The Marriage

Brother's Conflict

~~

 

 

The time of his glances at one person made him easily fall in love. It was just love at first sight. After few months of courting, the guy said his wonderful 'yes' to him. After wonderful years of their relationship, the funny-type, handsome and playboy Kai proposed to the lovely and sweet-type Baekhyun. Baekhyun had a minute before answering his proposal. It was maybe because Kai is a playboy and one day he will bring home another guy. And a second thought came that maybe he really won't cheat on Baekhyun.

 

 

"Sure. I accept your proposal."

 

 

Baekhyun said calmly and with a smiling face. After their engagement, they all prepared for the wedding. Kai and Baekhyun picked out their rings and went to see Baekhyun's wedding dress. As Baekhyun opened the door of the changing room, Kai said smilingly...

 

 

 

"To me you are the most beautiful guy that I will always love and I promise that."

 

 

 

Baekhyun blushed and felt happy because of what Kai said. After that they both went to their parents' homes. Kris, Baek's dad and Tao, Baek's mom embraced Baekhyun tightly and both adviced Baekhyun that if ever Kai would hurt him, divorce immediately without any second thought and they continued...

 

 

"Once a husband cheats on his wife, he will not stop it even he promised to stop it."

 

"Yes. I will remember that mom and dad." Baekhyun said in reply.

 

 

 

 

 

The day came at last for Kai's and Baekhyun's marriage after preparing for it for months, the day now arrived. Baekhyun gracefully walked in the chapel while bells were making a lovely sound. Kai glanced and stared at his bride while he walks into him. Tao, Baekhyun's mom gave Kai Baekhyun's hand and both of them walked together in front of priest. Together they vowed and promised to be together forever.

 

 

 

 

"I do."

 

"I do too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then they kissed. After the ceremony, they both went home to their small but comfortable house in the province. After a few weeks they went to different places like Paris for their sweet honeymoon. Both hugged and made love for nights and gave long and meaningful kisses. Embraces each night made the couple comfotable with each other and wishing that those times wouldn't last and forever they will cherish one another.