Chapter 1 - My World

Two Souls
"You know if a robber broke into our house, they'll turn into a immediately."
 
Hana turned her head and greeted with a tired looking Jongin with his hair in a mess except the fact that he is in a fashionable outfit. She smiles warmly knowing what he means exactly. Who would not jump on a girl who is lying on a bed with only her boyfriend's shirt on who is oblivious of the surrounding as she looks through pictures her manager just sent?
 
"I missed you." She said as she wraps her arms around Jongin's neck, pulling him into a chaste kiss. Jongin let go of her, putting his things aside as he  hooks his coat on the coat rack in their closet. "How's the trip?" Jongin asked as he puts his stuff away. 
 
"It's not a trip, Jongin. It's a work trip. I didn't even get to explore Paris!!" She said as a matter of fact that Paris is her dream place to settle things down, although South Korea is a back up plan. "No worries," Jongin returned to his place - at the end of the bed hugging his girlfriend waist as she drape her arms on his shoulder. "I would bring you there. It would be more special with me in the picture." He continued.
 
Hana smiled warmly at his words. 
 
Hana would die if it ever lasts forever
 
 
But some things
 
 
 
Never last forever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
**************
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why did you try to kill yourself?
 
 
 
 
 
"Because the world does not mean anything anymore."
 
 
 
 
 
"And why is that?"
 
 
 
 
 
"He was my world. Now my only world has gone."
 

 

 
pyoyeonji, signing out. xoxo 👄👄