chapter 2

Vampire Story ^_^

Nighttime ------------------------------

 

I hear a door opening and closing,and then footsteps heading towards me. My door is thrown open he walks in a sees me on the bed. "What do you want?" i say to him. He looks me in the eye and says "there's more to being a pet then just laying around,you are also my new source of blood" I stare at him wide eyed and try to run but im cornered because he standing in front of the door. He comes towards me "fighting will only make it harder for you" I shake my head " please don't do this" he keeps walking towards me "it's either you or some poor unknowing person,you won't die from this,if anything you might enjoy it' He said stpping in front of me. He grabs me by my shirt and picks me up, i try to fight him but he's too strong. He bends my head back,and then bites me. I feel so much pain it's unbearable,then it changes and isn't pain anymore. I moaned in pleasure,he holds me tighter. It goes on and on,i have no sense of up or down,it's like our bodies have become one.

 

"Omg" I say as my eyes roll back. I start to feel light headed,when he pulls back,i stare at him and his eyes are still red,he brushes my hair from my face. I thought to myself his eyes aren't scary but in fact they are a beautiful crimson. "You're beautiful" I say,he looks away at that,he goes and put me back on the bed,where i lay just staring at him too weak to move. I He starts to leave the room then stops and looks back at me; "I'm not such a bad person if you get to know me,you will like it here"  he walks out. I struggle to get up "wait,i have to ask you something". I managed to get up and walk out of the room using the door as a support; i get a dizzy spell and start to fall,when i get caught by something. I look up to see him holdingme with one hand and a glass of water in the other. "You shouldn't be up right now; i took a lot of your blood" he says picking me up with one hand and placing me back on the bed. How strong is he anyway,he looks at my face seeming to understand my thoughts. "Vampire are stronger than humans and faster"  He says standing me the glass of water. "Here drink this and get back your energy"

 

I look at him after finishing the glass of water, " why did you take me from my home and me of all people? "

 

Daehyun Point of view -------------------------

 

I can't tell her the real reason i took her. I look away and tell a lie "I took you because i needed food and it had nothing to do with picking you,it was just luck of the draw" I say looking back at her with with a straight face. She looks sad and lies down,i turn to go to go then stop when i remember the other reason i came. "Get ready within an hour" I turn to leave but she stops me. "Why,what 's going to happen?" I look at him again and tell him the short version. "Since your my first pet,my friends are throwing my a ball,so get ready.Beware do not disobey me in front of my friends. A pet disobeying their master is usually a killing offense,and i don't want to go through the trouble of finding a new pet so soon" I say as i walk out.

 

Chorong Point of view----------------------------

 

I look at him as he walks out "What am i going to do?" I ask myself. I go get a shower and go look for something to wear.As i stare at my closet i wonder what pets even war to something like this. I choose to wear  a black dress and a red shoes. I look at myself in the mirror,thinking about what will happen to me,when Daehyun walks in.He looks at me and nods,he then says 'here are the some rules to follow while we are at the party. 1.Don't disobey me. 2. Don't leave my side 3. Don't look anyone in the eyes,vampire have the power to hypnotize peple with their eyes. 4. Be careful about what you eat,because they could drug you and do whatever they want to you,which is why you must follow rule 1 and 2 at all times" . I look at him scared.Well this is just great,he leads me to a car and we head out to the party.