Part 3

Was It Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of days since I talked with Ryeowook and both of us have been trying to cope with our feelings. I also started work so being busy helped me as well. As for TOP, we saw each other and also talked over the phone a bit, but that was it. He was not happy with me hanging out with Ryeowook again, but that was not his business. 

I would always tell him to relax and not to make a big deal of it, we are just friends. But it was difficult. He knew something was up with me, but I also felt something wasn't right with him. The more I think about it, the more I start to realize that maybe it was just an attraction for the both of us and now we are gradually starting to distance ourselves, or maybe I am wrong? I doubt it. 

Also, today was my birthday and both Ryeowook and TOP will be there. I was a bit scared of what might happen, since every time those two are in the same room they end up arguing. I will try to hold the situation under control. I got up from the sofa and walked into my room to get ready. I prepared what to wear and went into the bathroom to take a share and do my hair. 

I the water and got in. I leaned on the wall and just relaxed my body. It felt so nice. Recently I had a feeling like my body was stiff, from all the sitting so warm showers always help plus a massage. But I didn't have time to get a massage recently so this will have to do. 

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out. I wiped the mirror with my hand and looked at myself. I  then brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom and straight to my room. I sat down at the cosmetics table and took one of the creams that were there and put it on my face. I never put makeup directly on my face since my face was sensitive. 

As I let the cream absorb I got up and got dressed. I picked out a white knee-length dress and there was a strap made of black lace that went over one shoulder, also the lace spread down the waist and part of the dress. I looked in the mirror is turned around. Perfect. Now all I had to do was to find matching high heels and a purse. That should be easy.



 

I went into my closet and found the perfect high heels. They were black and simple but elegant. Afterward, I picked out a small black purse and headed out. I closed the closet door and walked over to my bed putting the purse down and then walked over to the cosmetic table to finish up my make-up.

I took out the eyeliner, lip gloss, and BB cream. I first put the BB cream on and then the eyeliner. Lip gloss came last. I liked simple make-up. I saw no point in putting a lot of make-up on, it's bad for the face skin. I finished my make-up and then fixed my hair. I picked it up and put some small decorations in it. Once that was done, it was time to leave. 

I picked up my things and headed out the door. My car was up front so I didn't have to bother to go to the garage. I got in, buckled up, and drove off. The birthday party was at the beach house. That was my parent's idea, and I just went along with it since I didn't like planning that much. Let's be honest, it can be bothering. 

As I drive down the street I let the music play and I just hummed along. Most of the songs that were playing were popular. It was easy to sing along. The drive was about two hours, but there was no traffic so it allowed me to drive a bit faster, therefore the time of arrival shortened. 

Amber texted me earlier and told me that the guests have already arrived and that everything was alright. She also mentioned Ryeowook being there and TOP as well. They were sitting at different tables, and she told me they didn't even greet each other. I can't blame them. 

I finally arrived at the destination and parked my car in the parking lot. I got out and headed towards the house. I took a deep breath to keep calm and stepped inside. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone said in one voice and started clapping. 

I smiled brightly and looked at everyone. 

"Thank you." She said, 

Top pushed his way through the crowd and came up to me, hugging me. 

"Happy Birthday babe." He said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter