Visitor

30 Days

SEHUN'S POV

As soon as I woke up from my deep slumber, I felt a weight on my stomach area. I slowly opened my eyes and found Luhan. He was sleeping while his head was over my stomach and his left arm around my waist. He must be watching over me. Suddenly, I remembered everything that happened earlier in the morning. The exhaustion I felt made me faint on the floor not mentioning the thirst which worsened it. I softly ruffled Luhan's hair and glanced my finger slowly on his cheeks. He is so adorable! He was awakened by my careful touch and I quickly hid away my hands. Luhan smiled at me and jumped on the bed. He hugged me tightly and he buried his face on my chest. Tears, tears are coming out from his eyes.

"Sehunniee!!! I thought you will never wake up!!!!"

"Aigoo. I'm just tired and exhausted so why wouldn't I wake up?"

"I'm really sorry! It's all my fault! I'm the reason-"

"No. Stop blaming yourself. I'm really fine. By the way, I'm really hungry. Can we get something to eat downstairs?"

"Nae! I told them to cook something special since I have a visitor."

"Visitor?"

"Nae! Hurry up! I'll wait for you down at the kitchen."

With that conversation, he ran out of the room. I lazily stood up from the bed and took out my phone from my pocket. It's already 7pm. Dinner time!! I washed my face at the bathroom and went straight out of the room. While I was taking down the stairs, my eyes saw Luhan ... hugging a tall and handsome guy. Tssss! Oh please! We all know I'm much better than that guy! I shot death glares at them without their knowing and when I can't hold myself anymore, I decided to disturb them.

"Ehem, ehem."

"Sehunniee?"

"It's dinner time, right?!"

"Nae. I'll be there right away! Let's eat together okay?"

What Luhan said awakened the demon resting on me. I went down the stairs while slamming my feet heavily which made Fei and Jia worried. As usual, Soo-man was poker face. I sat on the dining area and after a few minutes, Luhan and the tall guy arrived. They sat beside each other across me which angered me more. Fei and Jia prepared the kitchen utensils and the food for us. While we were eating, Luhan introduced the guy.

"Sehunniee, I would like you to know him. He is my childhood friend."

"Annyeong. My name is Kris."

"He is a doctor in China where I also came from. Fortunately, he is staying here in Seoul for a vacation. He also watched over your condition so right now, you are feeling better, nae?"

That fact shocked me. I didn't know that Luhan has a chinese blood running on him. And also while we were eating, they kept on giggling at each other. That Kris guy also fed Luhan with his spoon and I felt the heat of anger running through my head. Kris noticed me shooting death glares on him and he smirked back to me. That guy will get what he deserves right after this!

Finally, we finished our meal and Kris said the he needs to go. Luhan walked him towards the door and before he left, he shot me his once last evil smirk. Kris completely left the house and Luhan went back inside. I walked back to our room in a faster manner than usual, leaving Luhan behind. Few minutes passed and Luhan entered the room.

"So how do you feel?"

"I'M PERFECTLY FINE."

"Sehunniee ... is ... something wrong?"

"That friend of yours ... Kris, right?"

"Nae. What's wrong?"

"He won't come back here anymore, right?"

"I don't think so."

I quickly pushed Luhan towards the wall. He softly groaned in pain. I walked closer to him. Close that it's only a few distance for our lips to bump at one another. I told him what I really felt in a serious and deep tone.

"Hey. Don't make him come back here again."

"But Sehunniee ... he is my friend."

"Alright. Then I'll leave by tomorrow."

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arms and pulled me much closer to him than before.

"Please ... tell ... tell me ... what's wrong."

"You hugged each other at the balcony. You also sat beside him while we were having our dinner."

"So what? We are just friends!"

"You know what? I'm jealous."

"Ah .. hhhh ... don't worry ... he can't go back here!!! I promise!!"

With that, I smiled at him. We sat at the bed together while watching a movie of his choice. Few minutes passed when the both of us felt sleepy. He asked me to not finish the movie anymore so we can go to the bed immediately. I did what he said. I took out the cd from the player and turned off the television. I turned off the lights before I went to bed beside him. When I was on the bed together with him, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand when he heard his message tone rang. He took his phone and read the message. I sneaked at his phone and read it at the same time. It's a text from Kris. He felt the warm breath coming out from my nose and he turned to me quickly. He saw the daggers on my eyes and he smiled at me when he threw his phone away. Right after that, he quickly kissed me on my cheek and he burried his face on my chest.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohmygosh Sehun! Don't forget what's your real purpose! Luhan needs to be manly! XD Lolololol :D Chapter 5 is out :) Thanks for the upvotes :D OMG :D Please comment and subscribe :) Thanks for reading!!!