Everybody Happy [END]

Brother's Conflict

~~

 

 

 

 

After Chanyeol and Baekhyun went for honeymoon, they decided to go home. When they arrived home, a cute little child opened the door for them and then they saw Kai and Kyungsoo. Kai greeted them and introduced the little boy.

 

 

 

 

“Hi bro and Baek! By the way, this is the child we adopted. His name is Chen. You can call him baby Chen. Hehe.”

 

 

“Waahhh… he’s really cute.” Baek said.

 

 

 

 

“wow, Baek we should adopt too, haha.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

“Chen dear, greet your uncle and aunt.” Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello there aunt and uncle. Nice to meet you.” Chen said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Such a cute boy you’ve got there bro.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hehe..” Kai said in reply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After some little chat Kai and Kyungsoo went to their house and Chanyeol and Baek went to rest for a while. After resting, they both prepared a little date for the two of them at home with matching roses and scented candles. After eating their meal, Baek and Chanyeol had a little chat and then Baek said…

 

 

 

 

“I wish that I married you in the first place. But actually, I’m also happy that I met Kai because if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t be able to meet you.”

 

 

 

“Yeah. I guess we’re really meant for each other and that we were made for one another.” Chanyeol said in reply.

 

 

 

 

 

Then Chanyeol kissed Baek. Then the both of them went upstairs to their room and made out. The night became very long and Chanyeol and Baek just enjoyed it. Morning came and as they planned to go to a child center because they want to adopt a child too like Kai and Kyungsoo. They looked for possible children to see who they’re going to adopt then suddenly a cute little boy approached them and hugged them. Chanyeol and Baek asked the boy’s name and he said his name was Lay. Baek was amused with the child and he told Chanyeol that he wanted Lay as their child. Chanyeol agreed then they adopted the child and went home. Bakehyun introduced himself as Lay’s mom and Chanyeol as Lay’s dad. Then Baek played with Lay so that the kid will easily develop feelings toward his parents. Then weeks passed and Lay’s feelings w/ his parents became deeper. Then when Kai and Kyungsoo visited over, Lay and Chen played and they had a little chat w/ each other. Then all went well with the 2 couples. Soon, Kai and Kyungsoo married then they adopted another child again, while Baek and Chanyeol went to another country for vacation. Then 2 years had passed and Baek and Chanyeol have been living happily with Lay and Kai and Kyungsoo lived happily too. Everything went well for the 2 couples and they said that maybe it’s really fate that made it that way.

 

 

 

..