Chanyeol's Love

Brother's Conflict

~~

 

 

 

The night came and Kai went home to see if Baekhyun was doing well and all right. Kai saw Baekhyun sleeping in the couch and carried him all the way to their room. When Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun wasn't there in the couch, he wondered where he went because Chanyeol only did was get water for a second and was about to take him to his room when he got back after getting water but now Baekhyun wasn't there and he felt that he's too late and that maybe Kai already brought him to his room.

 

 

 

Chanyeol took a peak at Baek and Kai's room because the door wasn't fully closed and there he saw Baekhyun and Kai making love. A tear fell from one eye and a prickling feeling in his heart rose up. It was like his heart was about to shatter into tiny pieces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this what it feels like to fall in love? And is this the feeling a person gets when his beloved finds happiness elsewhere beyond your reach?" Chanyeol said in his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol really can't imagine falling in love since it's the first time this ever happened. Chanyeol haven't met a guy like Baekhyun and suprisingly he fell in love with him. And unluckily, Chanyeol saw a harsh view for him.  Chanyeol cried that whole night. Maybe because of jealousy and his heart broke in pieces. Chanyeol hid in the dark so he can't show to others what he feels deep inside. Chanyeol probably thought that why did Baek liked a guy like his brother. And why can't Baek love him even though when Kai is not around Chanyeol was always there to make him smile. Many questions arose in Chanyeol's mind and none has a sure answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning came and Chanyeol went to work and Kai went outside leaving Baekhyun all alone in the house. Chanyeol couldn't concentrate in his work so he asked for a day-off from his dad. Chanyeol went to bars and there he got drunk as hell. Chanyeol went home drunk. When Baekhyun was about to go upstairs to rest because others were already asleep, Baekhyun saw Chanyeol lying on the floor. Baekhyun tried to carry him upstairs but he's too heavy and he noticed that Chanyeol was drunk. He carried Chanyeol to the couch and Chanyeol was asking for a glass of water so he can calm down. Since the kitchen was too far, Baekhyun couldn't think of a possible way to give him water exept.......

 

 

 

 

 

"Should i do 'this'? But this is the only way i can give him water... but he's my brother-in-law.. urgh..... oh okay i'll just do 'it'." Baekhyun mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

Baek gave him water with his mouth to Chanyeol's mouth. Baekhyun didn't know that all along, Chanyeol had his senses and planned to do this all along. There they kissed and when Chanyeol pretended that he came to his senses, Baekhyun stopped kissing. Baek was embarrased for what happened and went upstairs hurriedly. Chanyeol became really happy in what happened. Baek suddenly felt a wonderful feeling that he never felt before with anyone else. He kept seeing fireworks in his head and then he mumbled...

 

 

 

 

 

"I only gave him water that's all. He is my brother-in-law and I don't have any feelings for him."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt uneasy and heavy because he feels that maybe he commited a sin because he's married and is kissing with someone else and that someone else is his brother-in-law. But even with the uneasiness, Baekhyun felt good deep inside and is quite confused why he felt that way towards Chanyeol. He felt a spark when he kissed Chanyeol. A spark which means something else. That maybe he fell in love with Chanyeol and it may be possible because Chanyeol is really charming and he always make Baekhyun happy.

 

 

..