Infinity love

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 - Infinity love

 

*RECAP*

 

Yoonah ah, take my words, I will be by your side and take care of you until the end, trust me.

 

******************************************************************************

(Woohyun POV)

 

“Ya! Get off me!”

Not again…

“Look at the beautiful sk…”

Boring…

“God damn it! You bitc…”

Not in the mood for violence…

“Baby, I love you…”

Baby…

My baby Yoonah...

I miss her…

A heavy sigh left my lips as I switch off the television.

Should I go and find her?

It’s Saturday and I am really bored!

I decided to give Yoonah a call.

“Hyunnie ah? Whats up?”

“Nothing, I just feel like calling you, I feel like hearing your voice”

“Aigoo, just admit it, you miss me right?” She teased me on the other line.

“Yes, I really miss you, can you come and accompany me? Please??” I pleaded her as I tried my aegyo.

“Hmmm…” She considered for a while before agreeing.

“Yay! Pali! Pali!” I said excitedly as I heard a chuckle from the other line before she replied.

“Alright! See you later!”

I hang up the phone and get ready as I wait for Yoonah to arrive.

 

(15 minutes later)

 

‘Ding Dong’

I opened the door and wrap Yoonah into my arms.

I miss her hug, I miss how our body fits so perfectly when we hug, I miss her.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before we settle down on the couch,

She handed me a DVD and suggested, “Let’s watch this! Can we?” She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

I looked at the DVD she handed me, it was Titanic, a romantic and touching movie.

“Alright!” I said as I started the movie.

The first part of the movie was still okay, Yoonah laid her head on my shoulder as we watch the movie.

I put my arms around her shoulder and my head was on top of hers as we watch the movie in silence, appreciating the movie.

It was until the scene where Rose and Jack, the two main character starts to engage in some romantic actions in the movie that got me distracted.

!

It made me imagined Yoonah and I doing the same thing.

I quickly shook the idea off as I fidgeted.

Yoonah notice my actions and asked me playfully, with her head still on my shoulder, her eyes still fixed on the TV.

“Naughty hyunnie ah, what are you thinking huh?”

Her question shocked me.

How could she so easily figured out what I am thinking.

“Ahh, ani…nothing…” I lied, but I think she kind of figured it out, my babe is really smart sometimes.

“Put aside you dirty thoughts and enjoy the movie please!” She snapped and sit up, gave me a smack on my forehead before lying back down onto my shoulder.

Aishh, this girl…

Don’t tell me she is not affected…

She must be thinking dirty as well, how can it only be me?

I am sure I am irresistible to her as well, right?

 

(2 hours later)

 

“Oh my god…Jack died…This …is…s…so sa…sad…” Yoonah said as she sniffed and choked on her words.

“Is this your first time watching this?” I asked her while watching her wiped her fallen tears.

“No…This is my fourth time watching this!! And it’s still so sad…” She continued to sniff like a child who had lost their parents.

“Oh dear, do you cry every time after you watch this? Even when it’s the fourth time? You are so emotional!” I laughed at her.

But I think I made the situation worst because after what I said, she cried even harder.

Oh no…

“Ya! Ya! Stop crying! The movie has ended already!!” I tried to comfort her.

“How could you even laugh? The ending is so sad!” She sniffed as she punches me on the chest continuously.

I stopped her by gripping onto her hands.

“Alright alright stop! Okay, sorry, I shouldn’t laugh, I am sorry okay? Will you stop crying now? I don’t like to see my babe cry! Come, come over here!” I comforted her and lay her head onto my lap.

She laid there on my lap, facing me while I brush away her smooth and wavy light brown hair that is covering her charming eyes.

She seemed to calm down as her breathing became normal again.

She was fiddling with my fingers when she suddenly stopped.

“Hyunnie, what’s this?” She popped a question as she examined the ring on my finger.

I looked at her amused expression and answered her proudly, “Ahh… This is the Infinity ring”

“Infinity ring?” She asked curiously.

“Dae, Infinity ring” I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks while she continue to admire my ring.

I saw her furrowed her eyebrows and asked me again, “Why infinity?”

I looked straight into her eyes before answering her, “Because my love for you is infinity, just like how your love is for me”

I swear I saw her lips curve into a smile, she loves it.

She then return back into her poker face and said playfully, “When did I say that my love for you is infinity?”

Slowly, I pulled out another infinity ring from my pocket and slid into her finger, making her stop her actions.

With that, I whispered, “Well, you have no choice…”

She looked at me with sparkling eyes filled with so much love and emotions.

I then slowly move my face closer to hers, until our lips touch.

With a light peck, I pulled away to see her smilling so beautifully.

She tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter