ch 5

you're the one, my ♥ (love)

after a few minute,the bus finally arrive at school.All of the student quickly get up from their sit then get down from the bus.After all the student are gone,Suho,IU,Juniel and you get down from the bus.When you and your siblings are out from the bus,You saw Lay was waiting for someone.You smile secretly but you've been caught by suho.

"whats going on with you? " he look at you wierdly

" what? Uhh..n.nothing " you stammer 'geez girl, control yourself! ' you remind yourself

" hey,look that's Ravi and Baro!" Juniel squealed "where? Where?" IU searching for them "they're chatting there!" Juniel pointed at the direction " I saw them!" IU jump while clap her hand. Then they both squealed like a lunatic.

you just look at them wierdly. "Uhh, suho oppa.. are they really my eonnie ?" You asked suho "what on earth are you talking about kim mi ok? Of course they're your sister." Suho reply while pinching both of your cheek "oww oww ouch! Staph ith oppah! Aww! I'm just being curious here!"

You groan in pain while tugging his jacket. "Better not do it anymore" he said then let go. "It hurts! I hate you! Don't ever show your face infront of me again, even your shadow!  Humm!" You sulk then walk away.. "aww, is my dongsaeng sulking? I'm sorry okay? Please forgive me?" He begged.You already forgive him  but you pretend to play hard to get.. "forgive you your face, go away brat"  you hissed.. "aww..you hurt me with your word..take it back please? Miokkie.." he hug you while apologise but you still want to .


At the same time, Lay was waiting and searching you.when he saw you, he ammidietly beam and walk towards you.. when he was about to call your name, he bump into juniel. 

"Ouch!" Juniel exclaim and almost hit the ground but thanks to her twins fast reflect, juniel is save.

I'm sorry! I really am! " Lay bow repeatedly "aww..they're gone now! Huhuhu!" Juniel befan to cry "pa..pardon? " Lay was confused as why juniel suddenly cry. "They're gone! Ravi and Baro! You just ruined our chance to talk with them!"  IU began to cry also.

"Hey, I'm sorry.okay?" Lay was desperate to walk with you and he don't know what to do with the twins. "Sorry your face! You think you can get them to talk with us? Huh?" Juniel point at Lay "sigh.of course.I will help you two to talk with them.I even can make them to be your friend" Lay said calmly and try to search you again.

"Really?!" Juniel and IU chorus "yeah.just meet me at canteen when recess and I will help you two to talk or do whatever with them alright? Just let me find my love!" Lay burst. "Huh? Your love? Who? We know all girl in this school.well, not all , just half?" IU offer him. "Really?! Well, do you know..umm.. mi..mi ok? Kim Mi Ok? "

"What the?! Miokkie?? Our little sister??!!" Juniel and IU chorus again. "You two are  her sister? Can you two help me out? "  Lay asked " help you? Of course.After we talked with Ravi and Baro" IU reply  "okey, okey. When recess time! And help me out with  Mi Ok too, deal?" He said desperately "Deal" the twin said

After the deal, the school bell rang indicate that the class is starting and they run to their class excitedly. 

'Oh god! Please don't let my day gloomy.Please let me see my crush!' Lay tough nervously in History class.

~To be continued~

Update at : 18.05.2014

Author note: please do subcribe and comment..don't be a silent reader, it makes my heart hurt.. ~.~