Semi Final and the accident...

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16...

 

one week had pass away, the competition of basket ball almost near to the final round..

 

dong wook teams and Yonghwa teams has reach semifinal..

 

dong wook not tough that yonghwa teams can reach the semifinal..

 

"good job my younger brother. you has reach the semifinal round" said dong wook when they sit on the living room.

 

"thanks brother. it's first semifinal round for my teams since I lead them" said yonghwa..

 

"one round again, and you will face with me and my teams" said dong wook..

 

"I has ready with that" said yonghwa..

 

"don't think because you are my younger brother, I will let you win!!!. no!!!. we will face in there as an enemy and I will beat you, yonghwa" said dongwook while he stand up and go away..

 

"we will see later who will win the competition" said yonghwa..

 

 

tomorrow morning is came..

 

is 10 Am, when Yonghwa and his teams will face Guns007 and his teams..

 

he get practice with his team mate in the field, 10 minutes again, they will play for semifinal round and reach the ticket to the final round..

 

after 4 minutes to practice he and his teams has gather to they coach..

 

"alright, guys. this is it!!! we has reach the semifinal, one more step before the final round. we must win the competition for honour of our school" said Mr. Jin who is our coach. he look around to all of his players..

 

then he turn around and look on jonghyun as a power forward..

 

"you must take care and don't let guns can be free to throw the ball into the net, we are in dangerous if let guns to do that. he is very good in throw it from outside the line" said Mr. Jin again..

 

"ne, coach" said jonghyun shortly..

 

after that he turn and look to min hyuk as small forward..

 

"min hyuk, you know what your job?? try to find some spaces for oh won bin and cooperate with him. the key to get point, is one of come from both of you" said Mr. Jin..

 

"I understand coach" said min hyuk..

 

and Mr. Jin see to the rest of the players. it's jungshin as center forward, oh won bin as shooting guard and Yonghwa as point guard..

 

"jungshin keep looking to siwon, you will duel with him as center of forward, I hope you can handle siwon and not let him defeat you" said Mr. jin..

 

"I will do what you saying coach" said jungshin..

 

"Oh won bin, you must throw the ball as well as before into the net. I believe you can do it" said Mr. Jin..

 

"ne, coach" said Oh Won Bin..

 

"and yonghwa, you are the captain and the leader to them. give your best performance, with your pass and shoot ball to the net. so, your teams will motivation and have spirit to win this competition" said Mr. Jin..

 

"I will do the best, coach. I want to face my brother in the final round" said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, the final is still far away. don't talk about final now, later after win this game then you can said that" said Mr. jin..

 

"okey guys, I think you are ready now. let's pray and hope GOD will helping us" said Mr. Jin..

 

Yonghwa lead them to pray...

 

after that...

 

"the key is depend on you now. if you can play and cooperate each other, we can win this game. now, gooo and defeat them guys." said Mr. jin..

 

all of them including tiffany then streched out their hand and put on the other hands. yonghwa is the last..

 

"goooooo......shoooott" shout them in unision..

 

yonghwa and his teams has ready for play the game, they has split and places on the position. same with guns and his teams..

 

the referee go with bring the ball to the middle of the field. yonghwa and guns as a capta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter