Strawberry Cake

30 Days

SEHUN'S POV

When the alarm clock on the nightstand rang, it immediately woke me up from my slumber. I turned the alarm off quickly so that Luhan will not be disturbed. It was seven in the morning. I looked down on my chest and found Luhan who was resting his head on my body. Last night, yeah, he kissed me on my cheek. It was quick but sweet. It's the very first time I received a kiss from others excluding my parents. I never had a girlfriend before but when Luhan kissed me last night, I didn't feel bad even though he is also a boy.

My hand softly ruffled his hair. He moved a little and hugged me tighter than before while softly whispering Sehunniee. This kid is so adorable and his cuteness is going to kill me! I glanced my finger on his soft cheeks and he smiled. A knock on the door was heard and Soo-man entered, carrying a tray with our breakfast. I quickly covered myself with the blanket so I can hide Luhan, who was resting his head on my chest. Soo-man placed the tray over the table and after that, he gestured me to come out of the room with him. I carefully stood up from the bed so Luhan won't be disturbed.

Soo-man and I sat on the couch outside and talked.

"I can see that you and the young master are really attached at one another."

"Really?"

"Yes. I just hope you still remember your real purpose and goal."

"Hmm?! So you know all about it? Did Mr. Lu tell you?"

"Of course. I am the young master's butler. Please continue with your true purpose. If you continue this kind of relationship with the young master, both of you will be heartbroken. You know what I mean."

"Sehunniee?"

"Luhan! You're already awake?"

"Nae!!!"

"If you'll excuse me."

"Sehunniee ... why are you talking with Soo-man so early? Is something wrong?"

"No. Don't worry about it. Everything's fine!"

"Really? I saw the tray inside our room. Let's eat now. I'm so hungryyyyy."

"Arasseo!"

While Luhan and I walked back towards our room, Soo-man's words popped on my mind. If you continue this kind of relationship with the young master, both of you will be heartbroken. Yeah, his words were true. I'll admit it. I like Luhan. I like him a lot. I don't want anyone to hug him, eat with him and especially sleep with him! I want to protect him eternally! I want to be beside him everytime. But there is a very huge gap between us. I came from a poor family and on the other hand, he came from a very rich family.

Few minutes passed and we finished eating our breakfast.

"Luhan, I'll be going somewhere."

"Hmmm? Are you going far away from here?"

"A little."

"You plan to leave me, right?"

"Of course not!"

"When will you return?"

"Evening, probably."

"Take care Sehunniee!!!!"

After our conversation, I headed straight to the bathroom and performed my needs inside. Once I finished showering, I wrapped my lower body with the bath towel. I went out of the bathroom and Luhan saw my upper body. He quickly looked away and covered his eyes while saying I-I didn't see ... anything!! I'm not b-blushing!!! He is so innocent and very adorable! I took out my a pair of shirt and pants from the wardrobe and wore them inside the bathroom. I went out of the bathroom and wore my rubber shoes.

"Sehunniee ... please come back ... jebal ..."

He quickly hugged me from behind and said those words when I opened the door, ready to leave. I turned around and hugged him back.

"Nae. I'll come back for you."

 

LUHAN'S POV

Few hours passed and Sehunniee was still not home. Oh right, he told me he will be back later at evening. It was only 4pm when I don't know what to do anymore since Sehunniee was not around. I rolled on the bed, fangirling over Sehunniee. He is sweeter now compared when we first met each other. Happy moments of us popped on my head. Everytime we slept at the bed together, when I rode on his back at the park and especially the things happening to us when we're alone. Yeah, every morning I can feel his fingers glancing on my cheeks and his hands softly ruffling my hair. I really like it when does that.

The clock striked at 5pm. Oh right! Sehunniee must be really tired when he gets home! I need to make something for him! I stormed out of the room and went downstairs to find Fei and Jia. I gave them a list of ingredients they need to buy at the market. Yeah, I want to make something for Sehunniee. A strawberry cake was on my mind. I prepared every kitchen utensils I needed while Fei and Jia were at the market buying ingredients. Several minutes passed and the two maids came back. They tried to help me but I insisted to make the strawberry cake by myself. It's for Sehunniee anyway!

An hour passed and I finished making the strawberry cake. Sehunniee was still not home. I finished putting strawberries on the cake and it turned out great. I placed it on the fridge when the heat cooled down. While sitting at the chair in the kitchen, I checked my phone and saw a text message from Sehunniee.

 

From: ~ Sehunniee ♥♥♥

I'll be home soon! :)

 

With that, a wide smile formed on my face. I checked the time and it's 7pm. Suddenly, Fei and Jia called out my name. They told me that Sehunniee arrived. I quickly took the strawberry cake from the fridge. Hey strawberry cake, please! I know you are very delicious, right??? I whispered to the strawberry cake I made and giggled afterwards. I ran towards the door while carrying the strawberry cake and calling out Sehunnie's name. A very wide smile was on my face that time until I saw Sehunniee at the door with a girl. The girl was clinging her arm to Sehunniee's. My body felt weak and I accidentally dropped the strawberry cake I made by myself on the floor.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omygaddd! Who is that girl!!! >.< Chapter 6 is here :D Please comment and subscribe!!! Thanks for reading! :D