Exchange Students

Elusiya

The day their school got exchange students was a very dramatic day. Jongin and Kyungsoo had staged a prank to get back at Baekhyun for eating the last of their stash of junk food. Only it backfired and instead of covering Baekhyun in gatorade and flour they accidentally covered the six new Chinese exchange students in the mixture.

Naturally that lead to a little scuffle, one that all of Kyungsoo’s friends jumped into, which ended up getting all of them in detention.

Said detention really wasn’t going well because the group of twelve boys was divided into opposing halves. Naturally the exchange students were pissed at having got caught up in a prank that had nothing to do with them. And our boys stuck by Jongin and Kyungsoo because that is what friends do. So things were currently quite tense.

It didn’t help that everyone was being forced to mop the school’s floors because just sitting alone in a locked room wasn’t good enough detention for their school. Nope, their school liked manual labor.

Things reached a whole new level of tension when Luhan accidentally pushed his mop a bit too forcefully into his bucket and dirty mop water splashed up and hit a severely grumpy Chanyeol. After some terse dialogue things looked to be escalating into another altercation when Jongin got a brilliant idea to dissolve the tension.

Dipping his mop in some water he immediately turned and flick the mop, and consequently the water it had asorbed, at Kyungsoo who screeched at the random cold water splash attack. Immediately catching on to his best friends plan he in turn took his mop and dripped the water on Baekyeon’s head. That earned him a bucket of water being thrown at him by Suho.

As they kept on with their rough housing the Chinse exchange students wondered for a moment if they were mentally ill, then said it and joined in.

This signaled the day that all twelve boys, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekyeon, Tao, Luhan, Kris, Chen, Xiumin, and Lay became friends. And they would stay friends for a very, very long time.