Chapter 8

The Vampire's Reason

YuRi felt his hands and arms twitch. She winced in pain. She felt a hand squeezing hers. She tried to move and the person holding her hand suddenly woke. It was Kai. She looked at him. His hair was messy and there were dark circles under his eyes. He is tired of guarding YuRi at the same time, thinking about what MinHo said.

 

It was particularly, Tuesday, when YuRi woke up. Her arms are still covered with bruises with a color violet, which indicates that it still hurt. Kai felt his heart crush at the scene. Why can't he protect her from harm?

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Kai asked to the new woker, YuRi. She nodded slightly. She looked down at her arms and saw her bruises, she tried to move it but once again she twitched in pain. Kai held her arms, "Don't."

 

There was an awkward atmosphere overtaking them. The ambiance of the room was cool, even though you could only see the colors of black, red and white. Kai, once again, broke the ice, "Are you hungry?"

 

"No, thanks," then YuRi smiled. Kai felt his heart skip a beat. He was madly in love with her. No doubt.

 

Kai suddenly remembered MinHo's words. No he won't let him win. His face turned to a grim face, "You won't leaave me, right?" he blurted out suddenly causing YuRi to look at him with a confused look, "What?"

 

"You won't leave me, right?" he repeated.

 

YuRi didn't know what to answer. All she knew is that Kai needs her. "Yes, I won't," she blurted out and gave him a simple nod. She took a glimpse at Kai's precious smile.

 

She looked around and felt that someone was missing, "Where's Ezra?"

 

"Oh," Kai scratched the back of his head before he could answer, "He went to the grocery store. We have no more supplies though."

 

YuRi nodded at the information. Their supplies are truly running low. She sat up at the bed and stared at Kai. When she saw Kai staring back at her, she immediately removed her gaze and felt her blood going up to her cheeks. She just blushed because of this vampire.

 

She glanced at the clock and it sais to her that it is now 9:30 in the morning. They missed, yet again, another day of school. They have to cope up with the lessons, badly.

 

"We missed it again," YuRi said while pouting. Kai looked at her with a questioning look, "What?" YuRi looked at him, "Our school..." Kai's only response was an 'Ah.'

 

YuRi rose from her seating position. Kai also stood, following her. He has to protect her, after the incident yesterday. He was afraid. Even though he is one of the toughest vampires, he is scared of loosing his partner/familiar.

 

"Why are you following me?" YuRi turned her head and saw Kai following her.

 

"Nothing..." Kai said. Just then, he realized that she was going to the bathroom. He blushed a little and took back his glance and turned it to the floor. He took a step back and said, "Uhm... I'll wait for you downstairs..." then he ran.

 

YuRi stood there. Later on, she chuckled! She can't imagine of Kai following her until she reaches the bathroom.

 

(author: owkeeyy... >///<)

 

After some minutes, YuRi went downstairs to where Kai headed. But, she was surprised to whom is Kai talking to.

 

Audrey.

 

She felt her heart swallowed in anger. She clenched her fists, revealing her white knuckles. She never felt this before. She is thinking that, Kai is only hers. And Kai would never be any one's but her's. He has no right to talk to any girl. But what is she to him? No one. She's just a girl he picked up from a street.

 

But YuRi's world stopped... she heard a loud crashing sound of glass. Only to find out that it was her heart that shattered. She pulled the curtains, blocking her from view.

 

I just saw him and her kissed.

 

"I am a useless mortal now...

He found his true love...

And it's not with me...

I should've left before but I was so stubborn, now, I'm hurting...

Kai... take care of yourself...

Goodbye."

 

 


 

Anyeeeoooonnnggg~! At laassttt... I've updated... sorry if lame (/_\) don't hit me with your tomatoes or anything~! T^T

BTW~! Shout out for my oppa's @SoshiSaranghae @red_devil @ryan86

I don't have noona's yet :3

Keep on supportiiinnnngg~! <3

 

XOXO blackpearl_16