Warm Liquid

30 Days

SEHUN'S POV

It was seven in the evening. My childhood friend, Kim Hyuna and I were walking towards Luhan's place. Yeah, she is my last resort. I really need to turn Luhan into a real man. What Soo-man told me earlier in the morning is true. Luhan and I can't be together. Luhan is out of my league. I should give him up and focus on my goal.

Hyuna and I were talking at each other. We are very close at each other. Before someone opened the door, Hyuna clinged his arm to mine which made me wonder why she did that. She also giggled at me. I pressed the doorbell two times and Fei opened the door. Jia told me that his young master, Luhan was making something for me at the kitchen. Luhan was not yet on my sight that time but his voice, calling out my name was already heard. Loud footsteps were heard, probably from Luhan. Before Hyuna and I were able to step inside, Luhan was already standing in front of us while holding a cake plate with a strawberry cake over it. An adorable smile was on his face few seconds ago and the smile was quickly replaced with a sad expression. He accidentally dropped the strawberry cake on the ground. My eyes widened and I shoved Hyuna's arm clinging on mine. I quickly walked towards Luhan and checked his condition. I went closer to him and held his hands. Fei and Jia cleaned up the mess made by the cake on the floor.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-no. Don't worry. I just ... I'm just tired ..."

"Really? Oh, by the way, I would like you to meet KIm-"

"Sehun, I'm tired. Let's talk tomorrow."

Right after that, Luhan ran away from me upstairs. Did he just called me ... Sehun? Yeah, he called me with Sehun and not the usual Sehunniee. That time, I already knew something was wrong and it's my fault. I was about to run upstairs towards Luhan when Soo-man's serious eyes got me. I lowered my head with that. Soo-man greeted Kim Hyuna a good evening. He gestured me to come over and I did what he wanted.

"Who is she?"

"She is my childhood friend. Her name is Kim Hyuna."

"So why is she here?"

"Soo-man, can we talk about her later? Can we have dinner first?"

With that, Soo-man granted my request. Fei and Jia prepared the meal for us along the plates and other dining utensils to be used. Hyuna was amazed by the beauty of the house. She also came from a poor family. Several minutes passed and we finished eating our dinner. Fei and Jia talked with Hyuna inside the maid's room and Soo-man talked to me at the balcony. Again, he asked me why is Kim Hyuna here. I explained everything to him and he granted me permission to let Hyuna stay at the house. He grinned upon hearing that Hyuna can turn Luhan to a real and tough man. After our conversation, all of us inside the house excluding, Luhan went downstairs at the living room and sat at the couch.

"Hyuna, you will be staying at Fei and Jia's room which is the maid's room."

"What? The maid's room?! Don't you have any other rooms?!"

"I'm sorry but we don't have any rooms available. For you Sehun, nothing will change. You will remain at Luhan's room. Understood?"

"Nae."

"But Sehun oppa!"

"Hyuna! Let's go to our room!"

"Oh my gosh! I have lots of stories to tell!"

Fei, Jia and Hyuna went back to the maid's room. Soo-man also left back to his room. I took out my phone at my pocket and it was already 8:30pm. I climbed upstairs back to Luhan's room. I made my way back to the room but the door was locked. I knocked on the door.

"Luhan? Luhan?"

As I knocked at the door, I heard soft and quiet sobs from the inside. Luhan was crying and I think it's all my fault.

"Luhan. Please! Open the door. Please, I need to talk to you."

I got no response from him. He probably hates me now.

Hours passed and Luhan was still not opening the door for me. I'm starting to get cold and a little sleepy. The time was 11pm. I don't know where should I sleep that night so I went downstairs. I rested my body on the couch at the living room and put on my earphone. Since I was really cold that time, I covered myself with the jacket I brought before I left earlier in the morning. My head had a hard time since there's no throw pillow for me. The lyrics of the song I was listening was all I remembered until my eyes shut and fell asleep.

My deep slumber was disturbed when my face felt warm liquid dropping on me. I tried to ignore it but I was shocked when my hands touched the blanket covering my body, protecting me from the cold. My ears didn't feel my earphones anymore. My head was not in pain since I got a pillow. Wait, but I don't remember getting one! Warm liquid dropped on my face again and I immediately opened up my eyes. The lights were off which made the place really dark. The moonlight was the only source of light which passed through the glass walls. I saw Luhan. He was looking down on me while my head was resting on top of his legs. He was sitting on the couch while tears were streaming from his eyes.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry :(((((((((( Please forgive me jeballllll :( Chapter 7 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :) Sorry if it took some time for me to update :( Thanks for the upvotes! Thanks for reading! :D