A date with boys

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 - A date with boys

 

*RECAP*

 

Woohyun ah, falling in love with you was like coming to a place I didn’t realize I had been missing all my life. You are the only person I have ever known who accepts me for who I am, right in this moment, faults and all, and is not waiting for me to become someone else.

Woohyun ah, gumawo and saranghae.

 

********************************************************************************

 

(Your POV)

 

Saturday again…

A day I can fully rest and a day without work.

I thought as my phone rang.

Immediately, a wide grin formed on my face as I see the caller ID.

Hyun baby~

“Hyunnie ah, wae? You miss me?” I said cheekily into the other line.

“Yes, I miss you so much, are you free today??” I chuckled at his failed aegyo.

“Wae?” I asked, acting blur.

“Can we go out? It’s been one week since we last have our date…” I can already picture him pouting.

“Hmmm… I see first loh…” I replied him playfully although I really wanted to say yes, if I say yes immediately, this greasy guy will be over the moon…

“Waeyo? Are you busy? Then……… I guess we will meet up some other time…Hwaiting okay? And remember to take a rest as well!” With that, he hung up.

“Wait, I…” He cupped my phone!

What the…

This guy…

He can’t even tell that I am teasing him!

Im Yoonah ah, how much you wanted to see him, and you ruin the opportunity yourself…

Arghhh…

Should I call him back?

Arghhh… It will be so embarrassing!!

 

(20 minutes later)

 

Should I call or not???

Why isn’t he calling back???

Waeyo???

Aishhh…

I sighed as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Umma and appa Is not at home, I will be so bored, why the hell did I in the first place…

I kept scolding myself as I kicked off all the cushions on my couch and laid there lifelessly, still angry at my own actions.

Woohyun ah…

Woohyun ah…

As his name kept appearing in my mind, the doorbell rang.

I think appa and umma is back?

But, isn’t it too early?

I slowly get up and open the door.

I was welcomed by a force that pushed me into the house all the way until my back is leaning against the wall.

This sudden attack was meant to scare me, but without even looking at the person’s face, just his touch on my body, I knew who it was, and I have no reason to be scared.

Hyunnie ah…

He kicked the door close.

Now, he was looking straight into my eyes.

I can’t resist myself anymore, the way he look at me, make me want to touch him, make me want to kiss him.

With that, I slowly lean in.

Just when my lips was about to touch his, he covered my mouth teasingly.

“Wait, do you have time for this? I thought you were busy?” He raised his eyebrows at me.

He knew all along…

And he is using it to tease me…

I shall just have to play along…but what if he go off again after I said I am busy…

Aishhh… I just have to be embarrassed for this moment right?

I was in my thoughts when he interrupted.

“Penny for thoughts? Thinking of how to make me stay? There is no need to do that, I am staying even if you are busy…”

I looked at him with shock eyes…

How could he read my mind…Oh god…

“Don’t think that only you can read my mind…” He said again.

And now, I am truly amazed at how he could answer all the questions inside my head.

I was already leaning against the wall as he continued to lean in.

Since he already knew what is on my mind, who cares about pride now…

So, without hesitating, I tip-toed and stole a soft kiss from his lips before he could even touch mine.

“Gotcha!” I giggled playfully.

This is the first time I initiated and kiss him first, no, it’s actually the second time if you consider that time on the beach, but that was before we were together.

Woohyun, instead of being surprised by my actions, he leaned down and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver, “Babe, that’s my job…”

“Sneaky…” I said, my voice breathier than I intended.

“You sound so y today…” He whispered in between the kisses.

Slowly, we pulled away after a long and breathtaking kiss.

“Hey, I came to fetch you, let’s go on a date, I have already plan what we will do today!” Woohyun said excitedly.

“How did you figure out? What if you were wrong? What if you came all the way here and I was really busy?” I asked him, curious at how he managed to read my mind.

“I don’t know… I just followed my heart… ” He shrugged his shoulders and continued, “And, even if you are really busy, I have a way to make you stop your work…”

He looked at me sneakily and smirked.

I know what he is thinking, dirty minded Nam Woohyun…

But, I still love him, I even love how he is dirty minded…

Oh god, I must be crazy…

I gave him a disbelieve look before saying, “Stop it before I get you out of my house!”

“Okay, okay, I will stop… Okay, back to the topic, go and prepare, I will wait for you here, or do you need help with any zipping, I can go to your room if you want…” he teased me again, bringing back the embarrassing moment …

“No, no, no… You are not going anywhere! Stay here!” I snapped back at him before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter