Meet Kai's Family

Brother's Conflict

After months of staying alone together, Baekhyun and Kai were invited to stay with Kai's family. Baekhyun agreed and there he saw Sehun, Kai's father and Luhan, Kai's mom. Luhan welcomed Baekhyun warmly and not to be shy with them because they are all one family. Kai introduced Baekhyun to Chanyeol, Kai's younger brother. Chanyeol is a serious-type and a quiet person. But Kai was shocked when he saw Chanyeol smile for the first time.

 

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you" Chanyeol said smiling happily at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too" Baekhyun said in reply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun enjoyed staying there with Kai's family. There he felt happiness, harmony and love most especially from his hubby Kai. In their own room, Baekhyun embraces Kai each night tightly and hoping that Kai would never ever find another guy who will make him happy more than he does.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At quiet times when Kai isn't around, there Baekhyun finds happiness with Kai's brother, Chanyeol. Baekhyun thought that maybe the reason why Kai wasn't around was because since he is the eldest, he should be working for their family's company. But actually, Chanyeol is the one who's busy working there and not Kai because Kai is such a slacker when it comes to work and he always spend money. Coincidentally when Kai isn't around, Chanyeol is always at home because he takes a day-off to look after Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

At weekends, the whole family go for an outing and Kai's family always invites Baekhyun"s family with them. They all had fun with each other and all of them want to treasure that moment and hoped it would last long because not all the time they can be too happy like that. Baekhyun also thought that their family sure is the best because they get along well and seem like a big, happy family.