ch 4

you're the one, my ♥ (love)



When you finished your breakfast, you stand up from your seat.

"i'm full..I'll go first" you said then walk towards your omma to kiss her cheek

" nae..take care and dont forget to search some boyfriend.." she wink at you

"Eww...staph it omma..owh~come on..I'm too young for that.. " you pout.

"oh..come on miokkie...I know its hard for you but at least try to fall in love with someone.." juniel in.

"yeah..i agree.." said IU. 'This two' you curse them in your head..

 "yeah miokkie..I know you dont want to be hurt just because of love but love and hurt is a part of our life.. please,the other girl always talk at your back and they always tease you..its more painful.." said suho. "Aww..you gang up with them too oppa? Ouch! Appa! Napeun oppa!" You act hurt.. 

"Aishh! Thats not what I meant!  Forgive me miokkie!" Suho beg while hugging you tightly. 

"I'm leaving" you said, struggling to get out of suho hug..

"Wait!  I'm coming with you!"

"wait for me!"  "me too!!" The twins said simultaneously. 

"faster then ... " you said, walking fast. 

IU and juniel grab their bag then all of you walk to the bus stop..while walking, IU and juniel were talking about the twin brother Baro and Ravi.

" Ommo,Ravi is hadsome!..I want to be with him..haa" IU  said dreamly.
"yeah..and Baro is cute! I hope I can be with him.. " juniel joined IU

"Yah, let's walk with them when recess time?" IU suggest "

 that's was great !" Juniel squealed. 

'Sigh.this twins sister of mine' you tought and roll your eyes.suddenly you were thinking about lay..


"Oh..I wish i could see him again.OMG,I still remember his dimple..he was soo cute..wait? Why did I think that way?naa...its just a feeling..you can't fall in love with a boy,no way!" You denies

after a few minute,IU,Juniel and you finally arrive at the bus stop and luckily the bus is still waiting for the other..when you were about to went the bus,suddenly someone pulled your bag.you look at the person and it was kyungsoo.you really hate him cause he always annoy and bullies you non stop..

"Yah! What are you think you are doing?! " you exclaim

"what the hell are you talking?you are the one who block my way" he reply cooly with a smirk.

"hey,leave her alone!" The twins shout at kyungsoo simultaneously. 

" shut up" he replied calmly.

"what the hell is going on right here?!" Suho growl at kyungsoo.

" oppa,that boy is bullying our miok" said juniel "how dare you?! " suho explode then grab kyungsoo collar

"yah! Dont waste my time!!..we will be late if you fight at here.If you want to fight please fight later..arraso!! And you little boy *point at kyungsoo* ,why do you do that to this girl..she doesn't do anything! " the bus driver scold kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just roll his eyes then enter the bus.all of the student in the bus were looking at you and start to gossip about it.You just ignore them then enter the bus.IU,juniel and suho were worried about you and enter the bus.in the bus,you spotted an empty seat at the back.you walk to the empty seat then take a sit..IU,juniel and suho sit beside you.

" yah,miokkie..we told you already..next time you must dress up and start to act like a girl..with this,they will never do this to you again..arraso? " IU said while tapping your back.

"alright..I give up..I will give it a try..but I dont know how...what should I do??" You said sadly.

"dont worry..we will help you " juniel reassuring you

" yeah,we always help and protect you remember?" Suho beamed at you.

"thanks unnie,oppa...saranghae " you said hugging IU the nearest. 

" nado, saranghae!" They chorus and smile at you. 'What a geeat siblings I've got here' you tought and let go of IU.

all of the student look at you and your siblings weirdly..

"Okey..that's enough..they're looking at us wierdly" you said embarrassed. .

"Well, let them be!" They chorus "stop copying me!" They chorus again "no! You stop" and they keep arguing about it.. 'haish..this siblings of mine' you smile at them..

Little did you know, kyungsoo is starring at you while smiling

I'm sorry if I hurt you miok, I don't mean it.. I'm so sorry, I promise I will confess to you soon" kyungsoo thought then sigh afterwards... "when will I man up and confess to her?" He said and keep stealing glance at you.. 


~to be continued~

~sorry if lay dont appear in this chapter.he will appear at the next part..and sorry for my broken english.. (updated at 17.05.2014)