Together

Elusiya

Jongin had been accepted as a trainee into the same company as his boyfriend and now, after a few years of work, they were about to debut with their circle of friends as a bonafide group called Exo. Or boy band as Lay’s new girlfriend Aidan would point out in good humor.

All of their dreams were coming true and life couldn’t be better, except it could.

Today was the day that Kim Jongin and one Do Kyungsoo were going to move into their new apartments. Admittedly they’d be living with all of their friends but still they were moving out of their child hood homes and in together. Thankfully they were going to have their own room because as Xiumin had aptly put it, “If you two are going to have your everywhere please do it in a place where I can’t see you. I love both of you but I don’t want to see you doing anything that will harm my psyche.”

And boy did Jongin have a lot of ‘we don’t have to go to a love hotel to have although sometimes we might just for fun’ planned. Not that Kyungsoo was currently helping aide those plans.

No instead of having hot monkey love with his boyfriend Kyungsoo was stretched across their queen sized bed half asleep. For a moment Jongin contemplated on how much effort it would take to wake him up and then get him in the mood for some good old fashioned lovin’. In the end he decided it was too much effort.

Flopping onto the bed, their bed, he cuddled up against Kyungsoo’s warmth and fell asleep.