Chapter 9

The Vampire's Reason

She had enough.

For 6 long years, all she got was abuse. For 6 long years of loving the man who is she with in this mansion was only... pathetic. She knew, she should've left before anything happens. Before she... fell.

 

That night, she packed her things. YuRi crept to Kai's room to be sure that he's sleeping. She walked up to him and sat at the edge of his queen-sized bed. It was definitely the right size for him. YuRi giggled at the thought. She went near him. She scanned the boy's sleeping face. He was an angel. But she imagined what will be his reaction if she left him. He'll turn to a black angel.

 

But YuRi made her decision. It was only not for herself, but for Kai and Audrey to reconcile back together. She doesn't want to ruin any relationship, because of her. She left an envelope adressed to Kai, at the table beside his bed. Before she left, she kissed his lips, for she knew that he will think of it as such a dream. Before she left his room, she left a word, "I love you, Kai. Take care of yourself."

 

A tear fell at Kai's cheeks before his only love... left.

 

 


 

 

Kai woke up with a tingling sensation. Something was wrong. Rather missing. He sat up at his bed, still with his messy hair and rubbed his still puffy and closed eyes. He looked around. Nothing uch change but what is it that cause him to be nervous early when the sun is rising?

 

All he remembered was the dream wherein YuRi entered his room, kissed him, and said the words he longed to hear.

 

I love you, Kai.

 

Kai quickly got to his morning senses. YuRi loves her! But he have to be sure. When he was about to get up from the bed, he saw an envelope with a written Kai on its front. He sat back and read the letter. But, wrong move. He crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere. He just heard a crashing sound. He hit the mirror at the wall. He can't take it. But, where would he find her?

 

Just only 18 words. Eighteen words that shattered his heart.

 

I love you. Sorry if I left. It's for the best. I hope you'll be happy with Audrey.

- YuRi

 

He's more frustrated as ever. He can't think straight. He combed his hands through hair. "Where could she be?" Kai uttered to himself, "With Audrey? How can I be happy with her? She's a in bastard." Kai tried to remember what happened yesterday. And the memory came...

 

"What do you need, Audrey?" he was confused. Audrey dragged him to his house's garden.

 

Audrey looked at her with pleading eyes, "Come back to me, Ken. I am sorry for what I did before. I knew I was wrong. I also know that you have feelings for me. You still like me, yes?"

 

Kai turned away his gaze, "Yes, I still like you..."

 

"Then come back to me, Ken. I promise, I'll never do that again," Audrey assured.

 

Kai glared at her, "But... I love someone else..."

 

Audrey was taken aback. No, he is not. Audrey held Kai's wrist and put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. Kai was now a statue. YuRi can see this... Shoot! All he thought was YuRi was the one kissing him not Audrey. He didn't know what to do.

 

Kai was more frustrated. How can he live without the girl he loves? It's like a living hell. The Vampire's Reason was broken.

His reason for keeping her, because he believes in love at first sight. The day YuRi came into an accident, he definitely fell for her. He took care of her. Not in such a way that he will show that he loves her. But he never thought that it will come this far.

 

Libra suddenly appeared on his side. Looking at him with sadness. He looked at the window. Seeing gray clouds cover the entire blue sky was enough that the sky is with his grief.

 

"You didn't understand the prophecy, right?" Libra asked. Kai nodded at her question.

 

"The sun isn't always happy for the sun disappear when the moon is there... because he wanted to be the moon to make us happy when we see the moon..." Libra repeated, "Kai... you're YuRi's moon. While the sun is YuRi. She left you because she thought that if she left you... you will make somebody else happy."

 

Kai came into a halt. All the jigsaw puzzles were coming together. But he was afraid of one thing. MinHo getting YuRi.

 

Libra saw a vision before her eyes. Her pupils turning white. She saw YuRi as one of the most powerful creature...

 

"The last Farow..."

 

 


Lame update guys~!!!! Sorry (._.) Don't throw tomatoes! It hurt!

Well... I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS~! Saranghae~!

 

XOXO blackpearl_16