writing fanfics on the laptop"
Me : *poker face*

tumblr_m7zs3ux1u11qgfpfm.gif

Aishh.

The next chapter won't be up soon.
So please wait patiently?

I love you all my 53 subscribers! Thanks for all the supports even though I took a big action by totally replacing the old story with this one ._.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe and don't forget to leave a comment bellow!

Out yo!

- KPOPMonstahh