Chapter 3

Vampire Story ^_^

Arrived at the party -------------------------

 

We pull up at the big house,there are people going inside wearing elegant clothes. I look at him unsure of what to do next. Right when the driver opens the door and i turn to get out but he grabs my hand and passes something to me. "Keep this on you at all the times and only use it when you're in trouble". I look to see it's necklace with a pretty blue gem on it; I put it around my neck and nod at him. We step out and i feel lots of eyes on us. We walk to the stairs into what looked like a castle when we get greeted by a butler. "Wow they are rich" i mummer to myself. Daehyun looks at me "Oui,very rich indeed, if i remembered he bought this house because his mom would let him decorate the house how he wanted" he looks at someone ahead waiting. "Daehyun you finally got here, I thought you weren't coming. I know how you hate to socialize" says a beautiful man. "Himchan, you know i would come. What kind of person would i be if i didn't come to a party thrown for me". Himchan turns and looks at me,still talking to Daehyun he says " So this is the famous first pert you got, you could have done better. I had offered you better to " i look at Daehyun to see his fist clinch. "I am well with her, she serves me well and his blood is to die for" Daehyun says looking proud. Himchan turns to face him again "What do you mean to die for?" Daehyun say "she has a rare blood type that almost doesn't exists anymore" Daehyun smiles and nods. Himchan looks at me with a new light in his eyes. I flinch under his stare,Daehyun pulls Himchan aside and whispers something in his ear i can't hear and Himchan nods his head .

 

 

"Well,why don'y me move this conversation to the party hall" Himchan says while walking away. We follow and as we step inside the room everybody freezes. I have never had this much attention on me before, it's like the stares are stabbing me. Himchan and Daehyun usher me along to a group of equally beautiful people. Daehyun says " Hey guys this is my new pet Chorong,Chorong this is Yongguk" As he turns me towards the charisma and muscle man,the guys give a cheeky smile that says he's hot and not ashamed to admit it. "This is his wife Hyosung" he says i turn to look at the gorgeous longhaired girl next to him. She smiles at me and nobs her head "This is Himchan pet Jongup" Daehyun said turning me to the muscled but really hot guy with pretty smile and brown hair. I smile at him because he seems to be nice,he smiles back and even winks at me causing me to blush. Daehyun keep introducing people ignoring that exchange. "This is my mum Annie,and my stepdad Andrew". They smile at me "We are so happy our son finally got a pet" she hugs me,when she pulls back "you smell good,no wonder my son picked you" I look at her with wide eyes staring to feel afraid because i see a hint of a fang. "Calm down Chorong,she just wanna scared you" my eyes widen even more "did i just hear your voice". Daehyun looks at me like i'm dumb and continues to talk in my head. "Yes i am,vampires can telepathically talk to people they have taken blood from" I look at him my eyes still wide,but i'm starting to get use to it. I try to talking back to him "That's kind of cool,this power. So i can talk to you but no one else will hear us" Daehyun looked at me this time his eyes were wide. "What wrong Daehyun?" He shakes his head "you're not suppose to have the power to answer me,it's suppose to be one sided" I looked suprise "then how am i talking to you", "i don't know,but for now we will use this and keep it to ourselves."

 

"Excuse me,is something wrong?" we jump in suprise. "You two have been staring at each other for a while and not saying anything" Daehyun makes up some excuses but i don't hear it,one moment i'm next to Daehyun the next i feel like i'm falling and i end up in a dark room. I look around panicking beause i don't remember how i got there,when i hear something moving in the dark. I start to panic even more when i find a switch on the wall and flick the lights on. There sitting in the corner of the room is a man just staring at me and not moving. I call out for Daehyun in my head but i hear nothing,the warmth that was there when he talked to me was there no more. "Where am i,why am i here,what do you want from me?" I say while trying to look for a way out. "It's not about what i want from you; it's what you want from me" I look at him like he is crazy "What do you mean you can give me my freedom?" He roll his eyes "it's exactly as i said girl,do you want your freedom or not just answer the question" "Of course i want my freedowm and to be able to see my family again" I say as looking at him like his is stupid "Well i can give you that,all you have to do is kill Daehyin for me then you will be free forever" My eyes go wide eyed "Why do you want me to kill Daehyun,what has he ever done to you" His turn red "never mind what he did to me,are you going to do it or not?!" he yelled getting angry. "I won't hurt Daehyun,he is a good person" I say. He start walking towards me and grabs me by my neck. "Know my name and fear me,I am Vlad Modest" he says than he bites me.This is different from when Daehyun bite me; this is all pain and no pleasure.I screamed and beat at him to let me go.He pushes me away "With this i can keep track of you,and you will end up killing Daehyun for me or you will pay dearly" he smiles an evil smile and walks back into the dark corner of the room,the lights flicker and then he's gone but i can still hear his evil laugh.

 

 

I back away scared,then i hear my name being yelled when Daehyun burst into the room. He is wide eyed,and then he sees me and rushes to me. "Are you okay?Where did you go?What happened?" He stops and sees my neck,his eyes flair red. "Who did this to you?Why you didn't use the necklace?!" he says gripping my neck and flips my hair to side to get a better look.I start to cry "Somehow i got here and some guy came out nowhere and attacked me,he just left before you got here,and i'm sorry i forgot about the necklace" i say. Daehyun pulls me in for a hug,petting my hair to try to calm me down. "It's ok Chorong; i will never let this happen again but first let's stop the bleeding" he pulls me away from him enough so he can get a better look,then he the holes on my neck. I jerk when he does that. "Easy Chorong i'm just healing the wound" then he keeps .I start to feel a little fuzzy,feeling a little pleasured in what he is doing,then i think to myself omg this is about to happen again,what kind of girl faints twice,and then i pass out.