Pair by Pair [Kaisoo?Baekyeol?] ♥

Brother's Conflict

~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai went home and asked permission to his parents if he could go on a long vacation. Kai’s parents wondered why Kai isn’t going with Baekhyun for vacation but Kai said that he wants to be alone for now. Baek and Chanyeol heard Kai and went to him. Chanyeol can’t look at Kai in the eyes because he keeps remembering what happened earlier in the motel. Baekhyun asked why Kai needed some time alone and Kai answered that he just wants some fresh air and wants to be alone. Kai’s parents  said that it was all right for Kai to take a long vacation and then Kai went upstairs to prepare his things hurriedly. Chanyeol took Baekhyun out in the garden and told Baek that..

 

 

 

 

“Baek, don’t be too sad when Kai’s gone, okay? Remember that I’m always here for you and to make you happy.”

 

 

 

“I know Yeol, that you’re always here for me, but I don’t get it. Why does Kai want to take a long vacation alone? What if he has another man he’s going with in his vacation?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol thought that maybe Kyungsoo is coming with Kai in his vacation so they can have many time with each other. Chanyeol don’t want Baek to get hurt if he knows that Kai is cheating on him so he told himself that he will just pretend that none of those happened and that he’s never going to tell Baek about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe Kai just want some time alone Baek. And I know Kai wouldn’t cheat on you. He loves you Baek, and so do I………….”

 

 

 

“…………………….”

 

 

 

“I love you as my brother-in-law Baek.”

 

 

 

“I love you too Yeol, as my brother-in-law.”

 

 

 

“remember that I’m always here Baek. Okay, I need to get going. I have work to do today you see.”

 

 

 

“Okay. Take care Yeol.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Chanyeol went to work, Baekhyun told to himself….

 

 

 

 

“I-i…. I hope that you love me, not as your brother-in-law, as Baekhyun…… Because I love you not as my brother-in-law….”

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun went to the mall to buy some groceries because it’s almost their wedding anniversary with Kai an Baek wanted to celebrate it even without Kai. Meanwhile, Kai went to pick up Kyungsoo in the hotel he’s staying at then together they went and bought tickets to Busan. Kai said that Busan is quite far to Seoul so that’s why Kai chose that place to take a long vacation at. When Kai and Kyungsoo arrived at Busan, they both immediately went to a motel to get a room for two. After that they went to the mall to buy things they need. Kyungsoo then asked Kai,

 

 

 

 

 

“Is your wife all right with you wanting to be alone in a long vacation? What if he finds out that you’re cheating on her?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t care if he does find out, as long as I stay happy being with you, that’s all that matters now. A wife is a wife, but to me you’re my everything.” Kai replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop fluttering me Kai….hehe…and what if you have another guy that you’ll find and what if you leave me behind?” Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I found Baekhyun first then I found you. There’s no need for me to look for anyone else except you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Geez Kai…..(smiling)”

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, after Baekhyun went shopping, he went home then he saw Chanyeol waiting for him. Chanyeol approached Baek and gave Baek flowers. Baek asked why he gave him flowers and Chanyeol said…

 

 

 

 

 

“Tomorrow’s your wedding anniversary right? I just want to make you happy at least while Kai is gone. Think of me as Kai’s substitute……..”

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to be Kai so that you can make me happy Yeol. Because I know, you always make me happy more than Kai does. And deal! Tomorrow, be Kai’s substitute okay? :D “

 

 

 

 

 

“I got it boss :D  “

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came and it’s the day of Kai’s and Baek’s wedding anniversary.

 

 

 

 

~Knock, knock~

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up because of the knock on the door and he replied..

 

 

 

“Who is it?”

 

 

 

“It’s me.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun recognized the voice so he opened the door and Chanyeol hugged Baek immediately. Baek was shocked but also happy.

 

 

 

“Good morning my dear wife :D “

 

 

“Good morning to my hubby :D “

 

“Today I’ll be Kai and tomorrow I’ll be back being Chanyeol. Sounds good hehe “

 

 

 

“I already told you. You don’t to pretend to be Kai. I am contented with Chanyeol being by my side. And you're still Chanyeol, my substitute hubby today :D”

 

 

 

“Sounds better :D “

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun prepare for their small celebration. When the preparations were done, Chanyeol and Baek ate till they’re full and enjoyed their time with each other. Chanyeol hoped that this moment wouldn’t last and that it was real that he and Baek were married. Chanyeol did had an evil thought that Baek and Kai shouldn’t have met but still if they didn’t meet, Chanyeol wouldn’t have met Baekhyun. Chanyeol thought that maybe he should just tell Baek about Kai and Kyungsoo so that Baek will leave Kai and divorce with him but Chanyeol thought that maybe Baek just need to know and see himself. Chanyeol gave Baek a glass of wine and said…

 

 

 

“Baek………………….. I love you”

 

 

“Are you still pretending to be Kai? (blushing)”

 

 

“No Baek…….. I’m serious. I’m serious here and I’m serious about you.”

 

 

“You love me? Oh you love me as your brother-in-law…”

 

 

“. I’m serious. (kisses Baek on the lips)”

 

 

Baekhyun blushed for a long time because of the kiss.

 

 

“Now you know that I’m serious Baek. Quit joking, got it?”

 

 

“Ummm….actually I… I-I … I love you too Yeol..”

“Really? Really? (being childish)”

 

 

“yeah I’m serious Yeol”

 

 

“So….what about Kai?”

 

 

“He’s still my husband after all, so I still love him, but you know these past few days, it seems like my heart doesn’t want to be with Kai because when I’m with Kai, I can only think about you…hehe”

 

 

“Hehehe..”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kai didn’t even remembered that this day was his wedding anniversary with Baekhyun. He was too busy hanging out with Kyungsoo and he saw that Baek had so many missed calls in his phone. Kyungsoo saw Kai looking at his phone so he grabbed Kai’s phone and offered Kai to drink.

 

 

“Kai, don’t worry too much about your wife. He’s probably with Chanyeol.”

 

“I’m not worrying about him. I’m just curious why he’s calling for many times now.”

 

“Don’t think about him while you’re with me. Got it?”

 

“I got it.”

 

 

 

 

~~