First Times

Elusiya

The first time Kyungsoo and Jongin had was a very awkward, but heart warming day. Since neither really knew exactly what they were doing, only what they wanted, it was a bit rough and painful, but the sweetness of being together made it perfect.

But what really made the day was not the joining of their bodies but what happened before they fell into bed and onto each other.

For the entire day leading up to the event, as it will now be called, had left both Jongin and Kyungsoo anxious wrecks. Both were worried about it going all wrong and having their other half hate them for it. Which of course could never happen but what is or isn’t logical rarely applies to emotions.

As such Kyungsoo figured out a way to ease his tension and worries that would hopefully do the same for his lover boy. Kyungsoo complied a small scrapbook. Now I know how that sounds but he didn’t make just any ole scrap book, he made a sweet scrap book filled with pictures of them and more particularly their firsts.

The first time they met, picture courtesy of their mothers, their first time going to school, their first time graduation, their first second kiss -because Kyungsoo hadn’t been able to take a picture of their first first kiss-, and of other small but meaningful firsts that had taken place in their lives.

Being the smart duck he is Kyungsoo waited to take it out right before anything started. Which was a godsend because if they’d started as nervous as they were it would have been infinitely more awkward than it already would be.

Kyungsoo giving him the small pastel colored scrap book was startling for Jongin. He’d been expecting to start kissing, or something, when instead he got asked to looked through the thin book before anything happened.

Bewildered, but relived of some nervous tension, it all became clear to him as he saw all the pictures with small scribbings in Kyungsoo writing next to them.

Our first summer together, our first day of school, our first Halloween, our first festival together, and all of it ended with a picture of Kyungsoo kissing him determinedly with the label, our first -second- kiss. That picture made Jongin’s heart burn in a very pleasant way as he remembered Kyungsoo demanding they take a picture of them kissing for their future selves to look at. He hadn’t thought it’d be this soon in the future but Jongin didn’t mind.

Lost in happy fluffy thoughts he missed Kyungsoo prowling up to him and let out an undignified yelp as he was tackled and pinned down. Before he knew what hit him Kyungsoo was kissing him again and there was the loud noise of a Polaroid being taken.

Kyungsoo sat up, straddling Jongin’s hips and smiled a bit shyly down at him.

“Another first to add to the book,” he smiled waving the polariod so the picture would appear quicker.

Jongin took the camera and picture from his hands and dropped them someplace over the bed. “Not yet Kyungsoo.”

A week later Tao would find that picture and not quite understand why Kyungsoo and Jongin took the picture back while blushing profusely.