Captive

30 Days

SEHUN"S POV

When I saw tears coming out from his doe eyes, I quickly got up from the couch and pulled him in a hug. He cried a little louder and his arms wrapped my back. He buried his face on my chest. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Afterwards, he pulled out from the hug and turned away from me which made me curious.

"I hate you."

"What's wrong?"

"Why did you bring your girlfriend here?"

"Girlfriend?!"

"Nae. The girl was clinging on your arm earlier."

"Oh, Hyuna? She's not my girlfriend."

"Stop lying. Don't worry! I can understand."

"But she's not really my girlfriend and I don't have any girlfriend right now."

"Really?! She's not your girlfriend?!"

"Nae."

Luhan turner around and faced me with a cheerful smile on his face. Even though the lights were off, the moonlight shining down on us helped me to witness Luhan's adorable smile. He held my hand and our fingers interlinked at each other. I admit that I blushed that time. Fortunately, the place was dark and Luhan didn't see it.

"Let's go back to our room?"

"But ... there might be ghosts!"

"Aigoo! Here you go again Luhan!"

"But the little girl is going to-"

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Naaaaeeee!!!!"

Luhan is a kid as always! With that, I carried him back to our room bridal style. I kicked the door to open it and the room was dark. Lights inside were off inside and I wondered how did he able to stay in a dark place. I threw him on the bed and earned a cute moan from him before I locked the door. I went towards him on the bed and laid my body beside him. The lampshades over the nightstands were also off. I was about to open them when Luhan told me not to. He turned away from me and looked at a different direction. I stared at the ceiling, wondering what's wrong again with this kid.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes until Luhan broke the silence. He sat on top of my body, almost touching my hardening thing. He looked right into my eyes and I felt something's wrong with him. He is not angry and he is not cheerful. It's weird. He leaned closer to me making our nose touched at one another. I felt his warm breath entering my mouth.

"Sehunniee ... can I ... can I ... k-kiss you?"

"Nae."

"In the ... l-lips ..."

"Nae."

We softly whispered at each other. When Luhan asked me that question, I quickly gave him my yes since I also want it. He closed his eyes before he gave my lips a soft and quick peck. After that, he hurried and got off my body. He went back to his position and covered himself under the blanket. I smiled at Luhan's cuteness. But at the same time, my first kiss was already taken away. I'm glad Luhan's the one who took it. I hugged him tight and my chest touched his back.

"I don't have a girlfriend, promise."

"Nae. Arasseo."

With that, he turned around and hugged me back. He buried his face on my chest and we both went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was afternoon the next day. Fei, Jia and I decided to went to the grocery to since the fridge was empty. Soo-man went to the Lu company's building for business purposes. Luhan and Hyuna insisted to come with us but I told them not to. We can't left the house with nobody inside of course. Hours passed and the clock on my phone striked at 5pm. That's when Fei, Jia and I came home carrying bags of groceries. Fei took out the key from his pouch and opened the door. When we were at the mall, I decided to buy Luhan's favorite: bubble tea. I smiled before I entered the house, knowing that Luhan would be really happy when he see this.

Before I went upstairs to our room, I helped Fei and Jia first in putting the groceries on the fridge. Soo-man was not yet home and Luhan was not around. The usual thing would be- whenever I came home, Luhan would be running down the stairs while calling my name. But that didn't happened that afternoon. Maybe Luhan fell asleep. Jia took out some snacks from the groceries we bought so all of us can eat. Fei went back to maid's room to call Hyuna but she came back to us telling that Hyuna was not inside.

I went upstairs to call Luhan. Before I opened the door, I heard soft moans from Luhan. Pitiful moans. I immediately opened the door and found Hyuna on top of Luhan. She was holding Luhan's arms so the boy won't be able to move. Hyuna was stucking her tongue and touching Luhan's neck using it. There were tears on Luhan's eyes when our eyes met while telling me Sehunniee, please help me.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omygoddd Hyuna! What have you done!!! :( Chapter 8 is here :D Please comment and subscribe!!! :D Kekeke :"> Thanks for subscribing and the upvotes omg :) Thanks for reading! :)