Best Friends

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Best Friends

 

(Your POV)

 

“Baby my love beautiful ~~”

The alarm sounded and reverberated through the whole room.

Rise and shine, it’s a brand new day in a brand new year.

It is the first day of my second year in Woolim University.

I turned off the alarm and continue to lie in my bed, slowly dozing off again.

 

(15 minutes later)

 

“Ya! Yoonah!! Lazy bum!! Get up now!! I don’t want to be late on the first day of school!!” Taeyeon’s voice echoed through the room.

Despite being so tired, I managed to open my eyes and that was when a pillow smacked right into my face.

“What was that?!?!” I shouted while trying to contain my anger. 

“Im Yoonah! Seriously! Get up now!” This time, Taeyeon sounded irritated.

Just when I was about to get up, another pillow flew towards my direction.

But this time, I managed to dodge it!

“Stop it!! I will get up now!!” I pouted while ruffling my hair into a mess.

I glance around the room only to see Tae Yeon all packed and ready to set off and it was when I finally realize that I am late, very late!

I am only left with 15 minutes to get ready before my first class.

I rush to the washroom to wash up as fast as possible.

I don’t even have time to properly decide what to wear and just put on a simple tee shirt and a casual shorts and went off.

**********************************************************************************

“Ding Dong Dang”

Just when the two of us step into the campus, the bell went off.

Phewww!

We were just in time.

I linked arms with Taeyeon and walked side by side to our first class of the year.

“Eh, let me see your timetable!! Quick!! I wonder if we are in the same class!! ” Taeyeon kept pulling my sleeve trying to see my timetable.

This girl, its been so long since we were friends, and yet she is still as cute as ever.

We took out our timetable and start to compare.

“Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh my god!!! Look!!! Almost all same class!!! Ahahahaha!!!”

Taeyeon’s high pitch voice literally pierced through my ear drums as she danced around me like a little kid.

“Eh, you two there! Why are you having fun without me huh?”

This voice, so familiar and still as husky as always.

Without turning back, I already know the owner of the voice.

Suddenly, I felt an arm slung over my shoulders, the sudden weight almost make me topple.

“Aish, Woohyun ah, don’t always greet me like that!” I scoffed at him while holding onto his arms to balance myself.

He wriggled his eyebrow and looked straight into my eyes, “But it always managed to shock you!” Then bursting into a laughter that only he thinks is funny.

That charming eyes, but that is not the point. I am still irritated by him but since he is my best friend, I can never stay mad at him for long, so in the end, I decided to tickle him instead as that is his one and only weakness.

“Ya Ya Stop!! Okay I will stop laughing, seriously, don’t do this, its so embarrassing!! Aish!” Woohyun pleaded as he kept dodging away from me.

“Yes, you better stop! Now, let me see your time table!” I ordered him while giving him a wide grin.

“We are in the public, please consider my reputation in the campus, how can you do this to me??” Woohyun muttered under his breath as he frown and pass his timetable to me.

Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter