Birthdays

Elusiya

Despite some of Jongin’s misgivings about Kyungsoo becoming a trainee it happened and Jongin supported him. Although with this new addition to Kyungsoo’s life it made it harder to squeeze in time with Jongin, but it was worth it.

Not the spending less time with Jongin, Kyungsoo really didn’t like that, but him training to become an idol, that was worth every bit of blood, sweat and tears. Although there was a lot more sweat than anything.

With his new hectic schedule Kyungsoo accidentally forgot something very very important, his birthday. Or rather he forgot about it until all of his friends burst in his room with his family carrying a cake. That is Jongin was carrying the cake, a cake it looked like he made himself given the faintly lopsided nature of it.

And aside from feeling very, very, stupid for having forgot his own date of birthday Kyungsoo smiled big and brightly at all of his loved ones. They were the best people he could ever ask for in his life.

Everyone settled around on his bed, Jongin sitting right next to him putting the cake in his lap. Kyungsoo smiled so hard it hurt as they sang him happy birthday, and when he blew out his candles he made a wish he’d never tell, no matter how Jongin badgered, in hopes it would come true and stay true.

I wish to always be with all my precious people like this, always.