ch 3

you're the one, my ♥ (love)

~I'mhome~

" ahh...you all home already.Palli,go to bath and take your breakfast " my omma tell us while sipping her coffee. .

"nae!!" Suho, Juniel and IU  replies then ran to their room. 'Great.Tell me, why am I the youngest among them? Can't you see their behaviour?  Itraspberriestheir noona..sheesh..' you thought. .

 

 

 

you were about to leave when suddenly your omma ask you some question..

"Miokkie dear,do you alredy got a boyfriend? "

There she goes again.. "Sigh,no omma.. I dont want to...I hate all boys,they just  fake and the most worst is when they broke girl heart.Its make me cry and I dont like to cry..such a shame... and.. sigh.. I think this is the million time you've asked me about it.. I'm tired of it all" you answered with bored manner. 

" you know,love is the one of the happiest thing in the world.when you fall in love,It will make you happy but at the same time it will make you sad..I want you to stop being like this,you must act like a girl..look at you,you dont even wear a make-up or skirt or porfume and anything that girl has to do.. you kno-" she keeps on nagging you untill you cut it..

" oh please omma..stop it already..it sounds disgusting...I  want to take a bath first..." you said and quickly run to your room..

#mom_POV


" oh this girl.I should plan how to transform  her to a real girl..I dont want the other tease you.. urgh!! I will think about it later." She tought then continues on  watching her favourite korean drama..


#end_of_your_mom_POV

#Your_POV


"urgh!! Its always the same . can't they stop carrying about me? I'm a girl but girl doesnt suppose to wear a make-up or mini skirt or porfume and so on..all I need is just to be my own self. thats all..can't  they understand me?" You talk to yourself then went to your room to take a bath.


#end_of_your_POV

30 minutes later,all of you went to the dining room.suddenly,IU spray some porfume on you then jump happily with juniel..

"yah! What is this all about?! why are you do this to me?!" You exclaim then give death stare at your twins sister.

"Isn't it obvious?  today,you must be a girl like me and juniel..we dont want other girl tease you..right juniel?"

 " yeah..right!"  juniel agree..

" urgh!! Let me kick that of yours!" As you were just about to chase them, suho pinch both of their nose.. 

"Oww oww ouchh awww!!" They both hold on suho's hand

"This is what you get when you bullies my lovely little sister.Now stop it already..let's eat.." suho said then put his arm around your shoulder then beam at you . You smile lovely at him then hug him tightly "thank you oppa! I love you!" You said.

"You're welcome my dear" he replies then all of you walk to the kitchen.The twins? They walk behind you while curse you.

In the kitchen, your omma smile sweetly at all of you. "Stop using your brother as your bodyguard miok.And you suho, you shouldn't help miok all the time.She will depend on you and cannot take care of herself" your omma nag you and suho.

"I'm sorry omma.I can't help it . I'm used of it" suho confess

"Aww, thats nice of you oppa.. anyway, I can take care of myself omma! I've grown up already! And i know taekwando!"

"Grown up your face! You will only grow up if you had a boyfriend and you'll never get one!" Your omma retard.

"You can't think of any come back then blow a raspberry.. "nice one omma!"  The twins high five each other and guffaw. You give them a death glare and they quickly eat their breakfast. "Nice one miokkie" suho laugh and you two high five each other.. 

 

 

~to be continued~