ch 1

you're the one, my ♥ (love)

 

 

you are a simple girl that dont want to wear make-up,revealing clothes and the most worst is,you dont want to have any boyfriend cause you think all boy is a liar.this day is the worst
day for you because first,your brother ask you to put some make-up on you.second,your twin sister want you wear a mini skirt and third,your mother always want you to date with someone..

You went out from your house and take a walk at the park


"urgh!! the worst day ever! why does my family want me to do that all?!urgh!! I cant take it anymore!!" You shouted and 
Kicck an empty bottle.

Suddenly,the bottle hit someone.you can hear that person groan in pain.you search for the person and and blink at him, he  is cute and handsome.your eyes open widely that time.the boy walk near to you....

"yah!!what are you doing?! why dont you pick it up and throw it in a dustbin? it hit my head and it was hurt you know?! now apologise to me!" He said while rubbing the sore part at his head.

" I..I..I'm sorry! I dont s..saw you that time...I..I'm really sorry.." you said while shuttering.

"Hey, no need to be scared of me..alright then,I forgive you this time but next time you must throw it in a dustbin arraso?" He stare at you with gentle gaze but worried at the same time.

"arraso.." you reply him while staring at the ground. *damn it! If it's not because my family, this will never happen!! Urgh! !* you mentally curse your family. 

"good girl.." he pat your shoulder and about to leave "oh,forgot it...what is your name?" He asked you while smiling

*oh no! That smile of him!* you mentally slapping youself for fangirling over him. This is totally not your style " sorry,I can't tell my name to a stranger.." you said it with a monotone voice. 

" yah..you dont remember me??" He said with a hurt full voice.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Edited: 11/04/14

 

Author: sorry for my grammar mistake, I will try to fix my grammar next time.. thank you 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 



~to be continued~