Chapter 6

Vampire Story ^_^

Next morning ----------------

 

"The feelings got lost in my lungs
They're burning, I'd rather be numb
And there's no one else to blame
So scared I'll take off and run
I'm flying too close to the sun
And I'll burst into flames"

 

I hit my alarm clock "Ughhhh...5 more minutes." I roll over over with the biggest headache ever.

 

" You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show
So I'm putting my defenses up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack
"

 

I finally get up and turn my clock off. I look at the time and it's almost 1pm. My stomach growls,then i remember i haven't eaten since yesterday.I start to get up but pause because for some reason i can't remember how i got back to my room or anything after i gt to the party last night. I try to think about it but i grab my head because it starts feeling fuzzy. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" i yell still holding my head. Daehyun walks in with a smile on his face. I looked at his face and have a flash back to kissing and rubbing on him last night. I blush tomato red stuttering "H-hey D-Daehyun,how are you? while looking away. He smiles "I'm doing a lot better then you are right about now i bet" he says dropping the smile. "Get up,you're going with me." I groan and lay back down. I'm about to fall asleep when i feel the bed turn over and i crash on the ground. I stare up at Daehyun,he has a serious look. "You want me to go right now,can't you wait for a few hours or days" I say rubbing my head. "No,you're getting ready now and you're going to like it,this is pay back for not finishing what you started." He walks off and i hear a shower getting ,when he walks back into the room grabbing me by my arms and dragging me to the bathroom. "Get in now,or do you want me to put you in" he says reaching for my shirt. I knock his hands away 'i will do it,but could you leave first" i say looking towards the door. Daehyun smiles a wicked smile, "no i will not leave,i will stand here until you are out of the shower,woudn't want you drowning or slipping." I start to panic, "We don't have all day get in now before i help you get in"he says crossing his arms.

 

I start to get undressed; i can feel his eyes on me "Can you turn around at least" I say feeling self-conscience. He shakes his head,"nope,i won't". I take the rest of my clothes off and dive into the shower closing the curatin to cover myself. I start to clean myself,when the curtain is pulled back "What are you...." I start to say when i notice he is . He climbs into the shower and closes the curtain back. "What are you doing,get out" i say. "Well i can't do that,i haven't gotten a shower today,and this is faster you know the saying "save water,shower with a friend." He says crowding me and getting closer."Wait,why are you getting closer" I say looking down his body.He smiles "well i need to get under the water too" he says getting closer. "wha..what?" i say staring at his body while cover my chest with my hands.I'm swear he have the perfect body ever that make me melting inside. He goes to reach for me,i flinch. "Relax,im just getting the soap" he says pulling his hand back to show me the bar of soap.He grabs a rag and begins to wash himself; i follow his hand movement until he starts to wash lower part. My mouth opened a bit as see he lower part.I snap my eyes up to see him grinning. I turn around and start to wash myself,when i feel him wraps his arms around me and press into me. I jump "what are you doing,let go" "All you seem to be able to do is ask what am i doing,how about i show you" He says kissing my neck. "Last night you left me so hungry"

 

He says nuzzling my neck.I feel the brush of fangs: it sends a shiver down my spine.I can feel him grind on me,almost making my legs give out.I feel a slight pinch of his fangs on my neck,when he lets me go.I turn around confused to see him getting out of the shower. "What,why?" he looks back eyebrow raised and start getting dressed."I will give you 10mins to be ready,then i want you out" he says walking out the bathroom. I stand there confused,let down and aching. I hurry and finish and get dressed and walk to see him watching TV.He looks up when i come out "ready" he says before getting up. I look at him still confused and . "Why did you leave?" i say as we walks towards the door,he stops and turn around. He walks closer and leans over to my ear "next time you leave me hanging like that,let's just say you're next punishment won't be so easy"