Chapter 1

Vampire Story ^_^

I slowly lost concisenessas i see is an evil smilling face. "Who are you?What do..you want from me?" 'I'm your new master dear cute girl" says the mysterious person who walks up. "What?!!...Master?!" i say as i pass out.

 

Earlier that day -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Chorong! Wake up now or youre going to be late for graduation." I hear my mum yelling.I roll over and look at the clock. 9.00 am.

"Oh !" i get up and run to the shower,getting dressed after my shower, i come down stairs. "Well,you look so beautiful baby girl" say my Daddy. "I remember when i was graduating." I roll my eyes. "Dad,i don't have time for one of your stories' i go to the breakfast table. "Morning Mom", "Morning love,you better hurry or you will be late,i swear sometime you would be late for you own funeral with your sense of time" I laugh and finish my eating. I get up and head to my car,i smile and waved at my parents "see you when you get there" I get in my car and drive off. Not knowing that would be the last time i see my parents.

 

Back To Present ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wake up,confused and with a  headache. I look around and notice that i'm in a Victorian looking room "Where am i?" my head feeling fuzzy. I get up slowly and head to the door but can't open it because it's been locked. I bang on the door "Hello,is anyone there,please let me out" I keep banging and then i hear footsteps. I stop and listen; the footsteps are getting closer "hello is anyone there" The door is pulles opened suddenly. "Will you quite with the racket" I freeze as i look at him. He's beautiful,his eyes are the prettiest blue i have ever seen, and his hair is black and straight. His face so beautiful and there are no words to describe it. He smirks; i shake my head of the confusion. "Hello can you help i don't know where i am, and i want to get home' He stops smirking when i say home. "You are home,your new home,you will be my pet", i look at him like he's stupid,and walk around him heading towards the door.

 

I get grabbed from behind and slammed into the wall,he has me against the wall i look at his face to see his blue eyes are that no longer blue but a bright red and his teeth seem to have grown longer. "Where do you think you're going" he says. "What the are you?" I scream with wide eyed. He smirks "i am vampire and your new owner,you do what i say or else,and this is your new home you will be my pet from now on" He lets go of me and and i slowly sink to the ground just staring at him, "Please let me go home please,my parents they will know i'm missing,they will look for me,let me go" I beg. He stares down at me with experession never changed. "Don't worry,your parents aren't looking for you,i made sure of that" I look him in the eyes because they seem to have returned to normal "what have you done?" he looks away "i just made it look like you were in an accident and didn't make it" I start crying, "why would you do that!",he looks at me again "it's either that or kill your family.now go back to your room and if i catch you escaping again you will regret it" he walks off without another words. I sit there for a little while longer,then head to my room and lay on the bed. I fall asleep crying thinking what's going to happen to me.

 

Daehyun Point of view --------------------------------------------------

 

I walked away from my pet,knowing i left her crying. I'm sad i had to take him from his family but i cant be alone anymore the loneliness is too much.I head to my room thinking about Chorong and go to bed for the day..

 

Chorong Point of View ---------------------------------------------------

 

I wake up and look at the clock,dazed it's 12pm.I sleep for 5 hours. My stomach growls,i get up and go look for a kitchen i find it suprisingly because the house was huge. I look around think would a vampire even have regular food or was the fridge just full of blood.I see a note on the table saying there was food for me in the fridge and that he wouldn't be up until the nighttime ; i open to see it was in fact filled with human food. I grab some eggs and bacon to make a late breakfast,after eating i start looking around the house.Its really nice house with a lot of rooms all of them being unlocked until i came upon one room that wasn't. I checked all the other rooms so this one must be his. I go back to my room and lazed around and watched tv seeing as there was nothing to do but wait for him to  get up.