2nd Marriage??

Brother's Conflict

~~

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to Baek’s parents. As they enter through the door, there Baek’s parents are waiting for them since Baek already told them about him and Chanyeol. Baek’s parents offered them to sit down. Baek opened the topic about his relationship with Chanyeol. He told them also about Kai and that they already divorced. Then Tao said……

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Love doesn’t need permission. It will happen eventually. So it’s up to you if you’ll marry each other. But Chanyeol, I hope you won’t hurt Baekhyun. And I hope that you’re Baek’s partner for your entire life.”

 

 

 

“Promise not to hurt Baek okay Chanyeol?” Kris added.

 

 

 

“Yes, I promise, mother and father-in-law hehe.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

“Mom and dad thank you for always being for me. Thank you so much and I love you.” Baek said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to Chanyeol’s parents and told them that they are all right with Chanyeol marrying Baekhyun. Chanyeol’s parents were also all right with this.  After a month for preparations, Chanyeol accompanied Baekhyun to get his wedding dress. Baekhyun tried on his wedding dress and Chanyeol’s heart became fluttered after seeing Baekhyun then he said…

 

 

 

 

“I can’t wait to see you wearing that when the day of our wedding will come. I promise to love you forever Baekyun. I swear to you that I’ll be forever loyal to you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I promise to love you forever too Chanyeol. And I hope that you’re the one for me and I’m the one for you and that we’re meant to be.” Baek said.

 

 

 

 

 

After they got the wedding dress, they went to check out their wedding ring and went to the place their going to hold the wedding ceremony. And after finishing the preparations, they went home. On the way home, they saw Kai and Kyungsoo. They approached them and had a little chat with them. Kai said that they are living happily together and they are going to adopt a child because Kyungsoo wants a kid. And Chanyeol invited them to go to their wedding. Kai said that he will go together with Kyungsoo and after Baekhyun gave the invitation, they went home. It was the first night that Chanyeol and Baekhyun made out. Even though Chanyeol slept with Baek before, they haven’t made out even once and this night was their first. Chanyeol was shy since it’s their fist time but he enjoyed it and was fluttered. The night passed and it’s morning. Only a few days left till the day of the wedding. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to take a long vacation since there are still a few days before the wedding. They wanted to bond more together so they went for a vacation. There they picnicked and went to malls and played arcade games like teens. Then they went home since tomorrow is their wedding. The morning came and it’s the time of Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s wedding. All prepared and a few hours later they went to the church. As the wedding started, the bells started making a lovely sound and birds tweeted gracefully. As the door opened, there Baekhyun walked gracefully and calm. And as Baek gets closer to Chanyeol, Chanyeol’s heart started beating fast. And then the part of the ceremony was done and they both said their vows to one another, then Chanyeol added…..

 

 

 

 

“I promise to always be by your side and I will always be loyal to you for eternity.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun became happy and even though the priest didn’t even say: ‘you may now kiss the bride’, Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol. Chanyeol was a little shocked but this made him really happy. After the wedding, they saw Kai and Kyungsoo. They were happy because they came. Then Kai said….

 

 

 

 

“Ehrm….. Chanyeol, I hope you will always make Baek happy, because I couldn’t last time and I hope both of you will always be happy together.”

 

 

 

 

“Yes I will bro. and I hope you and Kyungsoo will always be happy too.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

“By the way Kai, I’m not really angry with you for everything that has happened. And best of wishes to you and Kyungsoo. Invite us when you’ll get married okay? And I also want to see the child you adopted.” Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sure. Okay we have to get going. See you. Let’s go Kyungsoo. ” Kai said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay we should go home too, Yeol.” Baek said.

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” Chanyeol replied.

 

 

 

 

 

~~