What's Wrong?

30 Days

LUHAN'S POV

Sunlight that was passing through the glass windows in my room awakened me from my deep slumber. I slowly opened my eyes and my senses went back to condition when Sehunniee was not on my bed anymore. I lazily got up from the bed and searched all over the place for him. The clock striked at 7am. I went inside the bathroom and he was not inside. I checked the wardrobe if he was there but no Sehunniee was found. I became worried. Oh! Maybe he is already downstairs and cooking breakfast for me! My gosh! With that thought in my mind, I quickly washed my face at the bathroom and wore my pink slippers before I left my room.

I was about to climb down the stairs when I heard familiar voices talking at the balcony. I quietly went to the balcony's direction and I crouched behind the tall vase to hide myself. Of course, I tried to eavesdrop but I failed when my father immediately saw me.

"Oh? My son is already awake?"

I stood up and I saw my father talking to Sehunniee.

"Sehunniee!!!"

I screamed at him with a wide smile on my face. He turned back and our eyes met. I ran towards him and I hugged him from behind.

"Luhan! What are you doing! Get off from me!"

My eyes widened from what I heard from Sehunniee. Also, he shoved my arms away that were wrapping on his stomach area. Did he just say ... get off ... from me? Not mentioning the tone of his voice that was very cold and I can say that hate was also present. I don't know why. Does he hate me?

"Alright, Lu Han! Sehun will take you to the park."

"Yeyyyy!!! We will have a picnic?!"

"No! You will go to the park for jogging! You need to exercise my son so you will be strong and have some muscles!"

"But appa ... muscles are not really my-"

"Aish! No more buts Lu Han! Let's go down so we can eat our breakfast! Later at 9am, we will go to the park!"

With that, Sehun, dad and I went down to the kitchen together. He gestured Sehun to sit beside him and Sehun did what my dad asked leaving me sitting across him. That morning, the breakfast was very delicious but I was not in the mood to eat. First, Sehunniee was really cold towards me and next, exercise is not my interest! My dad kept on telling me when I was younger- You need to be strong! Go, get some muscles!. After a few minutes, everyone finished their meal and I only ate a little. Dad told me to get ready. Sehunniee stood up from his chair and told me to follow him upstairs back to our room. Few steps were spent and we arrived at the room. When we entered inside, Sehunniee quickly slammed the door shut. He looked like he was on panic and suddenly, he pulled me towards him.

"Look. Luhan. Earlier, I didn't mean what I did to you."

"Eh? I don't understand Sehunniee."

"I'm sorry if I shoved your arms awhile ago and if I raised my voice on you. I didn't mean it."

"Oh, okay. I forgive you Sehunniee!!"

The next thing he did sent butterflies to my tummy. He pulled me closer and he cupped my face.

"Luhan. I need to tell you something."

"W-what is ... it Sehunniee?"

"If your dad is around us, I'll change my attitude a bit. Well, the more serious type."

"But you are already serious everytime!!!"

"No! I mean, if your dad is around, don't be too much playful with me. Understand?"

"Sehunniee ... what's going on???"

"Luhan, do you trust me?"

"Of course!"

"Then just do what I said, okay? Don't be too much playful when your dad's around."

"A-alright ... I'll promise! I'll do it for you!"

After that conversation, he ruffled my hair and smiled at me. Gosh! Sehunniee smiled at me! I thought that was the very first time I saw him smile and he was more ... handsome when he smiles. Take a bath now, we need to hurry was all that he said before I hurried to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I finished showering and I yelled at Sehunniee through the closed door.

"Sehunniee ... uhmm can you please ... go out of the room ... I can't dress myself with ... someone ... watching me ..."

"Arasseo. Make it fast, okay?"

"Nae!"

When I heard the door closed, I quickly went out of the bathroom to lock my room's door. What if Sehunniee will try to peek on me while I wear my clothes?! Of course, I need to be very careful! I turned back and I found clothes on my bed- probably Sehunniee prepared these for me. I quickly wore them and after that, I blow dried my hair. I put on my rubber shoes before I opened the door.

"Woah. That's fast."

"Hihi! I'm so great!!!"

He picked up my backpack and carried it on his back. I tried to take it away from him but he insisted to carry it. Of course, I let him and for some reason ... I felt romance was budding on us. You know, boys like to carry the bag of the girl they love right? Oh my gosh! Sehunniee likes me??!!! Kyaaaaa!! We went down the stairs and dad was already waiting for us outside along with Soo-man. Dad and Soo-man was already inside the car. I waited for Sehunniee to open the door for me but he whispered on my ear.

"Open the door by yourself Luhan."

At first, I felt a little sad. I overcame it with a smile, remembering that Sehunniee told me awhile ago that when my dad's around, he will change a little. I opened the door by myself and Sehunniee did the same. We sat at the back beside each other. That made me really happy at least, I had the chance to sit with him.

Several minutes passed when we arrived at the park. Soo-man parked the car and dad told him to wait. Dad, Sehunniee and I entered the park and we stopped walking when we saw a bench.

"Alright. I'll be staying here. Lu Han, you and Sehun will jog around the park for 20 laps."

"Woah! 20 laps?! But-"

"Stop complaining!"

Sehunniee's loud voice silenced me. I overcame the sadness I felt that time when I remembered that Sehunnie was only doing that because dad's around. He grabbed two bottles of cold water and a white towel before we ran together away from dad.

For every second passed when we were running, I noticed that Sehunniee was looking back at dad's direction. I asked him if something's wrong but he just ignored me and I pouted a little. Few seconds passed and he stopped jogging.

"Luhan, let's stop for a while."

"What's wrong Sehunniee?"

"Nothing. Let's sit at the bench over there."

We sat at the wooden bench. He took out a bottle of cold water and opened it before giving to me. He also took out the white towel and he wiped my sweating cheeks. The next thing he did, he kneeled in front of me with his right knee and softly massaged my legs. Are you hurt? Are you tired? Those were the questions he asked me that time. He was very caring. I liked it so much. I like it when someone takes care of me ... unlike my parents. Oh well!

"Luhan."

"Nae?"

"When your dad can't see us, let's walk instead of jogging so you won't get tired too much."

"Nae! Thank you so much Sehunniee!!!"

After that, we ran again. Yeah, we did what he asked for. When dad's not around, we walked instead of jogging. There are also times that we walked at the park while we were holding hands. We did that in a cycle and when we reached the 12th lap, that's when my knees and legs started to hurt and felt numb. I told him about the pain I was feeling that time and he quickly sat me on the bench. He gave it a soft and quick massage to ease the pain. The next thing, he asked me to ride on his back. At first, I blushed ... he was very caring. Even though I declined his offer, he insisted with that. Of course, I gave in since that's what Sehunniee wanted. Again, when dad's far from our sight he quickly lowers his body so I can ride on his back. When dad was on our sight, he carefully put me down to the ground.

We finished jogging. Dad congratulated for what I accomplised. Sehun sat on the wooden bench but when he asked dad to rest for a little more, dad rejected what Sehunniee wanted. Of course, Sehunniee just followed what dad said and we went back to the car.

Soo-man was busy driving the car and dad who was sitting in front, fell asleep. I can still hear Sehunniee's chasing for air. He must be very tired since I rode on his back for 8 laps and I emptied all of the bottles of cold water, leaving him nothing to drink. He must be very thirsty. I sat closer to him and whispered.

"Sehunniee ... Mianhae ..."

"Don't worry. I'll be fine!"

"Promise?"

"Nae. Promise!"

Few minutes passed and we returned back home. Dad didn't enter the house anymore instead, he went inside his car and left. Sehunniee and I made our way upstairs back to our room. He was still softly gasping for air and he was sweating badly. He was about to open the door when ,,,

"Oh! I need to get you something to drink first! I'll be right back as fast as possible! I promise!!! Wait for me inside please!!"

I stormed all the way down the stairs to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed the glass and a pitcher of cold water from the fridge. I hurried back upstairs to the 3rd floor. Before I opened the door, a smile was planted on my face, knowing that this will help to remove Sehunniee's tiredness. But when I opened the door, the smile on my face quickly vanished when I found Sehunniee lying on the floor, unconscious.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Lu!!! This is all your fault >.< Chapter 4 is out!!  Thanks for subscribing :D Please leave your comments!! Thanks for reading :"D