Hunger

30 Days

SEHUN'S POV

My slumber was disturbed by a shaking movement on the bed. I can softly hear Luhan's voice, calling out my name. I slowly opened my eyes and that's when I felt a weight over my stomach. Luhan was on top of me, sitting on my stomach area while grinding his on it.

"Sehunniee! Wake up!"

"Luhan, what's wrong?"

I tried to move but Luhan's weight prevented me.

"I am hungryyyyyy."

Then I suddenly remembered that we didn't eat anything awhile ago for dinner. When we arrived from the mall, we immediately went to sleep.

"Alright. I'll get you something to eat but first ... please ... stop grinding your on my stomach."

He did what I said. A wide smile was on his face again and he stood up from the bed. I checked the time on my phone and it was 2:30am. Aigoo. I need more sleep! When I got up from the bed, I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face. I went out of the room to get food downstairs for Luhan when I felt a hand held my arm.

"I'll come with you. I'm scared to be alone. Ghosts! They are here!!!"

"Aish! Ghosts don't exist!"

"But ..."

"Alright. Let's go down together now."

The lights were off on the second floor and the moonlight passing through the glass windows was the only source of light that time. Every step we made, Luhan was like Sehunniee someone is looking at me!, Sehunniee the girl will take me!, Sehunniee I can hear them! When he said those words, I was like Don't worry I'm here, Stop imagining things!, Sssh keep quiet. Finally, we arrived at the kitchen. I looked for the switch and the lights and that's when I found my right hand was holding Luhan's left hand. I quickly let go of his hands and looked away from him.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-none. I'm fine!"

"I'm hungry!!!"

"Arasseo! What do you want?"

"Hmmmm ... anything will do! As long as you'll eat with me!"

"Ehhh?"

"I know you didn't eat dinner last night! We slept immediately as soon as we arrived, right?"

"N-nae."

"Sehunniee slept with meeee ♪ Sehunnieeeeee ♪"

"Aish! Stop that!"

I pulled a chair for Luhan so he can sit while waiting. Right after that, I opened the fridge and found a box of strawberry cake, a box of assorted donuts, chocolates, I sighed as I saw nothing inside but those sweets. How can these sweets fill Luhan's empty tummy? I turned back to him who was busy looking around the area, probably imagining ghosts again.

"Luhan. We only got sweets here. Are you okay with these?"

"Anything! I'm really hungry!"

I took out the box of cake and box of donuts from the fridge. I searched for two small plates and two forks for us. I placed them over the table and after that I searched for a cake slicer. I carefully sliced the cake since I don't want to ruin it's beautiful design. I placed a slice on each of our plates. For the meantime, the frightened Luhan turned to cheerful Luhan again once his eyes were set on the strawberry cake. He ate with joy, especially when I sat beside him. Poor thing, what will happen to you if the time will come and I need to leave? That suddenly came on my mind. I was in a deep thinking and I didn't notice that Luhan was already staring in my eyes.

"Sehunniee ..."

"Oh! Sorry, I was thinking something."

"Water."

"Wait a minute. Here."

I placed everything we used at the sink. I returned the box of cake and box of donuts back to the fridge. I caught Luhan staring at me when I cleaned up the mess we made.

"What's wrong?"

"Ghosts. Sehunniee! They are going to take me!"

"Aish! I told you, it's your imaginations! Come, let's go back to our room."

I held Luhan's hand before I turned off the lights at the kitchen. Slowly, we walked carefully. The place was so dark and I don't know why don't they left a single light on. Luhan was shaking but my senses were focusing on his hand which was holding mine. Damn! His hand was really soft. We climbed the stair to the second floor and we heard something fell on the floor. The noise was so loud that it scared Luhan. He pushed me accidentally and I fell on the floor. The next thing I remembered is that he was over my body. Only a small distance was left for our lips for them to bump at each other. My face felt Luhan's breathing and for unknown reason, that moment . A cute ... on top of me. Just imagine that. We stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Sehunniee ... what's that?!"

My fantasies were over when Luhan broke the silence which pulled me back to reality. Yeah, something fell on the ground which made a loud noise. We stood up from our position and I decided to follow the direction where the noise came from. At first, Luhan disagreed and wanted to hurry upstairs but of course, I was thinking of everyone's safety that time so I really need to check that thing. Luhan was hiding behind me while we slowly walked towards the direction of the noise. We saw a broken vase on the floor and my eyes widened. At first, I thought there was a burglar inside our home until I heard a soft and little meow. Yeah, it's only a cat. I picked it up and poked it softly.

"Aigoo. You scared Luhan so much! Look, it's just a cat!"

"But we don't have any cat here inside! Oh no! What if it is one of those mythical shapeshifters! Oh no Sehunniee! It's going to take me awayyyy!! Help mee!!!"

"Then this is probably a stray cat who sneaked here through the balcony. That's all, okay? Don't be afraid."

After that, Luhan and I, along the cat, went upstairs. I told Luhan to go inside the room first because I need to set free the stray cat. I opened the glass door to the balcony. There, I released the cat and watched it as it jumped on the roofs of different houses away from us. Thanks toy you little cat. You gave me the chance to get very close to that cutie. After that, I went back inside our room. Luhan was sitting over the bed.

"What took you so long Sehunniee? I want to sleep now. Come here, pleaseee?"

"Arasseo, arasseo."

I walked towards him and I turned off the lampshade over the nightstand. Of course, Luhan was scared again. From what happened that time, it seems he is really afraid of the dark. He hugged me tightly and he whispered something to me.

"Sehunniee ... please hug me ... tight. I'm afraid."

I did what he asked and together, both of us returned back to sleep peacefully.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ Luhan is very adorable =D Chapter 3 is here! Please comment and subscribe :D Thank you so much for the upvotes :D Thanks for reading! ♥