Studying

Elusiya

With the 200% increase in their group so too did Suho become 200% more serious about them studying. Because, as he liked to put it, now that there are twice as many of us, we need to work twice as hard.

Jongin like to think that Suho would have a great run in the military if his job was bossing people around. A kinda terrible joke but it got Kyungsoo to laugh so he counted it as a success. But the point was that despite having more people to have fun causing havoc with the boys found themselves studying more than they ever had in their lives thus far. And that is saying something.

Suho said it was for finals but Kyungsoo was pretty sure this was revenge for all the study sessions they had blown off to play video games instead.

So one fateful study session Jongin and Kyungsoo had enough of being smart and sensible, or rather Jongin did and Kyungsoo was up for any excuse to not study for five minutes. And thus a plot was formed, a deviously fun way to get Suho to relax on all of them and it wasn’t hard to get recruitment. Everyone wanted one night of fun before it became even more hellish as finals really were just round the bend.

The plan went in to action the moment Suho arrived for ‘study time’. Tao jumped on him and him handcuffed in just a few seconds. From there all it really took was playing Suho’s favorite video games in front of him for ten minutes until the teen broke and demanded to be unleashed so he could kick all of their ungrateful asses, which he did do twenty minutes later when Kyungsoo let him go.