No use to regret it all..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29..

 

The Light was dimp in the Vip room of the hospital..

 

 

one lady as a nurse then comes and turn on the light cause the day was turn into the dark sign the night arrive soon..

 

 

she check the patient with touch his arms..she use a stetoschope to feel his breath..

 

 

"hmm..everything was normally". she will go out from the room when someone cames..

 

 

"how is he, nurse??"

 

 

"he is fine..everything was normal..he will awareness soon"

 

 

"thank you"

 

 

"it's my job..I will go now" said nurse while she close the door behind her..

 

 

the old lady slowly walk to the patient, then she hold his hand while she looking him with sad eyes..

 

 

"Yonghwa..I hope when you wake up, you can accept yourself and not give up..we love you" sigh yonghwa mother..

 

 

the patient in the room was yonghwa..he still unconscious..

 

 

 

old lady then read the bible..because she's enjoy to read it..she not realize if Yonghwa move his finger slowly and follow with move of his eyeballs

 

 

 

slowly his eyes was open and first he saw was his mother..

 

 

 

"mom" call yonghwa..

 

 

 

his mother suprise, she quickly put the bible on the table and get close to his son..

 

 

 

"I'm thirsty"

 

 

 

immediately she take a glass and straw and help to drink a water for yonghwa..

 

 

 

"slowly yonghwa" advice his mother..

 

 

 

he allow his mother advice..

 

 

 

"where am I??"

 

 

 

"you're in the hospital yonghwa"

 

 

 

 

"how long I'm unsconscious??"ask yonghwa..

 

 

 

"almost two weeks"answer his mother..

 

 

 

suddenly the door was open and someone comes..it's choi dong wook. he was suprise to look his brother was conscious..

 

 

 

"yonghwa..my brother..finally you wake up"

 

 

 

"ne"

 

 

 

dongwook get close to him while he put something on the table..

 

 

 

 

"what you're feeling now my brother??"ask dong wook..

 

 

 

 

"headache and hungry a lot"

 

 

 

 

dong wook want to smile after he hear the answer..but when he saw his mother eyes..he's smile was vanish..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa want to move his body..but he feel something was not normally from his leg..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa try to move his right leg..he success..but not with his left leg..he not feel it..

 

 

 

 

 

directly yonghwa wake up..

 

 

 

 

his mother just let him to move the blanket..she look on him with sad..

 

 

 

 

 

when the blanket was move...

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa eyes was widen..he can't believe what he saw...

 

 

 

 

"noooooo....noooo..it can't be..it can't be..noo..noo..noo"

 

 

 

 

yonghwa scream and shout with disbelieve and shock. his left leg was amputation from the thigh..he can't hold it..it was pain and destroy everything he have...

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa back to unconscious cause of what he saw..

 

 

 

 

"Yonghwa..yonghwa.." shout his mother while she crying..dongwook hold his mother shoulder..

 

 

 

"your brother, dongwook..he...

 

 

 

"I know mom..yonghwa was very shocking when he know what happen with his left leg until he back to unscious"

 

 

 

"we must help him, dongwook..yonghwa must be shocked with this..I can't imagine about his future, school and his life"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter