Chapter 5

Vampire Story ^_^

1 hour later/ Daehyun POV --------------------

 

I call Himchan to see if he made any progress. "Himchan,It's me.Did you find anything out about this Vald guy?" i say. "Nothing so far,whoever this is he does not want to be found.We had a lead but it was a dead end" Himchan says. I sigh in frustation "ok get back to me when you find something" i say. "Will do" Himchan says before hanging up.I call my Mum next "Hi Mum,how are you and dad doing?". "Hello Daehyun baby,we are doing great.What about you,i heard about what happened with your pet, i hope you two are okay" she says. "We are doing fine,i just entered Chorong into college to keep her mind off it untill we found out who we are dealing it" i say. "You know we will help as much as possible honey,just call us" Anne says. I shake my head "You know i can''t do that,we don't know who is doing this and i don't want to put you at risk,don't worry Himchan is helping we will find Vald" i say. "That's lovely dear,enough about all this,what i want to know is when i will get to see you again" She says. "I will come for visit soon,don't worry" I smile. "Well mum i have to go i promised Chorong that i would stop anc check in on her" I say. "Bye honey,just know you will always be my little boy and i love you" she says. "I love you too mum,bye" i hang up. I go get a shower and a change of clothes before heading out.

 

I drive up to the campus and go to Chorong's room knocking,but there is no responses. I check and i hear no heartbeats in the room so i unlock the door using my powers. I walk around the sensing that Chorong had left the room with someone,probably with her roommate 2 hours ago. I leave the room to look for her. I overhear some kids talking about a party,so i go up to them. "Did you just say a party,Where is it happening?" i say. the whole group stop talking and turn to look at me,one of the girls come towards me. "Yeah,there's a party happening at Stars dorm tonight" she says fluttering her eyes trying to flirt. I ignore her attempts to seduce me. "Can you tell me which way is the Stars dorm?" i ask. "It's that way,but you can  hang with us,we're about to go there anyway" she says grabbing my arms. I shake her off "No thanks,i'm just going to find someone,but thanks for the directions and the invite" i say trying to be nice. I head off leaving them and her shocked that i turned her down. I get to the house and it is total mess.There were teens everywhere. I walk inside the house and it's no better than the outside. Out of nowhere a girl came up to me and give me a drink and left again. I smelled the drink to see that not only was there alcohol in it but ecstazy too,i throw it away and head to look for Chorong,i had to get him out of here. I check the first floor and i dont find her,but i got d for my trouble.I go to the second floor and start checking. I find Chorong in the fifth room.I walk in and see Chorong on a bed with a boy on top of her staring to take off her clothes off. I go and get the boy from her off to check and see if she okay. From what i can find she is okay but she was totally out of it "Daehyun is that you,you look so beautiful,what are you doing here" I shake my head "Never mind what i'm doing here,we are leaving,now" The boy leaves in a huff murmuring something about a party pooper and needed to mind her own business.

 

I start to pick Chorong up when she says "Kaori,where is she,can't leave her" I start to put Chorong down back again when i notice a girl on the floor on the other side of the bed half . I go to her and shake her "Hey are you kaori".She looks at me "Oh,so pretty" he says. I'm annoyed and shake her again "are you Kaori" i say.I guess me shaking her seems to clear her minds a little. "Yeah,I'm Kaori,who are you" she look around "Where am i,and why i'm half " she says getting her shirt. "We are leavinng,you can come with us are stay here,you choice" I say lifting Chorong up again and heading towards the door. Kaori follows us; i glare at everyone daring them to come close to us as we leave.We get back to the Chorong and what i found out is Chorong's roomate Kaori,room. "Sorry,i did not know that was going to happen it was supposed to be a little party for the starting of school but that was crazy" Kaori says looking sad.I start to like her a little,at least she admits what she did was wrong. "It's okay go rest,you're going to need it to get rid of that hangover" i say. Kaori heads to her room and i take Chorong to her. I put her on the bed looking around to see he hasn't really unpacked anything,so i look through the boxes for a change of clothes for her. I find her pj's start to undress her when she wakes up a little. "Daehyun,your still here" she says smiling.

 

"You saved me" i nod and start to put new shirt on her when she grabs me."Daehyun" she says groaning before mashing her lips to mine. I try to resist but taste so sweet.i groan and kiss her back,i devour her lips kissing her deeper using lips,teeth and tongue we both groan. I put my hands on both side of her chest rubbing her s,she makes a long groan. I start making my way down to her chest to hips right above her jeans line.She stops kissing me "let me touch you" she breathes. I nod yes,she puts her hands over the bulge in my jeans and start rubbing i groan almost losing control.I grab her hands and move them up my body for her yo touch somewhere else. I start to her jeans. When i hear a ring,i ignore it at first and keep undoing her jeans,but the ringing doesn't stop. I pull away,Chorong make a sad whimper. I answer the phone, "Hello,what is it dammit" i say. "Well hello to you too" says himchan. "Sorry" i say. "Well,i was just to say we finally got a clue who is Vald person is,but maybe this is not the time,i will call back later" Himchan says. "No,no go ahead" i say,Chorong making another noise,but it sound different. I look to see her fell asleep,i sigh and get dressed. "Himchan, I'm on my way over so you can show me what you found: i say irritated. "Ok,i will be waiting for you with bells on" he says. I glare at the phone "I'm not in the mood for sarcasm,i'm on the way" i say hanging up. I look at Chorong one last time thinking since she fell asleep,i will have to punish her some way. I walk out thinking of all the things i would make her do.