Chapter 4

Vampire Story ^_^

Next day -------------------------------------

 

I wake up feeling fuzzy in the head. I look around to see i'm in a big black colored room. "I see you awake" i feel a shiver go down my spines because it's not Daehyun's voice i hear in my head. "So are you going to kill Daehyun or not.Make your choice wisely" I shake my head no like he can see me,then i say no when i remember he can't see me. "No,I won't do it.Daehyun is nice to me" he sneers in my head when i hear the door open. Daehyun walks in with Himchan and Jongup "How are you doing Chorong?" when Daehyun gets closer i feel the evil presences go away. I look at Daehyun smiling at me and the others look of worry and say "I'm fine,im a little lightheaded but i'm ok" I see Himchan and Jongup sigh in relief. Daehyun grabs my head and pulls it to the side, i feel a sting 'The marks are almost healed,that bastard left a scar" he says."What did he want from you anyway" Daehyun says letting go of my head.I look down "he said he wanted me as his pet,but i didn't want to be". Daehyun looks angry and walks away; i hear a crash and look up to see Daehyun broke a dresser. "Heyy,go wreck your own house not my house!" says Himchan. Daehyun looks apologetic "Sorry,i will have that replaced; i just had to take my anger out on something." He walks back to me and hugs me "I will never let something like that happen again" he says. "Ok,ok,ok enough of the emotionally moments,for now we should find out who this guy is and how to stop him from doing a repeat" says Himchan. "Chorong is there anything he told you,to give us a clue to who he is?" says Himchan.I look at Himchan "He said he didn't like Daehyun and that his name was...Vlad Modest i think" I say looking between Himchan and Daehyun to see if they knew the name "Jongup,go find what you can about someone name Vlad Modest,be prepared for this to be a fake name" says Himchan,Jongup bows and goes to leave "Wait,one more thing,if he is dangerous please be careful" Himchan sais with a look in his eyes.Jongup nods and continues to leave.

 

"Chorong time for you to get dressed i got a little suprised for you" Daehyun says looking happy. "I was planning to wait until a week after the party but since this happened i figured you need something normal to keep your mind busy" Daehyun says all but skipping. I look at him confused as he leaves the room and i go get dressed. I come downstairs surpised i didn't get lost finding my way down.Daehyun is waiting for me at the car outside; He is in deep conversation with Himchan and doesn't notice i came down.I start to walk towards them when they finally notice me and stop talking."Ready to go" Daehyun says i nod and get in the car i hear "Get the stuff and send it to my new address".Daehyun gets in and starts to drive off looking happy again.We are driving for for hours and hours then we pull up to an old looking building. I can see kids coming in and out of it,when Daehyun parks and get out of the car. I get out and follow him into the building and to an office. "Hello Mr.Daehyun,you're right on time,and this must be Mrs.Chorong" says the lady behind the desk. "Mrs.Chorong stuff has arrived and is in her room and here is her schedule and books" the lasy says. I'm starting to get confused "Daehyun,what are we here for" i say look at him.He looks a little embarrased "you know how i took you before you could go to college and all,well you're in luck i'm sending you to college" he says looking happy with himself.I stare at him opened mouth "you signed me up for college" i say. He says yes and he leads me out the door to what i guess is my new room. "You will be living here for now,you will take classess like you would normally do and hopefully graduate" he says smillingas we get to my room. "You don't have to worry you will do fine,i have to go for now but i will be back to check on you and here's new phonewith few number and few others" he says while leaving. I look at him dumbfounded as he laeves me here.

 

After an hour or just standing there thinking what the hell just happened,i finally go inside my room. I see that the room is like an apartment,with a living room,kitchen,bathroom and 2 bedrooms.I walk out my room and see someone in the living room. "Hello,are you assigned to this room too" says the new girl.I look up at her up and down to see she is pretty hot. "Hi,Im chorong college freshgirl or so i found out today"I shake his hand. 'My name is Kaori Estella,this is my first year of college too,from the way you put it i guess your parents put you here without telling you" she says chuckling. I look away "Yeah..something like that""So do you want to be a party to celebrate the starting school year at Stars dorm,btw if you want to know this is Moon dorm,there are 3 girls dorms Sky,Moon and Stars. So do you want to go?" I think about it for a second,Daehyun said he would come back in a little while."Uhm..I don't know,i'm supposed to be meeting someone"i say.Kaori looks disappointed,then she smiles "You cam go then come back early that way you don't miss your meeting". I think about it,Daehyun said it would be awhile. "Sure why not,let's go" I start to walk towards the door but Kaori stops me. "You're not wearing that are you?" I look down at what im wearing and realized i'm still wearing a dress.'Oh yeah,let me change first" I go to my room and dig throught my clothes for something to wear,settling on a black shirt with red jeans because how hot it was. 'Im ready,Party time" I say as we leave.