Part 5 - Farewell - Final

Was It Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

I arrived home late and I was exhausted so I just threw myself on the bed. The flight was long and on the way, we had some troubles, but that's normal. Some troubles are noticed by others, and some only we know about. On top of that, there were some arguments between the two copilots so we had to stop it. It happens. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

***

I heard a loud noise. It sounded like something or someone was hit. I turned around and my eyes widened. Ryeowook was in the middle of the road and he wasn't moving. I quickly ran over to him and called the ambulance. 

"Ryeowook!" I said. 

He weakly held my hand. 

"Stay with me! Please! Open your eyes." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. 

***

I sat up in bed and blinked. I looked around and I was in my room. My heart was beating fast. My dream I had was so realistic. I started thinking about Ryeowook. I haven't spoken to him since that day before my flight. I should call him in the morning to check on him and I also needed to talk to him. I turned to the side and just as I was about to go back and get some more sleep my phone started ringing. 

I reached for it and it was Siwon. I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Sorry for calling this late... but.." He said.

I had a feeling something was wrong. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Ryeowook had a car accident and he's in the hospital." He said. 

I jumped out of bed right away. 

"I'll be there right away,"  I said and hung up. 

I quickly changed my clothes and just ran out of the apartment. Siwon's words were ringing in my head. It's like that dream came true. I was afraid of what I might see but I have to make sure he is alright. I got into the car and drive off. 

I stepped on the gas pedal and just drove. I didn't care about the traffic rules. I had to hurry. I arrived in front of the hospital and got out of the car. I quickly ran inside and hurried to the reception. I asked about him and what room. The nurse showed me the room and I ran to the room right away. In front of the room, I saw Siwon, Sungmin, and Leeteuk. 

"How is he?" I asked.

"The doctor is still in the room," Leeteuk said.

I sighed and started walking up and down the hallway. I was nervous and my heart was beating fast. Minutes felt like hours and this waiting was killing me. Siwon brought us a coffee. We were all waiting for any kind of news. The guys couldn't tell me much since they didn't know what exactly happened. Only that he was involved in a car accident. 

The doctor finally came out and we all gathered around him. 

"How is he, doctor?" I asked.

"He is stable now, but the first 48 hours are important. You can go inside and see him, but for a short time." He said and walked off.

We all bowed as he left and then we walked inside. As we entered we saw Ryeowook. He was connected to the life support machines and he had some cuts on his face. His left hand was broken and he had a neck supporter. I stood by his bed and just looked at him. I could imagine the pain he must be going through. I took his hand and held it.  

I knew we couldn't stay long, but I wished I could. I sighed and closed m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter