In the Stacks

Elusiya

After Jongin confessed to Kyungsoo, he too confessed that the reason he had been distant was because Jongin had been dating someone else and it had just hurt to see that. That admission made him clutch Kyungsoo to his chest and apologize profusely and promise that there would be no one else, never again and that the girl was nothing to ever worry about anymore.

They kissed again after that, still in the middle of the street but that didn’t matter. Not really.

When they finally calmed down from the excitement they had decided to keep things not quite a secret but not necessarily obvious. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin thought it would be funny to see how long it took for their friends to catch on to their new relationship.

Only they hadn’t anticipated how hard it would be to not act in love in front of people. More than once Jongin or Kyungsoo had to snueakk off to cuddle and kiss and be generally sickeningly adorable.

Although sneaking around was fun as already stated it was hard. So damn hard. It got a little bit easier when they found a convenient hiding place in the library. The building was so big and many isles were left alone so it was the perfect place to sneak in some mooshy gushy relationship time.

Until one day when Kyungsoo was stealing a kiss from Jongin they were spotted despite using a book quite cleverly as a shield. Even more unfortunately it was one of their friends who had spotted them and so the secret was out. Only as the lovey dovey couple came to find out the secret hadn’t been much of a secret at all. All of their friends known and had been betting on when, by who, and where they’d get caught.

Sehun won on all counts having guessed they’d be found by Kris, in the library, and on a Tuesday.