Saviors!

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Saviors!

 

*RECAP*

And yes, that is exactly how close the four of us are.

We are always very comfortable with each other and able to talk about anything and   everything that’s possible.

I love them for who they are and am really fortunate to have them in my life.

My best friends, lets be like this for the rest of our life, promise?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Myungsoo POV)

 

I was eating hungrily when I saw Yoonah staring at me.

What exactly is she looking at?

Suddenly, she stretched her hands to my cheeks, wiped away something on my face and then smiled at me.

That smile, that angelic smile that only Yoonah has it, she really should smile more, it’s beautiful.

That made me smile back to her without even realizing.

*****************************************************************************

After the meal, Woohyun parted ways with us since he is the only one not living in the hostel.

“Annyeong!!” Taeyeon said as she patted Woohyun’s back.

“Bye Woohyun ah, see you tomorrow!” With that, I gave him a brotherly hug.

“Woohyun ah, reach home safely okay?” Yoonah said as she flashed that smile of hers again, that smile that can melt people’s heart.

I like her smile, her smile can always make my heart flutter a little.

Should I be feeling this way?

“Arrasso, bye guys” Woohyun disappeared around the corner after bidding us farewell while the three of us continue to walk back to the hostel.

The walk back was a silent yet comfortable one.

Sometimes I feel that silence draw us together because we are comfortable with each other and understanding comes without speaking.

 

(Your POV)

 

“Oh my god, did you see that new teacher just now, he is damn hot!!  Oh god!!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she starts to spaz.

“Yeah, I know right, really handsome, but I have seen more handsome ones!” I chuckled as I thought of Woohyun and Myungsoo.

“I know what you are thinking, Im Yoonah, they are our friends, its different! Find someone with a better chance!! Look at him oh my god!!” She squealed as she continues fangirling.

Hmmm… What she said is quite true.

We are such best friends that I can’t even imagine being in a relationship with either Myungsoo or Woohyun, it will be weird right? Well that’s what I think…

“Excuse me! Don’t even think about snatching my Woohyun and Myungsoo oppa away from me! You are not meant to be together! Come on, look at yourself in the mirror!”

That familiar voice…

Oh no!

But, wait a minute, can she read my mind? It’s as if she is answering to my question….Well that’s creepy…

But, that is not the point, what is she doing here again?

I thought I didn’t bump into her on the first day of school was a good sign but she just have to appear now and ruin everything.

“Ya! Are you even listening to me?!?” She shouted again.

“What do you want, Kim gigi?!” Taeyeon spat at her before I could even react.

Wow, this girl, cooler than ever!

Well, this Kimchi here, I meant Kim gigi, is one of the “Queenkas” in this campus, but a y one…

I don’t know why she is so popular though, maybe because she is pretty? y?

The ideal figure that all guys are attracted to.

Without that figure, I don’t think she can still be so popular in this school, with guys tagging behind her like a swarm of bees.

“Well, you heard me, stop trying to snatch my boys from me!” With that, she reached out her hand, trying to grab Taeyeon’s hair.

“Stop it!” I yelled at her as I reach out to block her hands but she caught mine.

Seriously! What is wrong with her? Always resorting to violence and….

! She’s trying to slap me!

I wanted to dodge, but she was grabbing onto me so tightly that the only thing I could do was to close my eyes.

Oh no! I don’t want to get slap by kimchi, really don’t want!!

What have I gotten myself into?

3….2….1….

“What do you think you are doing? And did you just called me your boy?!”

That voice…

I shot open my eyes to see Woohyun gripping firmly onto kimchi’s hand that was inches away from my face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter