A special day

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62 - A special day

 

*RECAP*

“No, you are not dreaming… And trust me… I never thought that I would fall in love with you either…But I am glad I did…” With that, I planted another kiss on her forehead before bringing her close into my chest.

 

(Your POV)

 

“Babe, do you know what day is it tomorrow?” Woohyun asked me while he was driving.

“Errr…Tomorrow? Saturday? Wae?” I answered back as I continued to scroll through my phone.

“Ani! I mean tomorrow is a special day, do you know what it is?” He asked again.

Special day?

What special day could it be…?

I really had no idea…

So, I randomly shoot out some possible answers…

“Our anniversary? Is it?” I made a guess.

“Excuse me? You are such a disappointment, how can you forget our anniversary!?” He shoots back at me.

Actually I know… It’s just…He kept asking me about tomorrow… I had no choice but to guess that…

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Focus on driving! I was just kidding! Of course I know when our anniversary is! Its next month! Relax! But… I am really not sure about tomorrow…”

From my side view, I saw him grin widely…

Aigoo… How will I forget our anniversary?

I let out a chuckle before questioning him again, “So, are you going to tell me what is so special about tomorrow?”

Just what day is it tomorrow? Is it an important day? If it is, why can’t I remember?

“Is it a very important day? Why do you keep asking?” I questioned him as I raised my eyebrow slightly.

“It is a very important day to both of us! Aigoo, you really don’t remember ah? Gwenchana! Come by my house tomorrow at 7p.m. Then, you will know!” He took my hands in his and squeezed them slightly.

“An important day to us? It can’t be… Why can’t I remember anything?” I questioned him again.

I was so scared and guilty at the same time for forgetting something that he claimed is important to us, I felt bad…

He ruffled my hair, “Aigoo… It’s okay! I knew you will forget anyway, you have been so busy! I will always remember them for you! Don’t think about it anymore, go on in! Oh, and when you come tomorrow, wear something nice, better be something I like… erm… like pink bra!” He teased me.

I laughed at what he said.

He loved to joke about my bra color…

I shook my head as I stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to him before he sped off.

I recalled what he said just now…

It is an important day …

Hmmm… I wonder what will be going on tomorrow…

 

(Woohyun POV)

 

It’s today.

I took one last look at the box lying on my bed before I went out of the room and shut the door behind me.

I glanced around the living room…

Indeed, it’s nice… I am sure Yoonah will love it…

They should be coming by now…

I thought as I looked at the clock…

6.55 p.m.

Yoonah should be arriving too…

I thought again as a smile crept up on my face.

‘Ding Dong’

Ah ha! They must be here!

I opened the door and saw Sunggyu and Taeyeon outside.

“You’re here! Welcome!” I let them in.

“Woah! Woohyun ah! Neomu yeppo!” I heard Taeyeon squealed.

“Bro, you did all of this?” Sunggyu asked me as he pointed to all the decorations hung in the living room.

I nodded my head slightly, “Yeah…for Yoonah…” I said.

“Trust me man! Yoonah will be damn touched!” Taeyeon said as she patted my back.

I hope so…

‘Ding Dong’

I went to open the door and this time, right in front of me was my goddess…

Yoonah…

All I could do was to stand there and smile at her, she looked stunning…

“Babe, you’re here…”

She stepped in and looked around, “Orh! Taeyeon and Sunggyu! You two are here too? Don’t tell me you all know about today being a special day too? Woohyun told you guys?” She questioned them.

I interrupted her, “Ani! I didn’t tell tell them! They knew it all along! It’s only you ah!”

Her eyes widen as she shouted, “AH WAEYO!?!? Why is it only me who don’t know anything?? Tell me now!!”

She is making a fuss because we didn’t tell her…

That was really cute but how could she forget…

I shook my head before pulling her to me, “Babe, Saengil Chukahae~” and then I planted a kiss on her forehead before pulling her into the living room where all the docorations are.

 

(Your POV)

 

I looked at the decorations, they are so beautiful…

And, Woohyun did them himself… for me…

I am so touched…

I was admiring his work when I heard, “Yoonah! Saengil Chukahae!”

Taeyeon and Sunggyu wished me too.

“Gumawo!” I said as I gave them a wide grin.

“Waeyo? Why you never thank me?” Woohyun looked at me and pouted.

I chuckled at his actions and said, “I express thank you to you in other ways… Like this…” I said as I leaned in and peck him on the lips.

I can feel his lips curving into a wide grin.

The kiss was then followed by a sound made by Sunggyu and Taeyeon, “Oooohhhhh, sshhhoooo sweet!!”

That caused us to pull away as we smiled at each other and turned to face the excited Sunggyu and Taeyeon.

“Stop being lovey dovey! Come on! I am hungry!” Sunggyu yelled at us.

We then made our way to the dining table filled with different kinds of food that Woohyun had prepared.

I am sure it will taste good, Woohyun’s culinary skills are the best!

The four of us stood around the table when the doorbell rang.

‘Ding Dong’

“Oh yeah! I forgot about Myungsoo! I think that’s him!” Woohyun said as he went off to open the door.

From where we are standing, I could hear Woohyun, “Myungsoo ah! You’re here! Wait! Why the hell is she here!?!? Today is Yoonah’s birthday, I won’t let her ruin it!”

When I heard that, I ran to the door, Taeyeon and Sunggyu followed behind as well.

And to my surprise, I saw Myungsoo at the door, together with Kim Gigi.

Woohyun looked angry at the sight of Gigi.

So Myungsoo made his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter