Chapter 7

The Vampire's Reason

"Huh?" YuRi asked.

 

Ezra just chuckled and left YuRi stnading in the middle of the kitchen, waiting for the wind's answer. She just stood there. Still, the words weren't sinking in her mind. What did he just say? She? A pabo? That was a little bit harsh for her ego. She heard the mansion's door open, she was sure it was Kai.

 

YuRi neared the living room and heard Kai let out a groan. She was still angry (or jealous?) of what happened to Kai and that 'wind girl'. "Too loud," she commented. Coldly. She knew that Kai was shocked with her cold shoulder treatment. Before anything else, she climbed up the stairs and slumped into her bed.

 

"I don't know what to do, Kai... I'm sorry..." even with the sun up, she fell into a deep slumber, for she was tired being caged for 6 years.

 

Back downstairs, Ezra approached Kai. He sat at the couch in front of him. With clasped hands. He's serious now.

 

"She's into you..." Kai was taken aback when Ezra suddenly spoke, "She likes you, Kai..."

 

"Now the playboy is saying that to me?" Kai said mockingly.

 

"I'm not joking, Kai..." Ezra defended.

 

Kai looked at Ezra with a stern look, "Can I make this clear? She despise me! How in the world could she like me?!"

 

"Because she's jealous," Ezra answered not even being afraid of what might Kai can do.

 

Kai got even more confused. He shakes his head in confusion. How is that possible?

 

 


 

The Sunday went by so fast and Monday was once again in their faces.

Kai and YuRi were sitting in the dining room. Neither of them speaking. Still, YuRi is giving Kai a silent treatment. Kai was getting full of it. He can't stand YuRi not talking to him.

 

YuRi suddenly stood and went for the living room. Kai tried to read her mind but... there is something blocking it. "How did you learn that?" Kai asked. YuRi didn't bother to answer. Even she, doesn't know how. She doesn't want Kai to fully read her mind. She wants some privacy.

 

She grabbed her bag and went outside. She opened the gate of the mansion and left. She heard Kai shouting her name but she ignored it until...

 

"So you're YuRi..." someone spoke. It sent shivers to YuRi's body. The guy was different. She turned around to look. Then and there, a vampire stood before her. His fangs were like Kai's but his eyes were different. It was the color of beige. He was entirely different. His hair was messy. His body was broad and it was obvious that he was stronger than Kai.

 

"Wh-who a-are... y-y-yo-you?" Yuri stuttered.

 

The guy smirked, "You're worst nightmare..." then he attacked YuRi. She had a glimpse of a medium-sized rock, held it and hit it on the guy's head. Although, it didn't bleed. He was truly strong. Strong as a metal. Nothing can beat him. The guy smirked again. Really? How many times does he have to smirk on front of my face? YuRi thought, though, irritatedly.

 

YuRi stepped backwards and ran back to the mansion. It was just a block away but the guy was too fast. He caught up to YuRi and held her wrists while the other one held her neck. "Hmmm... you're blood smells tasty... can I have a bite?" he commented but YuRi budged, "A strong one eh?" the guy said again.

 

Kai was still in the mansion when he felt something wrong. He felt it. It was with YuRi. He has a connection with YuRi. It was made by somekind of ritual. He immediately went upstairs into the guestroom where Ezra is. "Ezra, come with me..."

 

"Why?" Ezra asked.

 

"YuRi's in danger..."

 

Bruises came up to her arm and her wrists were dark violet. He was strong indeed. She was crying out in pain. "Please... don't... I st-still love my life... and I can't leave him alone..." she pleaded.

 

YuRi was still in the hands of her captor. Until a small bullet dodged the head of her captor. He turned and saw MinHo, holding a gun. The guy grinned and turned, tossing YuRi on the ground, whimpering in pain.

 

"Here you are, vampire slayer," he said. YuRi's eyes widened. She didn't complain about her bruises but... how... how can MinHo lie to her. He said that he was just a normal person. How could he lie? YuRi thought once again.

 

MinHo smiled, "Yes, here I am, Javier Emrald. Maybe I'm gonna kill my third." YuRi stared in confusion. An Emrald?

 

"You killed to of the member of my family and you're gonna pay for that," the guy said.

 

MinHo readied his body. He kept his gun in his pocket. Then there goes the fight. Javier first ought to punch MinHo but he just dodged every punch that this vampire was giving. Until, MinHo had the chance to pnch and it hit directly in his face. The fight goes on. But MinHo is clearly going to win. Javier was becoming weak until MinHo held out his gun and shot Javier. Some minutes later, he turned into ashes in fron of her very own eyes.

 

YuRi couldn't believe what she saw at this time. MinHo approached her and held out his hand to help her stand up but she just pushed it away. "You lied. And I don't know who to believe now."

 

Kai came dashing where YuRi was. But his heart stopped beating. Seeing YuRi's bruises were able to shatter his heart into pieces but what's more is that MinHo was beside her. Kai felt Ezra's hand on his shoulder, tapping it. He felt his eyes turn red, unexpectedly. MinHo felt Kai's presence. He turned and neared Kai.

 

"You're too late...

She's hurt and I made my decision...

I will take her away no matter what..."

 

 


 

And I've finally updated~! How was it guys? Javier Emrald was terminated. Who's next? The first Emrald appeared~! Yahoo~!

No proofreading! So mianhaeyo for some errors.

XOXO blackpearl_16