ch 2

you're the one, my ♥ (love)

 


You try your best to remember about that boy.suddenly..

#flashback 

you were sitting at the rooftop of your school.suddenly,a boy sit next to you.You really hate boy exept your broter of course.you rolled your eyes then try to keep your distance from him.

 *arhh!! I hate boys!!* you screamed in your head and take out your phone from your blazer pocket then started to searced for a song.while you were searching a music,you can feel that someone is starring at you.You started to feel feel uncomfortable then take a glance at the person and it turns to he the boy next to you.You stand up from your seat then leave that boy but before you leave,you give him a death glare.The boy seem like he don't mind  it and just smile at you.You roll your eyes again then leave that boy..

#end_of_flashback

*ahh!! I remember now! That annoying boy, sheesh..somebody, please take this guy with you and locked him in your room!* you tought. "Err,actually,I dont remeber you..well, its nice to meet you and I'm really sorry about what happen to you just now.." you said it  with a two pairs shiny puppy eyes plus a little bit pout that you rarely used.well, your family had seen it many times already and they fall for it.of course, who can reject your cute, squisy and pretty face?

The boy started to blush "o..oh,really? alright then..its nice to meet you too,see you next time" he said with a sigh and a weak smile that show his deep attractive dimple on his cheek. You started to feel guilty for some reason, you want to tell him that it was just a lie but your body dont wanna co-operate with you.The boy start to walk away and you found your body run after him..you dont know why,your body moved automaticly towards him..

"Hey!! Wait up!!" You said blocking his way and spread your arms widely like you want to hug him. "Err.. I hope we can be friend...perhaps? You know...like..urgh!! Forget it!!" You yelled and run to your house..

"What a cute girl" he smiled while watching you ran from him.

ommo,he is the yesterday boy 0.O ?? oh my,I cant believe it was him..and guess what? I saw his dimple.he  is freakin cute!!  I cant belived I glare at him!! Oh god! Please forgive me for glared at your precious son!! I deserved a punishment! ! Uhuhu.. I hope I will not bump into him at school tomorrow!! Please god, help me! I begging you! 

OMG!! I cant believe that she is in front just now!! Just look at his cute puppy eyes and..and, her pout is just...urgh!! She's my idol!! God, please let me have her already!  I'm soo happy!!...thanks to you god!! kyaaa!!! Finally!  my dreams come true!! I cant wait to see her tomorrow!!  (>_<)  

#end_of_Lay_POV

~next day~ 

(monday, 0330 a.m.)



" yah! Miokkie!! ...get up already!! remeber that you must go for a walk with your siblings..they're waiting for you now.."  *oh god, please just let me rest in peace for this time!! Its to early!! Gahh!!!* you cursed in your mind.you burried yoir face under your pillow and groan.. "urgh!! Just tell them I want to stay on my bed now ..its freakin cold outside!! Let me rest in peace for god sake!!" You yelled under your pillow

" yah!! you better get up now before I kicked your !!" Your mom threaten you.. *oh, what a wonderful and lovely omma I had here..thank you god..* you said it in your head..you groaned  again "arraso!arraso!" You said as you walked to your bathroom like a zombie.. *what a wonderful  family I had* you scoffed. .


~3 minutes later~

you went out and you saw your brother suho and your twins sister IU and juniel are warming up..

"Miokkie!! Palli, palli, palli!!!!" There you go, meet my lovely annoying siblings suho, my brother.juniel and IU my twin sister...*sigh*  "arraso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I replied back as I ran toward them..they start jogged and you just follow what they doing...after 1 hour jogging..you're all  feel exhausted and walk to home..

~to be continued~
 
_________________________________________________________
Edited at: 13/04/14
 
_________________________________________________________
 
Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes..I'm not an English expert.. so, yeah..
 
*waved*