ch 6

you're the one, my ♥ (love)

Lay POV

What will I say to her when I saw her? 'Hello, you lookbeautifull' ugh! She will creep out if I say that 'hello, nice to meet you again Mi Ok' no! Many boy already used that phrases 'hey, Mi Ok right? Nice to meet you *smile*' ugh! I don't know anymore! 

"Hey, you looked troubled?  What makes you?" Say one of my friend, Chen.

"Oh! Chen! Help me! " I shook him "let go of me! Are you mad?!" Chen groan 

"Sorry, I just don't know what to do if I met her.. sigh.." I confess

"Her? Who? Kim Mi Ok? The boyish but cute girl?" Chen look at me amuse

"Of course!  Who else could be?" I sigh again "oohh..someone dreaming of getting Miok... keep dreaming friend. Because some of us already confessed to her but got rejected by her in nicest way.. trust me, she may reject you nicely but the hurt will everlast untill I don't know when..Look at Luhan, he got rejected last year in a nicest way but he still hurt right now.But he end up being her friend anyway.and- bla bla bla"

'Wow, just wow..Luhan hyung had confessed to her last year but got rejected? Amzing.. thankfully he's already graduated..Hope he will find another girl so there's no rivalry between us.I really don't want to lose Miok.but what if I got reje-'  someone tapping my shoulder and wake me from my tough

"Hey, did you hear me? Are you alright?" Chen asked "hu..huh? What is it again?" I blink at him innocently.. "urgh! Just do what you need.Recess time, you sick lover boy" chen puch me lightly on my left arm "and good luck with wooing Miok" he smirk at me.

"Oh my! It's racess already?!" I exclaim and quickly run to the canteen.

:::::at your class::::::


You sit on your chair then buried your face in your arm. Lay is the one who appear at your head now and its make you feel a little bit dizzy.suddenly,someone knock your table.You lift your head a little to take a look at the person and surprisingly it was kyungsoo..

 you rolled your eyes "don't pick a fight with me right now.I'm out of energy so please leave me alone.Brat" you said in a nice and buried your face agin.

Suddenly, kyungsoo touch your forehead  "hmm? nothing happen,your head is not hot at all. It means that you're not having a fever .You know,you look like a zombie right now.Hahahah!" He laugh wholeheartedly. 

"haha,that was funny, thank you..now leave me alone..Brat.." you replied Sarcasticaly at him . Although some of you word been can't be heard, kyungsoo still hear it..

"You know, I broke one of your favourite pen" he said smirking at you.Deep in his heart, he wanted you to look at his face when he talked to you.He missed the way you  nag and blink innocently at him when he bullied or annoyed you. He thinks that you're cute and start to develop a crush for you since then.But now, you not nag him anymore.You make him shut with your answer.

"Uh-huh..that was great..now leave me you moron" you said then push him to his seat. 

"Hey . What's wrong with you?" He realise that you're changing and  asked you with a worried face. You became a little bit guilty but shrug it.Kyungsoo glance with a softly gaze one last time then take his seat.

After kyungsoo take a seat, the teacher enter  the class and start to teach about science..you really can't concentrate at that time cause your mind keep on thinking about Lay and same with D.O,he keep thinking about you and your attitudes. ' maybe she just tired of my habits of bully and annoy her.Oh my! Did I did it overboard?  Maybe that's why? I crossed the line' he tough while gazing at you from time to time.  luckily,the teacher doesn't realize it and  keep teaching non-stop..After 1 hour and 30 minutes  study of science and 1 hour studying  math your head became heavy and so your eyes. Lucky you, the recess bell rings and save you from the math subject. 

" okey class..see you next time.." said Mrs.Lee the she walked out from the class.As soon as Mrs.Lee gone, all the students in the class run their life to the canteen like there's no tomorrow. Well, all student except kyungsoo and you..Kyungsoo silently put his book in his bag.when he finished packing his bag, he went to you to say something but too late cause your twins sister already arrive at the door and squealed madly.. "Miokkie! Come on! Let's go to canteen!

"But I'm still- " "shush! Just follow us dear,we won't harm you, we're your sister right? Now listen to us" IU said with a big grin you ever saw.. "hey, isn't that the boy who always annoy you? What is he doing here?" Juniel asked you but loud enough to be heard by  kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sigh and rolled his eyes  " I heard that and this is my class okey? Do you have a problem with that? Huh?" He asked with a sharp glare. "Uhh.. no, just curious.." juniel answer .

" Miokkie! He's creepy! Look at his eyes! Let's go to the canteen!" IU keep pulling you to the canteen.well, she scared of kyungsoo eyes. In the canteen, they search for someone. 

"IT'S the twins! Ravi and Baro" juniel said then the left me alone to talk with their new friend.when I was about to walk away, suddenly someone calling me in the crowd.I search for the fimiliar voice and it turns out to be L-A-Y..

" hello?" He wave at you with a cute grins. You feel like your heart is going to burst from beating too fast. You don't realise that you wave at him back and show a small cute smile unknowingly. Lay's heart beating so fast, he can't believe that you're smiling at him for the first time. After 2 years he developed a feeling for you, you finally realised his appearance.

" y..you should smile often" he said grinning at you "pardon?" You asked confused "your smile,  it makes you more pretty" he confess "huh?" You blink at him. "And you shouldn't blink your eyes, someone might kiss you if you do that" he said "what are you talking about?" You ask, embarrassed of his comment.

"I'm  talking about you of course" he smiled at you, showing his dimple that you adore.He suddenly grab your hand and make you sit with him.Your face slightly turned to pink shade because of the skinship. "Let's get to know each other!" He beam " I- " 

" hey, your cheek is red.. are you okay? "  he asked " huh? Yes, I'm okey. It's just, th..the weather. It's hot in here, thats why" you replied,stamerring.

"Owh do yo wanna walk outs-" "Hey! Xing xing!" Lay's word been cut by chen and Tao. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris already graduated last year. 'Urg! Why does my day with her never been perfect! Why, oh why!' Lay tough and glare at his friend.

 

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

________________________________________________________________

~AHH!! I dont know what am I writting right now!! >0< 
*hit my head* I'm sorry..I just cant think anymore..just this scene that pop in my mind right now.. X_X